Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Had a premonition dis mawn: Clemson vs UGA for da Natty.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 377

Had a premonition dis mawn: Clemson vs UGA for da Natty.

Nov 9, 2018, 12:55 PM

I guess that means UGA beats Bama in the SECCG and we either beat Bama in the CFP or they get left out.

Just came to me.

We will see.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Had a premonition dis mawn: Clemson vs UGA for da Natty.

Nov 9, 2018, 12:55 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm kind of torn about who I want to win SEC Champ game

Nov 9, 2018, 1:00 PM

If I knew for sure that UGA beating Bama would knock them out of the playoffs, sign me up.

Butt if UGA beat Bama knocks Bama down to #4 and we have to play them in the semis again...go Bama and Dawgs succckkkk

2nd

Nov 9, 2018, 1:03 PM

Give me ND or MI all day long

I guess we'll likely know who to root for by gametime

Nov 9, 2018, 1:21 PM

If Clemson, ND and Michigan win out then there is no way that Bama would get in the playoffs if they lost to Georgia.

Butt if Michigan or ND stumble I imagine we will want Bama to win

I don't know if it could be better than beating ND in the NC

Nov 9, 2018, 1:52 PM [ in reply to 2nd ]

and do to them what we did to Fl St on prime time national TV.

I bet if we got up by about 20 pts, there would be some technical glitch and the game would all of a sudden switch to "our regularly scheduled programming", showing a 30 for 30 about Tim Tebow or something.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FINALLY heard a radio pundit dis mawn throwin shade on Bama

Nov 9, 2018, 1:42 PM [ in reply to I'm kind of torn about who I want to win SEC Champ game ]

Some guy on Clay Travis's show.

Basically said Bama has had a soft schedule and that IF they lose and still get in the CFP, like last year, then that might be the straw that breaks and leads to an 8-team playoff, since the Bama-LSU rematch title game is what led to the CFP.

He said Bama worship is over the top and disregards who they've actually played (not much of anybody) and where they've played (neutral sites for non-conference big games). This was great, since Travis is an SEC and Bama homer. He had to agree with the guest, who made a persuasive argument. It was more about the playoffs than Bama but with a strong case that a one-loss, non-champion Bama should NOT get in (I agree - we should not have had to play a well-rested non-champion Bama last year).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like an idiot***

Nov 9, 2018, 2:05 PM

Bama is not getting in if Clemson, Michigan and ND

Nov 9, 2018, 2:39 PM [ in reply to FINALLY heard a radio pundit dis mawn throwin shade on Bama ]

run the table and they lose to UGA...Bama only got in last year because although Ohio State had a Big Ten champhionship, it was outweighed by the fact they had two losses (one of which was a 30 point loss to Iowa).

Michigan would definitely get in with their only loss being to ND who is also in the playoffs

Ugay an't makin no playoff.***

Nov 9, 2018, 3:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 377
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic