Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don't expect us to win every game.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,217

I don't expect us to win every game.

Jan 25, 2020, 4:08 PM

Especially when we play top 10 teams. I know we'll lose a fair amount of those. So, in and of itself, today's loss against Louisville is not earth-shaterring. When considering Clemson's basketball program overall and especially it's recent history and direction, there is nothing encouraging about it and it only adds to the ongoing disappointment and frustration.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: I don't expect us to win every game.

Jan 25, 2020, 4:13 PM

We should just follow the admins. historic lead re. BB and just ignore it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Take my word for it. It's a lot easier to just stop watching

Jan 25, 2020, 4:17 PM

Do something else while you're waiting for a "cool change."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bKwRW0l-Qk

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As a guy who spent the last 50 years as a big Clemson

Jan 25, 2020, 7:20 PM

basketball fan who looked forward to every game, I can now say that I no longer care enough to be disappointed by the outcome of a game. I was playing golf. I used to never miss a game.

The last 11 years of Clemson basketball has provided me that opportunity.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't expect us to win every game.

Jan 25, 2020, 7:33 PM

I would think being Clemson in itself would attract a couple stud players. I'm not a coach although I wouldn't mind their direct deposit, but there's only one player on that roster that's ACC talent being Sims. Even he's like an on/off switch.

Too much parity in college basketball. When March Madness comes around take a look at some of the schools in it and it's sad to see directional schools better than us.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good, then you’re in the right place.***

Jan 25, 2020, 8:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,217
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic