Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don't know who I dislike most...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 3,054

I don't know who I dislike most...

Nov 5, 2017, 4:55 PM

USuCk or the puppy pack. The coots seem harmless compared to them jack wagons.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't know who I dislike most...

Nov 5, 2017, 5:14 PM

I use to enjoy traveling to NC State for an away game. Now, I refuse to go. Their fan base has become horrible.

Saturday is just another example. It appears to me that their coach actually promotes that type of behavior by his praising them. Look at the coach on the side line behavior.

In some aspects, they are worse or just as bad as traveling to Columbia.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2017, 5:17 PM

Its gotten worse over the years. Used to be a nice, short trip--even though parking was always a nightmare with the State Fair. Too much white trash now......

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

never been there, but they used to have a extremely nice fan base, but now...

Nov 5, 2017, 5:23 PM [ in reply to Re: I don't know who I dislike most... ]

they act like bitter drunks and pill poppers more and more over the past 15 years

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2017, 5:36 PM

I see fans in every fan base accusing fans in other fan bases of being horrible.

But all you got to do is look at this forum to see Clemson has a lot of fans full of hate. They seem more interested in talking about off field drama than football.

Stop making excuses

Nov 5, 2017, 6:25 PM

Commenting on NC State fan's lack of self control and decorum before/during/after a game is not name-calling. It's a statement of fact. If you're uncomfortable with it grab yourself a blanket, a pacifier, and stay in your crib.

Generalities exist for a reason. All fan bases may have "bad" fans, BUT they're NOT all the same. In NC State fans in-general have a reputation for being obnoxious poor-sports, especially in Raleigh. Clemson fans in general have a reputation for being welcoming, especially in Clemson. Our fan bases aren't the same, they're different.

As poorly as Dave Doeren acted after the loss it's no wonder NC State fans act like trash. Spitting on the ref's, complaining about the officiating, complaining about injuries, laptops, stealing towel's from Clemson's QB, coaches' trying to knock the ball out of K'Von. Wallace's hand, etc... State fans need to worry about their own and stop trying to justify their sorry behavior.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Stop making excuses

Nov 5, 2017, 6:37 PM

You nailed it in your response to Vegas.

I have made so many trips to the NC State away games that I cannot count them. My cousin is an NC State grad and we often got together at the NC State games.

I have observed a dramatic change in the behavior of their fans and it is not to the positive. I went two years ago, and I promised I would never go again. Previously, my wife had a bad experience there, and I tried to give the benefit of the doubt, but the behavior has gotten worse.

There is a huge jump from fans acting bad to hate.....

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Stop making excuses

Nov 5, 2017, 6:49 PM

That sucks, and it's a shame. I can't imagine going back there either.

The last time I made it to Raleigh for a game was like 15 years ago and I remember them being a really obnoxious bunch. The ones I've encountered in Clemson haven't been much better. Lot's of antagonism, name-calling, and cussing coming from NC State fans.

They're in dire need of a University sponsored PSA on Sportsmanship and Hospitality.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coot Vegas....how you doing?***

Nov 5, 2017, 6:32 PM [ in reply to Re: I don't know who I dislike most... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2017, 6:49 PM

Before the 5 in a row thing you never heard anything from Scar fans. Then all of a sudden they thought they were actually relevant, not realizing what everybody else in the country had already realized and knew this would be over as soon as Spurrier decided to quit.

For those 5 years though, I developed a dislike for Scar that will never be passed by any other team, even the punks from NC State who seem to do everything on the field except beat Clemson

Replies: 9
| visibility 3,054
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic