Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SCAR sucks in every sport
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

SCAR sucks in every sport

Feb 14, 2015, 12:03 PM

They cant have a winning record in anything but WBB. The more things change, the more they stay the same

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: SCAR sucks in every sport

Feb 14, 2015, 1:15 PM

Lets not ever forget how they beat their chest when they had the upper hand on us while we were rebuilding and going through coaching changes 5 times in the 5 years they beat us. #1) HC Tommy Bowden replaced with Dabo Swinney, #2) OC Rob (bubble screen) Spence replaced with Rookie OC Billy Napier, #3) DC Vic Koenning replaced by DC Kevin Steele, #4) Rookie OC Napier replaced by first year Rookie OC Chad Morris, #5) DC Kevin Steele replace by nut cutting DC Brent Venables, then Wham O, Dumbo Dabo has built a powerhouse that has force them coots to crying foul b/c the fowl has returned back to their natural place at the bottom of their own trash dump to rot in mediocrity for forever and a day.:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SCAR sucks in every sport

Feb 14, 2015, 1:20 PM

they did beat us in tennis....
that's almost as big as WBB

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they are #23 in mens tennis

Feb 14, 2015, 1:44 PM

not terrible

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know if they suck or not, I read one Coot

Feb 14, 2015, 2:40 PM

where he was bragging that in the last 6 years USC has a winning record against Clemson in every sport where they have meet head to head

I did not research that but I would love to know if he's correct or not

Re: I don't know if they suck or not, I read one Coot

Feb 14, 2015, 3:06 PM

He is not. I don't even need to do research to know men's bb does not fall under that . I will give him baseball and football though

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic