Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I do NOT want to hear another catch phrase come out
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

I do NOT want to hear another catch phrase come out

May 23, 2017, 10:49 PM

of a Clemson baseball coach's mouth. They have all led to degradation of play...

"No one wants to play Clemson now."
"Let's not hit the 'panic' button."
"This team eats pressure like candy."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: I do NOT want to hear another catch phrase come out

May 23, 2017, 10:51 PM

It's ok!!

"We're 30-8".

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

May 23, 2017, 10:52 PM

Gonna try to give Monte a pass. Hard I know but he's got some growing and learning too.

Heartbreaking.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hope that he is ACC caliber.***

May 23, 2017, 11:02 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 23, 2017, 10:54 PM

How about when dabo said the country would be talking about our defense before the west Virginia game. That didn't work out so great.

May 23, 2017, 10:55 PM

I think Dabo righted the ship on that, he's had numerous phrases since then.

I also want to preapologize for disagreeing with you and lurking lmao.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 23, 2017, 11:02 PM

As will Monte, hopefully.

No problem, that's all you do, disagree with people. I've never seen you have your own original thought. It's kinda pathetic.

May 23, 2017, 11:07 PM

Says the guy who reiterates the same thing everyone else is? You're walking irony dude.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Me too.***

May 23, 2017, 10:56 PM

Would that be like...

May 23, 2017, 10:59 PM

when Dabo said "all in" and people mocked him and wanted him fired for several years??

May 23, 2017, 11:44 PM

Well, most all T-Netters know that I have always been 99.999% positive Clemson while being all orange all the time. It really and truly hurts to say that our baseball team really deserves a loss in this game. Tonight is one of few times in my eyes that it looks like our Tigers are trying to throw this game. Hitter's refusing to swing at pitches right down the pipe, and on defense, absolutely horrible. An in fielder playing two positions, the in field and the out field. the out field dropping and not hustling to the ball. Our pitchers thought that Duke would swing at anything that they threw near the plate, and trying way to hard to force the ball by trying to over power the pitch. Anybody that has played baseball knows that when a fast ball hits the dirt before it gets to the plate, he is over gripping the ball and forcing the pitch without any control. Tonight our guys was pulling lemons from their bag of candy bc they were putting to much pressure on themselves and that overwhelm them. I believe we have the right coach, and I believe he will get us back to where we need to be through recruiting. I believe this bc Monte had recruited some teams at the College of Charleston that would have beat this Clemson team more times than they would have lost.

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic