Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don't get comcast, so I've just seen blurry video, but
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 849

I don't get comcast, so I've just seen blurry video, but

Oct 24, 2020, 3:43 PM

wasn't the pick six simply a dropped pass. Looked like it hit Amari in the hands. No disrespect to Amari as he is one of my all-time favorite players and has sparked us and won many for us. But from what I can see, the pick six was not on Trevor.

I really want Trevor to win the Heisman. Mac Jones and Justin Fields are going to make that difficult. But if you look at body of work, neither one of them has guided their team to or started in a national title game, let alone two of them. Also, the last time we played Bama, Jones was their third string qb while Trevor was winnning a natty on the field. Last time we played Ohio State, Trevor basically won the game, whild Fields threw the game losing interception. I know this is this year, but they do look at full body of work to some degree with this award.

Of course, I'd rather win a natty than any individual award, but if we play like we did today, not sure we will beat Bama, Ohio State, Notre Dame, Virginia Tech, or perhaps North Carolina. I do realize that we were missing two key players on defense.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't get comcast, so I've just seen blurry video, but

Oct 24, 2020, 3:52 PM

yep he was open. thrown behind him. glanced off his hands

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't get comcast, so I've just seen blurry video, but

Oct 24, 2020, 3:54 PM

What would games from years past have to do with this years Heisman winner?

Voters have been known to factor in the

Oct 24, 2020, 11:03 PM

"career body of work" a little when deciding on this particular award, especially if its a close race this year. Trevor's career body of work dwarfs Mac Jones and Jusin Fields.

It was a bad pass. He made an unbelievable turn just to

Oct 25, 2020, 7:55 AM

get a chance at it. Trevor was off tonight. Looked like his first quarter Freshman appearances where he was throwing everything hard and overshooting a lot of receivers. Hope it as just the "Syracuse curse."

Replies: 4
| visibility 849
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic