Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So have you conservatives had enough time
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 530

So have you conservatives had enough time

Sep 16, 2020, 8:31 AM

to rationalize forcing immigrant women to undergo unneeded and unwanted hysterectomies?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Yes

Sep 16, 2020, 8:33 AM

No

I have no clue what you're talking about and dont care?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This was one of the biggest pieces of news yesterday,

Sep 16, 2020, 8:34 AM

which makes me wonder what outlets you're consuming that had no mention of this whatsoever.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Biggest piece of news?

Sep 16, 2020, 8:45 AM

A nurse, who was demoted, filed a complaint that immigrants were given "questionable hysterectomies" at an ICE facility in Georgia.

Before we go off a ledge, let's see the facts first. If they are true, all involved need to be locked up, for a long time.

Second, this comes from a demoted nurse at one facility. Isolated incident? Sour grapes? I don't know.

Third, most MSM repeated the claim that they weren't necessary. NPR reported that they were questionable. Reading USAToday the article read like they were knocking women out and taking their uterus out. NPR read like they required other medical attention, and they went a little further than may been necessary.

Again, it's all speculation based on a complaint of a demoted nurse.

Let's see what investigators find.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Biggest piece of news?

Sep 16, 2020, 8:49 AM

I'm sure we can count on the Trump administration, ICE, and the justice department to launch a fair, timely, and thorough investigation into it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Lol***

Sep 16, 2020, 9:00 AM [ in reply to This was one of the biggest pieces of news yesterday, ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This will be proven to be fake news

Sep 16, 2020, 8:43 AM

In a week or so

Then the left will launch there next lie

Remember Trump bashing the military as losers?

Throw something at the wall and see what sticks right?

What are you going to say...

If it's not fake? The nurse who came forward about isn't anonymous, either.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

She was so upset that she waited

Sep 16, 2020, 8:50 AM

Until 50 days before a presidential election to announce it

Re: She was so upset that she waited

Sep 16, 2020, 8:54 AM

Hey, she might be full of ####, ya know? But if she's not, maybe we should all call for a thorough investigation just to make sure?

What do you say?

Thorough investigations take more

Sep 16, 2020, 8:59 AM

Than 50 days, so go for it!

Is anyone saying it shouldn't be investigated?

Sep 16, 2020, 9:03 AM [ in reply to Re: She was so upset that she waited ]

I think a healthy amount of skepticism should be applied to any and all "October surprises" (yes, I know it's September), whether they're for or against Trump or Biden.

That doesn't mean they get discredited immediately, and it also means they don't merit instantaneous panic and arm waving. Absolutely it should be investigated.

I'm going to take just as much of a wait and see approach with this as I did if a whistleblower came out and said Joe led a pagan death cult. Doesn't have to mean I love the thought of illegal immigrant hysterectomies.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know.

Sep 16, 2020, 9:07 AM

I would hope everyone here would want this thoroughly investigated.

I will say it does matter a bit that she didn't come out anonymously, and yeah, I recognize that she could be full of ####, but it's worth checking out. I would hope everyone would agree to that.

I'm just grateful to hear that the left

is against racist eugenics now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm just grateful to hear that the left

Sep 16, 2020, 8:47 AM

I thought all Americans were against it nowadays.

At least, the ones who don't embrace fascism.

That's right I dropped the F-word.

sadly, they're not.

Sep 16, 2020, 8:58 AM

Planned Parenthood still alive and well.

Re: sadly, they're not.

Sep 16, 2020, 9:04 AM

Ah, man, you're not one to deal with hyperbole and extreme. C'mon.

Pretty sure you can't find me a mission statement where they support "racist eugenics".

Are they forcing any sterilization on minorities?

Or did you just mean the abortion thing, and not the zillion other services PP actually provides?

Or just racist eugenics there?

Their founder was a racist eugenicist who completely

Sep 16, 2020, 9:09 AM

was for eliminating the ability of "undesirables" (read the poor, minorities, and the handicapped) to procreate. I know you know this.

I have no doubt that the mission statement has changed, but it seems like a dubious distinction to focus on the mission statement when the activities are the same.

If I started a giant car theft ring with the stated goal of making myself rich, and then changed the mission statement to "we wish to help the climate crisis by ridding the world of fossil fuel consuming vehicles", you're still going to call me a car thief.

Re: Their founder was a racist eugenicist who completely

Sep 16, 2020, 9:12 AM

Yeah, but it's not as cut and dry as you make it. I mean, let's be clear: Her views were wrong. But it wasn't about purifying races like more extreme levels of eugenics (like say, you know, Nazis).

A more thorough explanation:

https://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2015/08/14/432080520/fact-check-was-

I place a lot more value on her words than in others telling

Sep 16, 2020, 9:28 AM

me what she REALLY meant. Words like:

On its scientific side, Eugenics suggests the reestabilishment of the balance between the fertility of the ``fit'' and the ``unfit.'' The birth-rate among the normal and healthier and finer stocks of humanity, is to be increased by awakening among the ``fit'' the realization of the dangers of a lessened birth-rate in proportion to the reckless breeding among the ``unfit.'' By education, by persuasion, by appeals to racial ethics and religious motives, the ardent Eugenist hopes to increase the fertility of the ``fit.''

“Before eugenists and others who are laboring for racial betterment can succeed, they must first clear the way for Birth Control. Like the advocates of Birth Control, the eugenists, for instance, are seeking to assist the race toward the elimination of the unfit. Both are seeking a single end but they lay emphasis upon different methods.”

Here's one from 1938:

“There are 1,700 special courts and 27 higher courts in Germany to review the cases certified for sterilization there.......the rights of the individual could be equally well safeguarded here.”

Re: Their founder was a racist eugenicist who completely

Sep 16, 2020, 6:06 PM [ in reply to Their founder was a racist eugenicist who completely ]

Margaret Sanger died in 1966. Do you think she is STILL running PP ?

Ok, so there is at least one person who

Sep 16, 2020, 7:05 PM

Would stop calling me a car thief and start calling me a climate hero.

Re: So have you conservatives had enough time

Sep 16, 2020, 8:46 AM

Usually they lose their minds trying to scream and holler over issues like this when I post a new thread. They can't wait to get in the thread and start flipping out on me. They've been shockingly quiet after I posted it last night.

They identified as men and were tired of mensturating.

Sep 16, 2020, 8:53 AM

I think it's horrible that we're doing sex change surgeries on the taxpayers dole.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Message removed by Author

Sep 16, 2020, 8:56 AM

Message removed by Author

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow...

Sep 16, 2020, 9:05 AM

I know competing for Dumbest P&R Post of the Month is a tough contest, but you might have shot to the lead there.

I took a personal shot and probably was

Sep 16, 2020, 9:06 AM

a little strong. So I deleted. More than you are capable of doing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're right...

Sep 16, 2020, 9:09 AM

I'm not capable of it cause I ain't got the fancy R. But I've never said anything like that to anyone here because I'm proudly not the kind of person you are.

Put I'll quote what you said so you can't hide it.

You said, "Your (FBCoach) wife should get one so we don't have to pay for any more of your children."

Sorry... you ain't putting that toothpaste back in the tube.

Re: You're right...

Sep 16, 2020, 10:02 AM

Good lord you are an angry one. Ha ha!

Wow.

Yeah?

Sep 16, 2020, 11:10 AM

FBCoach posts a story topic, and your response is to attack him and his family in a pretty ugly fashion, and then you rush to delete it because you knew you overreacted.

Yep, I'm the angry one.

Maybe you just need to calm TF down. I know Trump has taught y'all this behavior is okay, but y'all will all get a reality dose soon about the way the real world works.

I don't think most of America really cares.

I don't know that most don't care, but the ones who need to sure as hell don't.

Are you complaining about your free

Sep 16, 2020, 1:46 PM

hysterectomy?

Since they were probably done

Sep 16, 2020, 2:05 PM

In the cages Obama bought to separate families, I blame Barack

Replies: 33
| visibility 530
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic