Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don’t mind if we’re ranked 3 or 4 right now
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 818

I don’t mind if we’re ranked 3 or 4 right now

Oct 28, 2019, 3:51 PM

I think there’s an argument for LSU and OSU at this point in the season. I do not like that this year the AP decides to change the criteria, but I do think LSU and OSU have the argument. What I cannot understand in any world is how people are voting Bama ahead of us in any scenario.

Previous champ: nope
Schedule: nope
Total offense: nope
Total defense: nope

ANYONE voting Bama ahead of us is part of the problem.

Off soap box. I feel better. Thx

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don’t mind if we’re ranked 3 or 4 right now

Oct 28, 2019, 4:40 PM

I'm very interested in seeing how the CFP committee handles their rankings. They are not listening to ESPN. The lack of SEC - ACC - B1G - PAC, etc matchups has to make it almost impossible to figure out.

No one knows if the ACC is weak. An ACC team might beat an SEC team on any given day. There are a couple coming up but to me, saying LSU is strong is the same as saying UNC is strong, they've just had a tough schedule to play and lost some very close games.

I'm unclear on why one conference is weak and the other is strong because they beat up on each other's conference teams each week.

And ... remember the last time everyone said ohio st was a complete team ... ??? 31-0 happened. Give me a break.

Same story with Oklahoma. That got put to rest last Saturday. Oh ... ND ... shall I go on?

Oh wait ... UGA ...

@_@

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 818
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic