Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don't care where, when or how
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 327

I don't care where, when or how

Nov 13, 2015, 9:19 PM

There needs to be some serious evaporation of these countries that allow, enable, support terrorist! We MUST be as barbaric in our response as their gutless attacks were. If we make Syria go bye bye we'll see the end of countries supporting ISIS. Call me radical, call me crazy, at this moment you'd be right but we are the greatest weapon of right on this earth....lets Go to work and rearrange a few continents!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So the appropriate response to being appalled at

Nov 13, 2015, 9:31 PM

indiscriminate killing is....indiscriminate killing. Got it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We should send them fruit baskets.

Nov 13, 2015, 9:40 PM

Hope we agree to take in as many refugees as possible too

The nation of Syria supports ISIS?

Nov 13, 2015, 9:39 PM

Don't think so. I mostly agree with you, but your facts are a bit off.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The nation of Syria supports ISIS?

Nov 14, 2015, 6:25 AM

Why did ISS clam to have done these acts for Syria?

Just so we are clear...

Nov 14, 2015, 8:15 AM

When you say "serious evaporation" I assume you mean indiscriminate killing of the people in those countries. The fact that you say we must be barbaric in our response backs up this notion.

You realize what you are proposing would result in far more innocent people being killing and many many more lives ruined than what you saw happen yesterday right?

Are you going to personally sign up for and go fight this war? Are you willing send your children to die in another costly pointless war?

Send them a Strongly Worded Letter! Include..."Or Else"***

Nov 14, 2015, 8:27 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

^^^^^^This is why we will never fight another

Nov 14, 2015, 11:24 AM [ in reply to Just so we are clear... ]

all out war until we are the victims of someone who will do what we will eventually have to do to win peace. Although it is harsh, every innocent life lost in Nagasaki and Hiroshima through the use of nuclear weapons has saved perhaps 1,000 lives or more over the last 70 years. Given the history of warfare throughout history, the world and humanity have never enjoyed a more peaceful period than the last 70 years since the atomic bombs were developed and used. If you look at humans killed by war throughout history, as a percentage, especially given our current world population north of 7.3 BILLION souls, the level of peace is staggering.

(Scroll down to page 22)
http://www.hsrgroup.org/docs/Publications/HSR2013/HSRP_Report_2013_140226_Web.pdf

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think that fear is playing into Europe's problems

Nov 14, 2015, 11:09 AM

First and foremost, the people there don't want to live under ISIS. Second, they also do not want to become a glass parking lot. Third, they know there are only two ways to keep from becoming a glass parking lot. First, create your own nukes and do like Russia in the Cold War. Problem with that route is Russian communists dictators are far more rational than Islamic radical theocratic dictators. Millions of radical Muslims would just assume eat a nuke as long as they set one off in Europe or America. You can't expect people who strap bombs to their children to be reasonable. The second way is for the west to make sure they don't have them as long as, AND ESPECIALLY NOW, that they have radicals taking territory. Once again Obama is squarely on the side of anything against our national interests.

France, Germany, all of Europe...you're on your own here no matter what. Sorry I have to say that as an American. The best you can expect from us is a few more drone strikes added to the schedule and another 80 support personnel in Syria.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 327
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic