Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CFP Site “RSVP” question.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

CFP Site “RSVP” question.....

Nov 16, 2017, 5:10 PM

Serious question for the group!?!

Anyone with information on this, please respond:

Regarding the CFP Official Site and the “RSVP” thing.....did anyone do that last year???? And if so....what kind of tickets/Seats did you end up getting???? At “face value”????

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CFP Site “RSVP” question.....

Nov 16, 2017, 5:33 PM

I used teamtix last year which doesn't exist, but it is the same concept of not the same site. I bought this years rsvp at $140 each lower bowl. This means if we go I will get lower bowl tickets at face. Face. Alive is $575 lower bowl and $475 upper. Last year I reserved early at $75 each. I ended up with two tickets at face value that I paid $650 each total. I actually sold these for way more and had my upper bowl iptay tickets paid for. So yes it was well worth...if we win of course. These reservations are high this late in the game. I had friends buy at $1800 at the game in Tampa and would expect similar or more prices if it is clemson and UGA or Bama.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2017, 5:35 PM

Anyone???

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2017, 9:06 PM

Guess no one wants to jinx it...

I did it last year, upper bowl, they were good seats, not great but good. I don’t remember

Nov 16, 2017, 9:14 PM

When I bout in but it was late and WELL worth it since our IPTAY tickets could not take care of the whole family.

I did it last year and it was well worth it.

Nov 16, 2017, 9:14 PM

Did upper deck, and the seats were good. A lot closer to the field than the upper deck at home games.

I did it again this year. Great deal if we make it. If not, you’re obviously out the money.

I believe we will make it, so I felt good about betting on us. Since it’s in Atlanta, tickets will be really really hard to come by, and very expensive. Last year in Tampa they were going for $1,500+ each.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Yea, I got in at $219 per ticket, IF we make it that ticket will be made of gold and diamonds***

Nov 16, 2017, 10:35 PM

Haven't done it. Just looked, tix are $350 for Clemson.

Nov 16, 2017, 10:46 PM

If uppers are $450 and lowers $650, that means you'll spend $700 for uppers and $1000 for lowers. Of course, if we don't make it your out $700.

I wish i had gotten in on Clemson, but I didn't. The other way would be to bet on our potential opponent.
If you think Bama drops on the Aub or UGA, and that OK will win out, then you could bet on OK to make it and hope that we play them in finals. Thats a lot to have happen and cost you $150 / ticket. And how much woyld it suck for you of we play OK in semis again..

No easy choice at this point. Good luck!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic