Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I didn't realize how big a state Alabama was...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,567

I didn't realize how big a state Alabama was...

Jan 9, 2016, 6:34 PM

Seeing tons of Alabama garb out and about here in West Georgia. Must be a lot of people from Alabama.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I didn't realize how big a state Alabama was...

Jan 9, 2016, 6:43 PM

I live in Northeast Mississippi and travel the state a lot. I've noticed that there are a lot more people on the Roll Tide bandwagon than Miss St and Ole Miss. I've also seen vehicles with Miss St license plate tags and Roll Tide or the "A" stickers on the same vehicle. Reminds me a lot of some other fan base that I know.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you live in west GA?***

Jan 9, 2016, 6:48 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yes***

Jan 9, 2016, 6:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Getting lottery tix?***

Jan 9, 2016, 6:49 PM

not these

Jan 9, 2016, 6:56 PM

Bandwagon getting pretty full. I didn't see this much Bama bling when I lived in Alabama....but that was the time between Stallings and Saban.

It has about the same population as SC, give or take

Jan 9, 2016, 8:22 PM

And about 5% lower household income. The larger size of University of Alabama vs both USC and Clemson doesn't make sense until you consider this: Alabama natives make up on only 46% of the school. That's how they stay bigger than Auburn and collect more tuition money on average per student.

Auburn is more like Clemson where non-residents make up about 35%. It's sort of like South Carolina letting anybody in so that they could grow bigger than Clemson after WWII, even though the undergrad populations are now not that far apart.

Good always triumphs over evil in the end. Tigers run away with this one***

Jan 9, 2016, 8:33 PM

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,567
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic