Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gender neutral/fluid/mixed bathroom idea:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 391

Gender neutral/fluid/mixed bathroom idea:

Aug 22, 2019, 1:49 PM

Instead of male/female bathrooms, they can be mixed gender but just separate them so one is pee only and one is poop only.

Discuss.

Yes, i stole this from Reddit.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hmmm

Aug 22, 2019, 1:53 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

But what if you take to peeing then suddenly realize you've

Aug 22, 2019, 1:54 PM

gotta poop?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Walk 20 extra feet

Aug 22, 2019, 1:55 PM

or shuffle if needed

Turn the one stall family bathroom into an "Undecided"***

Aug 22, 2019, 1:57 PM [ in reply to But what if you take to peeing then suddenly realize you've ]

Or what if you take to tdrake then suddenly realize you've

Aug 22, 2019, 2:01 PM [ in reply to But what if you take to peeing then suddenly realize you've ]

gotta pee?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Well, that always happens.***

Aug 22, 2019, 2:08 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gender neutral/fluid/mixed bathroom idea:

Aug 22, 2019, 1:59 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

would be great - signs could be simplified to "1" and "2"

Aug 22, 2019, 2:04 PM

of course, then the chronically triggered folks would whine that there is a #3 out there that needs to be accommodated.

I coulda used a #3-specific bathroom 15 minutes ago***

Aug 22, 2019, 3:18 PM

is that the Crohn's Disease stuff?

Aug 22, 2019, 4:04 PM

we really dont wanna hear about none of that.

Men don't want to share bathrooms with women

Aug 22, 2019, 2:10 PM

They can be complete savages, just from my observations at Clemson games, they're the ones blowing up the porta potties most of the time. I never see a man spend more than a minute, maybe 2 if he's smoking weed in the porta potty. Women will be in there forever. Also, we have the trailer bathroom near our tailgating spot, the women end up trying to use the mens bathroom because the women's gets so disgusting.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I, in an all-out beer-pee emergency sprint, accidentally

Aug 22, 2019, 3:12 PM

ran into the (thankfully unoccupied) Women's Restroom at the softball fields off Whitehorse road about 12 year ago

The fact that it was unoccupied actually didn't help. If it had been, I obviously would've apologized, turned around, and left....instead, I went stall-by-stall looking for a place to pee (I had noted that it was odd that there were no urinals, but like I said...Numerous beers + peepee sprint...my brain just said "that's weird that there's no urinals in the men's room" and I moved ahead with my plan to #### somewhere.

I THINK, if I recall correctly, that I opened 6-7 stalls before I found one that was "clean" (used SO ####### loosely) enough for me to step into TO URINATE in.

I lived in Johnstone.
Been to Death Valley
Been to numerous other sporting events, concerts, weekend festivals, etc

I'd NEVER before and NEVER since seen a Men's Restroom as absolutely and completely destroyed and disgusting as that Women's Room was

Not even anything close, honestly

Great galloping gobs of gobbledegook

Aug 22, 2019, 2:16 PM

Ally McBeal figured all this out in the ‘90s for Jan’s sake! It ain’t that forkin hard to make it work.

https://youtu.be/AYUavFaQwEw

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Re: Gender neutral/fluid/mixed bathroom idea:

Aug 22, 2019, 2:46 PM

I have a great idea. If you have a dicck, use the mens room. If you have a ######, use the womens. Pretty neat eh?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^Hate Speech^

Aug 22, 2019, 3:14 PM

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Replies: 15
| visibility 391
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic