Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Elliott on OL: No lineup changes in store, but younger players will earn playing time
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,797

TNET: Elliott on OL: No lineup changes in store, but younger players will earn playing time

Nov 16, 2020, 12:45 PM

Elliott on OL: No lineup changes in store, but younger players will earn playing time

Clemson offensive coordinator Tony Elliott told the media Monday morning that while he doesn’t expect any lineup changes on the offensive line for this week’s game at Florida State, it’s imperative that the coaches continue to push the younger players into more playing time. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Elliott on OL: No lineup changes in store, but younger players will earn playing time

Nov 16, 2020, 1:02 PM

No reason not to give the newer guys more chances is there?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Elliott on OL: No lineup changes in store, but younger players will earn playing time

Nov 16, 2020, 1:07 PM

Parks is too good to not be on the field.

Nov 16, 2020, 1:57 PM

All I see is Elliot saying that he wants to throw the ball on the perimeter more. Soooooo he hasn't learned anything about throwing the ball down the field and YES we do need personnel changes on the line.

So unless the starters got really good at that "technique" over the last week....we can expect more of the same.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he said the OL has missed TL and his experience.

Nov 16, 2020, 2:10 PM

Also, it’s been pretty obvious that the opposing defenses have not worried about the QB running the ball the last two games.

DJ has been great in relief, but he still has a lot to learn and his injury has limited him physically.

Trevor’s return will help the OL to be more effective in everything they do.

I disagree....

Nov 16, 2020, 2:13 PM

we had O-Line problems even when Trevor was in. Trevor knows the offense better and can get the ball out quicker but that doesn't make the o-line block longer or better for runs.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ This

Nov 17, 2020, 8:09 AM

+1

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I disagree....

Nov 17, 2020, 8:17 AM [ in reply to I disagree.... ]

I agree and disagree with you. The OL didn’t play great with TL, but ETN’s two worst games of the season in terms on yards per carry came in the two games without Lawrence. I think the defense not having to account for the RPO makes things even harder on the OL.

Having TL back isn’t going to suddenly make the OL great, but it’ll make them not quite as bad.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,797
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic