Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wow, I was comparing some key statistics between Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Wow, I was comparing some key statistics between Clemson

Jan 8, 2020, 8:25 AM

and LSU and 2-pt conversion success stats really jumped out at me. For the season, LSU has only been successful on 50% of their attempts, whereas Clemson has been successful on 100% of our attempts.

Conversely, LSU's opponents have been successful 67% of the time while Clemson's opponents have been successful 0% of the time.

Folks, this is another HUGE advantage for our Tigers and you know Dabo is going to exploit that. I wouldn't be surprised if we go for 2 after every TD, even when we're up by 21+. Clemson is about to win big y'all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

this is great!!!

Jan 8, 2020, 8:27 AM

cause our kicking game is the only thing that scares me

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: this is great!!!

Jan 8, 2020, 8:28 AM

no worries there. Our kicking game has never lost us a game and actually won us one game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well hold on there big guy, hope you're sitting down for

Jan 8, 2020, 8:33 AM [ in reply to this is great!!! ]

this one...

On the season, BT Potter is a perfect 77 for 77 on extra points. In fact, the only Clemson player to miss an extra point is James Skalski. LSU on the other hand has only been successful on 95% of their extra point attempts. As the kids say these days, that's super cringy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Well hold on there big guy, hope you're sitting down for

Jan 8, 2020, 11:58 AM

https://youtu.be/D1n5CQe1krI

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Wow, I was comparing some key statistics between Clemson

Jan 8, 2020, 8:34 AM

you did all of that over coffee? And before work! You continue to amaze me. :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Swamp fishing...?***

Jan 8, 2020, 8:36 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fabulous analysis!

Jan 8, 2020, 8:46 AM

I think I need to go take a nap. My head hurts now.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stats win championships.

Jan 8, 2020, 9:47 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I know you are joking, but...

Jan 8, 2020, 11:49 AM

Stats have as many National Championships as LSU does during the playoff era.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I am quite impressed with

Jan 8, 2020, 12:00 PM

@GWPTiger® 's proficiency with the abacus. Awesome!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so do heavily bet on teams

Jan 8, 2020, 12:06 PM [ in reply to Stats win championships. ]

don't forget that!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

I don't buy that analysis

Jan 8, 2020, 12:02 PM

Two point plays aren't fundamentally different than all other short yardage plays. I mean, why single out 2 point plays as opposed to say, all plays of 3 yards or less on say, 3rd or 4th down included? I'm not saying 2 point plays are exactly the same as those in all respects, but they're similar enough. Seems like that would make it a larger sample size and thus a more accurate representation of how likely a team is to succeed or fail in those types of situations. Are there enough 2 point conversion attempts in a season to justify making decisions on just those stats?

^^ You really are nervous, aren't you!?!

Jan 8, 2020, 12:04 PM

;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Indeed !!!! **

Jan 8, 2020, 1:25 PM

f

I might need a "get-back guy" ***

Jan 8, 2020, 1:26 PM [ in reply to ^^ You really are nervous, aren't you!?! ]

d

Replies: 15