Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dumbest thing you ever did then laughed and told it to all.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 672

Dumbest thing you ever did then laughed and told it to all.

Dec 6, 2018, 2:30 PM

When I first started as a drywall contractor in Chattanooga TN back in 1972 I had to cross the ### to get to Harrison where most of my work was. One morning I waited too long on my help and we loaded up in my 64 Chevy truck and headed across the ###.

Just as we crossed the ### I saw a long trail of cars with their lights on. It was southern and gentlemanly to pull over for funerals so I hit the shoulder of the road and we all took our caps off in respect for the dead.

After about 25 or 30 cars passed I noticed that everyone in that family drove new Fords. A variety of that brand but every single one was a Ford. Soon Ford trucks passed us. Many many cars drove by us going in the same direction as we without stopping or showing any concern.

That evening on the 6 PM news I saw where one of the huge Ford dealerships move from E. Brainerd to the other side of town to a location in North Red Bank. When the little woman asked why I was laughing so hard I told her...

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Im shur kms should have a story or two for ya***

Dec 6, 2018, 2:41 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

when i worked for mcdonalds back in the '80s we were going

Dec 6, 2018, 3:02 PM

to build a new one on the naval weapons station near charleston. the first time went down there to meet the contractor on-site i drove up to the guard shack at the entrance and a uniformed serviceman with a rifle stepped in front of my car and another one came up to my window. real business like he ask me to "state my business" i told him i was there to meet the contractor at the new mcdonald's under construction. he politely informed me that i was at the missile facility and not the weapons station. when i ask him if i could do a u-turn around the guard shack, he said no, that i would have to back up and turn around. i found out later that the rifles hey carried were loaded.

back before they had chase boats at the NPTU subs in

Dec 6, 2018, 3:08 PM

Goose Creek near Bushy Park, Dad would get a few beers in him and purposely ride up too close to the subs while we were fishing to watch all the guards come out on the decks with their machine guns.

Back then it was pretty harmless and kinda cool to watch; I don't think they'd go through all of that today before they started doing something about it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My aunt and uncle worked at the base back in the 90's

Dec 6, 2018, 3:27 PM [ in reply to when i worked for mcdonalds back in the '80s we were going ]

my aunt in dispatch and my uncle on a ship (unsure of what type).

Said when the nukes would come through they would shut the base down. Nukes in an 18 wheeler with guards all around. If it unhitched from the truck it would instantly send metal rods down through the road and the entire trailer would fill with special foam. The guards in the trailer would be killed by the foam.

It was no joke when that stuff came through.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

This sounds like complete BS

Dec 6, 2018, 3:53 PM

Terrorists: "How do we know when they ship load missiles in and out of the Weapons Station?"

Your aunt: "Oh, the ENTIRE BASE closes. I bet you won't even be able to tell"

ugh

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Early 90's and that's their story so I can't verify

Dec 6, 2018, 4:37 PM

could be BS

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: Dumbest thing you ever did then laughed and told it to all.

Dec 6, 2018, 3:07 PM

Not too sure where to start but I'm a 30 year old male with a VERY humiliating problem (at least to me). My PENI5 farts. This is what my latest girlfriend called it. Although she says it's the cutest and sexiest thing she's ever seen, I cant begin to express how embarrassing this is to me.

It can be anything from a soft wet whistling sound to a very loud popping or air escaping quickly sound. Yes, just like regular fart but much higher pitched and can be about 5x as loud. (coming out of a smaller hole, I guess). During a typical hand job my PENI5 can fart up to 30 times. My girlfriend seems to love it but I feel like crying. The gentlest squeeze especially at the base can elicit a fart but the worst is when I have an organism.

This is not a health issue as I've been doing this all me life. It doesn't hurt, in fact the vibrations alone can initiate an organism. Just humiliating. Most women don't say anything, some laugh but every girl who has witnessed this seems to be mesmerized by it.

I know women like confident men but I just cannot seem to get comfortable with this and I feel it is ruining my life. Girls talk and I feel like the talk of the town. High school was a nightmare.

My question is: Are my the only one. Has anyone else experienced this? I've checked books, done internet searches etc., but can't find anything related to my problem. I don't feel that I can cure the problem but how can I be more comfortable with it.

How would you feel if you met a man who was attractive, kind, sensitive and sincere but PENI5 farted?

Sorry if I was being too graphic but I felt like I finally needed an outside opinion.

I'll give you the scientific explanation for free.

Dec 7, 2018, 6:38 AM

You're ###### up bad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dumbest thing you ever did then laughed and told it to all.

Dec 6, 2018, 5:18 PM

I have done some stupid stuff, but when I was 19 I ate an earth worm off of the bathroom floor at Sloan Street Tap Room to win a bet.

My son ate a worm at Camp Old Indian while we were...

Dec 7, 2018, 6:46 AM

on a Cub Scout expedition there. Some of the other boys wouldn't bait a hook and he was making fun of them. At just seven he had fished with me for two years and couldn't imagine a boy who couldn't bait a hook.

I wasn't honest in the OP. The dumbest thing I ever did was marry a Souix Squaw. I had never heard a woman nag or bi!ch until after the ceremony. Literally, my grandmothers never contested anything my grandfather said. When they wanted something they asked, one GF went and got it for her without a word and when the other GM asked the GF would #### and moan but it would show up at the door by Sear's delivery service within a week. I had honestly never heard a woman bilch.

I don’t do dumb things.

Dec 7, 2018, 9:27 AM

Except every day and I certainly ain’t gonna brag about them.

When 1st married, the wife and I took half of our vacation

Dec 7, 2018, 9:46 AM

one year in Atlantic Beach, NC. Had friends that lived in Morehead City. At the time, my wife always had a loaded .380 under her floor mat. We left there and drove through Camp Lejeune on the way to Surfside Beach. Seeing the cars ahead of us getting searched (some THOROUGHLY, some not as much) we were panicking and wondering what to do.

When it was our turn, we played it cool, and they looked around in the car but didn't do cavity searches, etc.

Had we gotten caught, they would have thrown us under the jail.

had kids

Dec 7, 2018, 10:18 AM

-greenr

FUUUUUUUUCK

Dec 7, 2018, 10:24 AM

I was about to type amen until i opened it

-Amen

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 672
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic