Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I remember this day...............
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

I remember this day...............

Nov 26, 2019, 10:23 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfx_MauKEp8

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I do too

Nov 26, 2019, 10:51 AM

missed an awesome bowl game because of those fudgepackers

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Yep and that still pi$$es me off. ******

Nov 26, 2019, 10:52 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My son was shocked when he learnt I made a Youtube

Nov 26, 2019, 10:57 AM [ in reply to I do too ]

video with over 700,000 views. Lol. I was creative in my spare time 15 years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDzl1dJthYo

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That’s you?

Nov 26, 2019, 11:01 AM

Well your other video just outed you as a member of the USuCk band

Coot!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

I made the video. Someone downloaded it and reuploaded

Nov 26, 2019, 11:04 AM

it to Youtube. Youtube didn't exist back then, but I had it on tigermemories.com. Hence the sucky quality.

But thanks for giving an example of how the internet sucks today. Someone steals and puts my video on Youtube and I'm now accused of being a coot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do we know you're not a coot? Post a pig of your CU ring

Nov 26, 2019, 11:10 AM

on your dink so we know you're not a faker.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It won't fit.***

Nov 26, 2019, 11:20 AM

They make spacers for loose rings so they don't fall off.***

Nov 26, 2019, 11:45 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's nice. You got a dinkshrinker?***

Nov 26, 2019, 12:19 PM

Sure.

Nov 26, 2019, 2:55 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yup. That did it. Pigs 4thcumming

Nov 26, 2019, 2:56 PM

Did Bengaline film that?***

Nov 26, 2019, 2:08 PM [ in reply to I made the video. Someone downloaded it and reuploaded ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was 2004, before HD and bandwidth for it.

Nov 26, 2019, 2:58 PM

It was hosted on a site I paid $8 a month for. So I had to make it crappy quality.

I hated those uni's. *******

Nov 26, 2019, 11:44 AM [ in reply to My son was shocked when he learnt I made a Youtube ]

Freshmen year

Nov 26, 2019, 10:57 AM

Just think if you were one of the policeman and these 300 pound monsters in basically riot gear are shoving you out of the way. Wat do you do?

There is a podcast done by a couple of coot players

Nov 26, 2019, 11:24 AM

that they were discussing on the USC station this AM. They had Airese Curry on and it was fascinating. First, one of the coot players said that his memory of the event is completely different from how he now thinks it happened. He was talking about the weird way your memory can change over time. They were all very cool about it. Airese Curry basically said when he saw someone put a knee to Newton's throat he knew it was going to get ugly since the game had been building to that all day. he also said Clemson players were used to fighting because they fought all the time in Practice back then.

The second part is more general. Those guys all have a great deal of respect for one another. They really don't have the hatred for each other that the fans do. IN fact, the two coot players were talking to Currie on the air about how much fun it must be to be a Clemson alum now that the football team is rolling. At least those guys today have a ton of respect for Dabo and Clemson.

Also, our recruiting advantage over USuC those days was apparently largely because of their Russel Athletic deal back then. They said several guys told them while doing the project that they went to Clemson so they wouldn't have to wear High School Jerseys in college.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Based on the player’s comments when

Nov 26, 2019, 11:40 AM

Feaster transferred, I sort of figured that was the case.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

When they taunted CU coming down The Hill the stage was set****

Nov 26, 2019, 11:41 AM [ in reply to There is a podcast done by a couple of coot players ]

Didn't one of our guys throw a SC helmet into the crowd

Nov 26, 2019, 1:23 PM [ in reply to There is a podcast done by a couple of coot players ]

Who was it? Yusef? Hard to believe this was 15 years ago

He gave me a dollar once.***

Nov 26, 2019, 1:25 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jesh they did

Nov 26, 2019, 1:44 PM [ in reply to Didn't one of our guys throw a SC helmet into the crowd ]

Landed like 1 row over from me. Believe it was Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu that threwt it.

great deal of respect?

Nov 26, 2019, 2:04 PM [ in reply to There is a podcast done by a couple of coot players ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's one of the interviews in the podcast

Nov 26, 2019, 2:10 PM

Yusef talking about the brawl and how it sort of is weird to think he was kicking that guy in the head now that he is a cop.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kelli (CWTT) texted me earlier and said.............

Nov 26, 2019, 3:00 PM

"EfF those bastages"

Some things never change. :)

I was afraid she would get in a tussle

Nov 26, 2019, 3:57 PM

the way she goes after those shamecock fans

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

She's not going. So Cola is safe from her at least. :) ******

Nov 26, 2019, 5:19 PM

I've been looking for the cockadoodle do posts.***

Nov 26, 2019, 5:28 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cute with thicc thighs?***

Nov 27, 2019, 8:50 AM [ in reply to Kelli (CWTT) texted me earlier and said............. ]

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic