Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So why the opposition to mail-in voting?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 101
| visibility 1,665

So why the opposition to mail-in voting?

May 13, 2020, 1:03 PM

Mail-in voting fraud has been proven to be very uncommon, so why do Trump and many GOPers/conservatives oppose it this fall?

To quote the president: "Mail ballots, they cheat. Mail ballots are very dangerous for this country because of cheaters. They go collect them. They are fraudulent in many cases. They have to vote. They should have voter ID, by the way."

Of course, Trump himself voted by mail.

Anyone got an idea why Trump and the GOP are so concerned with mail-in when fraud in that area is very, very rare?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

If the fraud is done properly, it wouldn't be detectable.

May 13, 2020, 1:12 PM

So how do you know it is very, very rare?

Maybe you mean that it is very, very rare that somebody gets caught?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Could be...

May 13, 2020, 1:14 PM

So taking that into account, the president would not have any evidence to back up his claim.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Well yes, I suppose you're right.

May 13, 2020, 1:19 PM

I think the *potential* for some fraud is there. Is it enough to sway an election, with our current system, I doubt it.

I don't really care either way, TBH. At least, I don't care enough to get riled up about it.

Which is resolved by showing up at the poll, showing an ID..

May 13, 2020, 6:00 PM [ in reply to Could be... ]

and voting. Mail in ballots are subject to being lost too. I appreciate that people who are traveling including our troops can't get to the poll but...

Search Results
Web results

Box Of Ballots Found In Texas Could Change Outcome Of ...www.npr.org › 2019/12/23 › box-of-ballots-found-in-tex...
Dec 23, 2019 - After a recount, it passed by eleven votes. Then a box of 820 ballots that weren't tallied was found. AILSA CHANG, HOST: Weeks after election ...

Uncounted 2019 ballots found in drop box outside Grand ...www.denverpost.com › 2020/02/21 › mesa-county-unc...
Feb 21, 2020 - An elections clerk in a western Colorado county found nearly 600 ballots for the November 2019 election that went uncollected — and ...

Missing Absentee Ballots Found After Election - Spectrum Newsspectrumnews1.com › madison › news › 2020/04/09
Apr 9, 2020 - Another box of ballots returned to our Village Hall by the Post Office. We immediately returned them to our Post Office (again) for remailing and ...

How to Steal an Election | Election Fraud is Expanding ...www.city-journal.org › html › how-steal-election-12824
Election officials found ballot box 13 several days after the election. It held 203 votes, all but one for LBJ. Amazingly enough, the voters had cast their ballots in ...

No, those ballot boxes found in Broward don't contain votes ...www.miamiherald.com › election › article221484265
Ballot boxes found in Broward County did not contain votes, Broward Supervisor of Elections Office says ...
Nov 10, 2018

Inside Wisconsin's Election Mess: Thousands of Missing or ...www.nytimes.com › 2020/04/09 › politics › wisconsin-ele...
Apr 9, 2020 - Three tubs of absentee ballots that never reached voters were discovered in a postal center outside Milwaukee. At least 9,000 absentee ballots ...

Texas Election Results May Change A Third Time After ...www.newsweek.com › U.S. › Texas
A Midland elections staffer discovered a missing box on a bottom shelf last week which contained 836 ballots ...
Dec 17, 2019

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Could be...

May 13, 2020, 6:54 PM [ in reply to Could be... ]

WHY DO YOU THINK THE LIBS WANT MAIL IN VOTING? TAKE A WILD GUESS...................

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I DON'T KNOW!?!? DID DEROBERTS GET A NEW ACCOUNT?!***

May 13, 2020, 10:29 PM

It exists more in mail-in voting than in-person voting

May 13, 2020, 1:16 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But even as your article states...

May 13, 2020, 1:22 PM

It's still not common.

Re: But even as your article states...

May 13, 2020, 6:57 PM

If you can stand in line at a Walmart, a MacDonald's, etc, you can stand in line at a voting center. Right?

Try not being such a democrat SHEEP. LOL

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's make a compromise

May 13, 2020, 1:23 PM [ in reply to It exists more in mail-in voting than in-person voting ]

since yall are so dead set against in person voting.

Dems will get off the mail in voting train

IF

Yall agree to make election day a 2 day event. A Saturday and Sunday

I like your funny words magic man

You lost me at the first line, which I assume was a typo.

May 13, 2020, 1:27 PM

That being said, I'm all for a compromise like that.

Seems reasonable enough.

Re: Let's make a compromise

May 13, 2020, 1:31 PM [ in reply to Let's make a compromise ]

By all other standards you mean?

May 13, 2020, 1:35 PM

18, US citizen, registered?

I mean whatever existing standards the states

May 13, 2020, 1:41 PM

So let's have a national voter ID and

May 13, 2020, 1:45 PM

mail it to every single US citizen in the country for free. That way all citizens have the ID's yall desperately want.

I could get behind that.***

May 13, 2020, 3:37 PM

Re: So let's have a national voter ID and

May 13, 2020, 11:56 PM [ in reply to So let's have a national voter ID and ]

For free??? Who’s paying?

I have an ID as do every other person I know that can and should vote.

Who doesn’t have an ID that wants to vote... and why?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you talking federal government?

May 13, 2020, 1:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Let's make a compromise ]

Because there isn't that much of a Dem vs. Pub difference there.

And educators aren't federal workers. I would imagine their leanings have a lot to do with their state's red vs. blue history.

https://www.govexec.com/oversight/2015/08/there-are-more-republicans-federal-government-you-might-think/119138/

Re: Are you talking federal government?

May 13, 2020, 1:54 PM

There are 3.2 million public school teachers in America. One survey I found put teachers at 41 percent Democrat, which would be 1.3 million. That's also assuming all of them vote. Doesn't seem to be too much of a hurdle. Would making Election Day a holiday or weekend feasibly free up more GOP voters?

Aren't most retired Americans strong Pub supporters?

And I believe many colleges stay open for Election Day, no?

May 13, 2020, 2:03 PM

Yeah, I didn't say...

May 13, 2020, 2:30 PM

They are 41 percent Dem and 59 percent Pub. Many identify as independent.

Unless you have another study, especially one for SC, you're just making assumptions.

https://www.edweek.org/ew/articles/2017/12/13/survey-paints-political-portrait-of-americas-k-12.html

Re: Yeah, I didn't say...

May 13, 2020, 3:47 PM

I challenge you to prove I'm not one.

May 13, 2020, 10:30 PM

Give me a list of my ideological beliefs and tell me how they're liberal.

If you cannot do exactly that in your reply, you admit you're just making up ####.

Add in a voter ID, you got it.***

May 13, 2020, 1:51 PM [ in reply to Let's make a compromise ]

We will give yall voter ID if it is mailed

May 13, 2020, 2:11 PM

to every american citizen for free

Re: We will give yall voter ID if it is mailed

May 13, 2020, 2:17 PM

So you're saying, require voter ID but

May 13, 2020, 2:23 PM

make people pay for it.

Which would disproportionately disenfranchise people in poverty.

Hmmmmm, I'm just a lowly history major

But that sounds a lot like a poll tax.

But I do appreciate showing all of us the real reason republicans are behind voter ID. It's not about fraud, it's about making sure poor people can't vote.

Message was edited by: FBCoachSC®

Re: So you're saying, require voter ID but

May 13, 2020, 2:32 PM

I also appreciate you editing your post

May 13, 2020, 2:38 PM [ in reply to So you're saying, require voter ID but ]

I added:

May 13, 2020, 2:42 PM

But I do appreciate showing all of us the real reason republicans are behind voter ID. It's not about fraud, it's about making sure poor people can't vote.

You have the opportunity to reply to that as well.

Re: I added:

May 13, 2020, 2:46 PM

Re: I added:

May 13, 2020, 2:48 PM

Spider-Man Pointing at Spider-Man | Know Your Meme

If we want voter ID...

May 13, 2020, 2:32 PM [ in reply to Re: We will give yall voter ID if it is mailed ]

What's wrong with providing it to every American to fight fraud?

You do know many Americans can't afford to go get ID or have the means to go get it.

It seems providing it to all Americans satisfies both the right and the left.

I don't believe this at all:

May 13, 2020, 2:38 PM

"You do know many Americans can't afford to go get ID or have the means to go get it."

What are the barriers? Social services will assist with taking people grocery shopping, making sure they make it to court dates, etc.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't believe this at all:

May 13, 2020, 2:44 PM

If you can pardon it being from the ACLU, this maps out the data and numbers of this problem:

https://www.aclu.org/other/oppose-voter-id-legislation-fact-sheet

I read it and still don't see the problem

May 13, 2020, 2:55 PM

Identification requirements to vote seems like one of those things that should be universally accepted as necessary. Always baffled me that it wasn't. Owning firearms is a right, why should I have to show ID to buy one?

If you don't have a government ID in 2020 that's because you don't want one. I simply don't believe there are people out there that cannot access them, especially considering they've most likely gone through the motions to acquire other govt services.

You can get me on board with your side regarding the closure of polling stations, etc. but this idea that a large number of people do not have access to a govt ID is ludicrous to me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Facts and logic won't work.

May 13, 2020, 7:06 PM [ in reply to Re: I don't believe this at all: ]

Voter ID is a solution in search of a problem.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why is ID required for far less important things then?

May 13, 2020, 7:17 PM

Free? A voter ID should be, what, like $300 or something.

May 13, 2020, 2:31 PM [ in reply to We will give yall voter ID if it is mailed ]

Be like a poll tax.

No, free is good. A driver's license is essentially free. No problem.

Really? A poll tax?***

May 13, 2020, 2:34 PM

You're doing it again. Didn't say that.***

May 13, 2020, 2:56 PM

If you meant...

May 13, 2020, 3:21 PM

"That would be like a poll tax therefore that's a bad idea," then add some more words to the sentence. And on that, you and I are in agreement.

:) No problem. I am understanding. There is a humor gene.

May 13, 2020, 4:02 PM

One of us didn't get it.

There is a pedantic literalist gene, which is a good thing to have. One of us got 12 of them.

I am not sure which got which.

Well, this board makes me laugh daily, so there's that.***

May 13, 2020, 10:32 PM

Re: Let's make a compromise

May 13, 2020, 11:50 PM [ in reply to Let's make a compromise ]

Sure, and you need a state issued ID

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably has something to do with

May 13, 2020, 1:21 PM

Trump saying if more people are able to vote no Republican would ever win another election.

Mail in voting makes that possible.

The military votes by mail.

Many states have early mail in ballots.

Trump voted by mail.

Now that most polls show that he's losing to Biden even with all of these allegations, now it's rife with fraud.

Which it's not.

Reminds me of this scene

Top 30 Jim Carrey Neden GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

That’s not what he said

May 13, 2020, 1:28 PM

So....... getting rid of the many unneccessary hoops

May 13, 2020, 1:32 PM

so more Americans can vote would mean Republicans wouldn't win elections.

More people voting. Less Republicans.

Am I missing something here?

You probably have it about right. Stand in a Section 8

project on Nov 3, see how many go vote. Send in a van, pick them up, that many more dem voters.

Sure, that is what the discussion is about. There is a fine line between suppression and discipline. If a person doesn't have the personal desire required to get himself to a voting booth, with proof of who he is, does he meet some minimal character/diligence/moral requirement of a voter in a democracy? The Constitution doesn't address such things, so we talk about them in other ways.

Re: You probably have it about right. Stand in a Section 8

May 13, 2020, 1:52 PM

CUintulsa said:

If a person doesn't have the personal desire required to get himself to a voting booth, with proof of who he is, does he meet some minimal character/diligence/moral requirement of a voter in a democracy?

Uh.... Yeah. He/she does. Democracies work best when ALL stakeholders vote.

So yeah. I rather ALL citizens vote no matter how disgusting/idiotic/whatever else they are.

A valid opinion. I disagree. See? That wasn't hard.

May 13, 2020, 2:04 PM

Didn't call each other names, or anything.

Tnet needs a visit to the Andy Griffith School Of Getting Along:
"Morning, honey."
"Morning, dear."

Wasn't talking about you at all - you and I have never addressed each other as far as I know - just generally.

I am not saying there is anything legal that can or should be done about it, but no, imo a person who is not a tax payer and can't get up enough whatever to get to a poll with an ID doesn't have the personal stake in the common good required of a decision maker. That is not a moral judgement - that's another arena altogether - just a statement about how decisions are made. A decision about how to spend money should involve that person's money, and he should care enough to get three blocks down the street with an ID.

I understand there is another side, and would enjoy hearing it. I just happen to start there.

I'll take it a half a step back

May 13, 2020, 2:08 PM

All stakeholders shouldn't be made to vote.

But all stakeholders should be able to have easily accessible means of voting.

You used the lazy deadbeat example which is a staple of the Republican lexicon.

I'll use physical handicapped, or the ones without modes of transportation, shut ins, etc.

Sure. Agree with that. And I didn't mean to imply that non

May 13, 2020, 2:21 PM

voters are deadbeats. We just know that a lot of people don't go vote, and we know that one party benefits from getting more of those types of people to vote, and that this is what the discussion about voting procedures is actually about. Neither side can find a good way to say exactly that.

But sure, anyone who needs help voting should have it. Mail-in ballots - the thing that started all this - have always been available to those who could demonstrate need. One has to decide to apply for and get one, but that doesn't seem like too much to ask of someone who is going vote on $4 Trillion of spending.

Typo: Meant "non voters"***

May 13, 2020, 2:22 PM

We do?

May 13, 2020, 2:29 PM [ in reply to Sure. Agree with that. And I didn't mean to imply that non ]

"we know that one party benefits from getting more of those types of people to vote"

How do we know that? I don't know that. Do you have some evidence that would convince me of that?

Ah, you are correct. "We" is a universal term, like 'always'

May 13, 2020, 4:07 PM

or 'never'. I have no idea what everyone knows, do I? Can "we" be said to know anything? "We" don't even know the earth is round, do we? Should have said, "I".

Which of these are unnecessary hoops?

May 13, 2020, 1:47 PM [ in reply to So....... getting rid of the many unneccessary hoops ]

Showing up to the voting site?

Showing an ID to prove who you are?

They seem fairly reasonable to me.

I would classify

May 13, 2020, 1:54 PM

traveling over an hour away to stand in line for 4 hours to vote because the powers that be specifically closed polls in black neighborhoods.

That would be an unnecessary hoop.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-locations/southern-us-states-have-closed-1200-polling-places-in-recent-years-rights-group-idUSKCN1VV09J

Re: I would classify

May 13, 2020, 2:09 PM

It's the closure of polls in certain locations.

May 13, 2020, 2:41 PM

Trying to prevent blacks from voting has been a pretty common action throughout U.S. history after they got the right to do so, especially in the South. It's a bit naive to think it's not still happening. Closing polling locations in areas that are primarily poor black is a pretty obvious tactic.

Yeah but it didn't happen to T3

May 13, 2020, 2:43 PM

so obviously it's not happening.

Re: Yeah but it didn't happen to T3

May 13, 2020, 3:04 PM

Are you paid by the hour or are you salary?***

May 13, 2020, 3:07 PM

I am neither

May 13, 2020, 3:15 PM

I agree that travel times and waits like that are unnecessar

May 13, 2020, 3:42 PM [ in reply to I would classify ]

y.

But I would suggest fixing the problem, instead of just abandoning the whole process.

I think they call that "throwing the turd out with the punch" or "dropping a baby into a haystack" or something like that.

Like most arguments, the words used are proxies for

May 13, 2020, 1:34 PM

the actual issue. The more stringent the voting requirements, including simple proof of identity, the more reps you get. The less stringent, the more dems. For years dems have sent busses around to pick up people to vote. No sense denying that this is what the discussion is about. Neither side wants to just come out at say that.

One side says the issue with fewer restrictions is fraud. The other side says identity requirements are about suppression. Horse$hit in both cases. Both sides just want their voters in the booths.

An interesting discussion would be who actually should be voters. The Framers, rightly or wrongly, couldn't imagine a non stake holder (land owner) having a vote. On the other end, the AOC types want illegals to vote. Like all politics now, reasonableness of discussion went gone some time ago. We'll just call each other names instead.

there is a reason prisons are full

May 13, 2020, 1:47 PM

of democrats.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd love to see that study.

May 13, 2020, 1:55 PM

I'd kinda wager a lot of folks in prison haven't spent much time in a voting booth.

He's saying that because the majority of

May 13, 2020, 1:57 PM

prisoners are black males.

And black people overwhelmingly vote Democrat.

So THERE

race has nothing to do with it

May 13, 2020, 3:44 PM

Why do some people see race in everything?

I think people are convinced that it

May 13, 2020, 2:18 PM

affects how likely their preferred candidate is to win an election. I doubt that is actually the case, and I've seen at least one study that said increased mail-in voting had no partisan effect.

I think we should have every kind of voting possible, to maximize the number of people for voting. I think if mail-in voting fraud is a problem, there are people smart enough to figure out a way to make it not a problem.

How come no one ever says, "I'm in favor of mail-in voting, with maximize fraud security measures"? Seems like a win-win.

I'd like online voting to be explored, too.

May 13, 2020, 2:26 PM

I do pretty much everything online, even the most critical and personal things. Again, I think there are brilliant people in this country who can make it secure.

Logic say we should encourage people to do good things by making it easier, and discourage people from doing bad things by making it more difficult. So that's the attitude I take on this issue.

I think you nailed it...

May 13, 2020, 2:33 PM [ in reply to I think people are convinced that it ]

Especially since so many military vote through mail and probably vote mostly Pub. The fear we're hearing now isn't over voter fraud but the idea that making it easier to vote during COVID would somehow hurt Trump.

I disagree with:

May 13, 2020, 2:59 PM [ in reply to I think people are convinced that it ]

"I think we should have every kind of voting possible"

...just because I think there should be some effort involved in voting. I don't want "Instagram Sam" flipping through his messages and getting a "Go Ahead and Vote" popup where he can choose between Biden and Trump without having to put his phone down and get off of his fat couch.

That would lead to too many people voting who know nothing about the issues...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We literally have that now

May 13, 2020, 3:02 PM

with a ton of people who know absolutely nothing about the candidates voting based on whether there is an R or a D beside the name.

This is how we got Trump.

I want people who truly CARE to be voting. If more

May 13, 2020, 3:10 PM

people cared enough to come to the polls and elect Pres Trump, I'm ok with that.

I don't want people like my son (who thought Nancy Pelosi was running for President) to be voting...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I choose not to place judgments on whose vote

May 13, 2020, 3:03 PM [ in reply to I disagree with: ]

is more worthy than another's.

I understand that. I've just always believed people

May 13, 2020, 3:07 PM

shouldn't be voting if they don't care enough about it to take an hour out of their busy day..

It's not that I don't share an opinion like that.

May 13, 2020, 3:11 PM

But I feel that could be a slippery slope, so I choose to not make that judgement, no matter what my personal opinion may be.

What if I don't care enough to watch every debate? To watch one debate? To research the candidates? See what I mean? Someone might think I might not care enough to vote. I'd rather just have everybody vote, and I actually think it would encourage more engagement outside of voting.

I had the exact same philosophy on voting

May 13, 2020, 3:08 PM [ in reply to I choose not to place judgments on whose vote ]

"we don't need more voters we need more informed voters"

Then I realized this was one of the same basic premises for Jim Crow laws.

I've got a good rule to discriminate by

May 13, 2020, 3:11 PM

Anyone that has kids with more than 3 people is disqualified. It's not racist, and is the mark of ###### decision making.

At least have the bawls to tag him.

May 13, 2020, 3:42 PM

Greenr

HE SAID KIDS WITH 3 OR MORE PEOPLE

May 13, 2020, 4:08 PM

You are assuming I convinced more than 3 people to have sexual intercourse with me.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

x100 is probably not good, eh...?***

May 13, 2020, 7:23 PM

Hey you’re alive!

May 13, 2020, 7:26 PM

How so?***

May 13, 2020, 3:19 PM [ in reply to I had the exact same philosophy on voting ]

Re: So why the opposition to mail-in voting?

May 13, 2020, 6:53 PM

Your naivete is showing.....try harder....

May 13, 2020, 8:08 PM

If you are fer hit I'm agin it!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why the push for it?

May 13, 2020, 8:23 PM

But, if we are going to vote by mail, why not include a thumb print box for the voter - and have the voter provide a copy of their valid Drivers license too? That would work.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Re: Why the push for it?

May 13, 2020, 8:53 PM

Whoa there, then non-citizens, the dead, voting in multiple precints and multiple states might become a problem!!

I think given the current circumstances...

May 13, 2020, 10:34 PM [ in reply to Why the push for it? ]

It may be necessary. I'm not advocating for it to be a regular thing.

Republicans can only win with low voter turnout

May 13, 2020, 9:03 PM

Ideally, they want turnout to be under 50%.

There was some controversy around Christmas over Franklin Graham's claim that his father voted for Trump. It upset some of the more respectable, less political members of that family, who pointed out that Billy was bedridden and unable to speak. But it checked out; Billy Graham voted by absentee in 2016 according to public records, and it's completely legal in NC for a designate to fill it out for him

Not this year, Jslop....,

May 13, 2020, 9:13 PM

You gonna vote for walkin zombie Biden?

Re: Not this year, Jslop....,

May 13, 2020, 9:24 PM

Sure, you going to vote for lying, incompetent, childish fatass orange man?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trump's base is only 34% of the country.

May 13, 2020, 10:18 PM [ in reply to Not this year, Jslop...., ]

5% are white supremacists and Nazi's.
10% that are abject racists sympathetic to the bottom 5%.
15% that are just very, very stupid people, the ones drinking bleach (or still thinking about it like you are)
4% are "ordinary"

He needs to get to 44-45% to have a chance at winning the electoral college. Don't see any way he can win the popular vote.

Re: Trump's base is only 34% of the country.

May 14, 2020, 8:28 AM

Lets see the Dems base consists of:
1. 25% communist and anarchist
2. 25% race baiters
3. 25% lovers of rapist,cop killers, murderers
4. 12.5% lovers of illegal aliens
5. 12.5% think America causes all of worlds problems

The sum total of the above, drum roll please, equals 100% fools and idiots.

Along with most doctors, nurses, lawyers, teachers

May 14, 2020, 7:46 PM

scientists and engineers (with advanced degrees).

Run your mouth to your doctor or nurse next time you need help getting your hand out of your diaper. They might not help you.

Lawyers yes

May 14, 2020, 7:53 PM

Fake news

May 14, 2020, 8:01 PM

Old news. That might have been true before Trump. He's chased all intelligent people out of the republican party.

May 13, 2020, 9:16 PM

high turn out Dems win, GOP would become the angry Green party.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 101
| visibility 1,665
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic