Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mikey Dukes committing at 5 PM tonight.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,704

Mikey Dukes committing at 5 PM tonight.

Feb 2, 2019, 4:11 PM

Looking good for the good guys, all signs pointing that he’ll stay in state and sign with the Tigers. Before people complain about taking him (especially since the 2020 class is loaded at RB), remember how people complained about taking CJ Fuller a few years ago. Better yet, I remember people being upset that we got Etienne and Lyn-J because we missed on bigger names. Coach Elliott knows what he’s doing and I think Dukes will be a good addition to the RB room. Most likely he and Mellusi will RS, especially if we also land Jerrion Ealy next Wednesday and he enrolls in class, which is a very real possibility at this point.

Jaylan Knighton in the 2020 class sounds like he’s all in, just waiting on the perfect opportunity to commit. I think the 2020 RB class and the numbers we take next year depends on the shoulders of Ealy and what he decides to do. Coaches might be telling Knighton to wait but I don’t know. Personally, I think Ealy looks at what Kyler Murray did...and goes that route. I think he’ll be in orange and white next year.

Great time to be a Tiger! I think Dukes is going to surprise some people with his play on the field if he does stick with the Tigers tonight. Otherwise, we’ll be playing him in the near future if he selects Syracuse.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mikey Dukes committing at 5 PM tonight.

Feb 2, 2019, 4:15 PM

I don't remember anyone being upset when we landed Dixon and ETN. Link?

People were complaining heavily when we missed out on Zamir white

Feb 2, 2019, 4:22 PM

Also remember that in the class of 17, we missed out on DAndre Swift and then Etienne was our fallback option once Cordarrian Richardson had to decommit because of his grade scandal.

It definitely worked out well for us but Etienne and Lyn-J were not our top guys on the board.

YeP..can’t imagine Tigers Without Louisiana Man this year ...

Feb 2, 2019, 4:27 PM

and with winning TD vs Cuse and 3 TD’s in Natty!

PLUS, scored more TD’s for a RB in entire Nation!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he’a something special, ain’t he Bill???***

Feb 2, 2019, 4:40 PM

Feb 2, 2019, 4:35 PM

Our RB room is in good shape. I doubt many here have any issue with Dukes.

I’ve seen it on other Clemson sites.

Some people questioning why can’t we load up on the 2020 class since there’s a lot of really good ones (somewhere close to 15 elite guys). Tony Elliott is against it because if we lose ETN to the draft next year and Ealy passes us for the MLB, we’ll be stuck with LynJ and Mellusi with the only guys with experience in 2020. By taking Dukes, it gives us more room to work with by having 3 scholarship backs with experience for 2020. It’ll all play itself out in the long run.

“Stuck” with Lyn-J. LOL.***

Feb 2, 2019, 5:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I didn’t mean it in that way, Lyn-J is going to be really good

Feb 2, 2019, 5:18 PM

I just meant it as we’ll only have 2 players with experience and Mellusi will still be young. I shouldn’t have used the word stuck.

we could go with or without dukes. Our rb group is so deep that he will be like 5th string his first couple years, especially if Ealy comes

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,704
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic