Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Read Coot Greiner's comment??
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 41
| visibility 1

Read Coot Greiner's comment??

May 27, 2014, 8:20 AM

If you don't get the Greenville News might want to check on line and read what the punk catcher of the Coots said about the Coots and the upcoming NCAA baseball playoffs leading to the World Series in Omaha. And I paraphrase: It will be nice to be able to concentrate on baseball and not our rivalry with Clemson.
This November is high time that our football team takes these punks out to the shed and absolutely destroys them. No mercy, run the score up, no letups at all. Only then will those classless, ignorant dinwits learn what sports are really all about!
May I hear an
AMEN?????

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Read Coot Greiner's comment??

May 27, 2014, 8:28 AM

F A COOT but may i ask what was possibly wrong with what greiner said. if i was them i would be glad we are not there either. smh.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2014, 8:30 AM

ARROGANCE!!!

May 27, 2014, 10:15 AM

speaking of dinwits!

Re: Read Coot Greiner's comment??***

May 27, 2014, 10:18 AM

Calling people names again? LOL***

May 27, 2014, 11:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Read Coot Greiner's comment?? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2014, 8:29 AM

That will really teach Greiner a lesson. Unless both teams make it to Omaha he finishes his career 9-2 against Clemson. Amen!

because we all know thats all that matters to you since

May 27, 2014, 8:31 AM

you cant win anything else

Re: because we all know thats all that matters to you since

May 27, 2014, 8:59 AM

I believe we brought home some hardware for beating UF and UCLA out there.

May 27, 2014, 8:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Read Coot Greiner's comment?? ]

It's about attitude you dummy!!! Get an education in the English language. The post was very clear. He's like the rest of those ignorants from that crap school---big Tude that needs some adjusting!

You seem to be alone in your thoughts, yet

May 27, 2014, 9:00 AM

you keep insulting everyone that disagrees... lol

May 27, 2014, 9:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Read Coot Greiner's comment?? ]

What's wrong with his attitude? It's not his fault you can't host your own regional. Most of us are glad we don't have to put up with Jack's "shennanigans" at the Regionals. Enjoy Nashville, it's a great city.

Look man, the OP is doing a good enough job of

May 27, 2014, 4:23 PM

making himself out to be a clown. You don't need to come round here being reasonable and making him look worse. There is no room for that around here and it simply shall not be tolerated.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2014, 10:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Read Coot Greiner's comment?? ]

Tell 'em DIRTPECKER!!!

Maybe I'm missing something, but it didn't sound like a slam

May 27, 2014, 8:30 AM

against us at all.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Maybe I'm missing something, but it didn't sound like a slam

May 27, 2014, 8:34 AM

of course it wasnt a slam. some of our "so called" fans are always looking for any word to set them off.

How about donkey?

May 27, 2014, 8:37 AM

Is donkey one of those words?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Why don't you slither back under your rock you

May 27, 2014, 8:39 AM

goober

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

that's mr goober to you, didn't you get the memo?***

May 27, 2014, 8:41 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why don't you slither back under your rock you

May 27, 2014, 8:43 AM [ in reply to Why don't you slither back under your rock you ]

outstanding post. lol

bob's a gamer. you won't fool him more than several times.***

May 27, 2014, 8:44 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: bob's a gamer. you won't fool him more than several times.***

May 27, 2014, 9:06 AM

Well everything does seem to go over his head, he being so short and all.

what bob lacks in understanding he more than makes up for

May 27, 2014, 9:12 AM

with limited experience.

May 27, 2014, 8:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Maybe I'm missing something, but it didn't sound like a slam ]

Learn to read! Of course that was a slam by that dunce! What the he.. does Clemson have to do with the Coots preparing for the upcoming playoffs?? Can't you read??

they can mo focus on baseball without cu in the regional?

May 27, 2014, 8:44 AM

makes sense to some, not so much to others.

In bob's defense

May 27, 2014, 8:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Maybe I'm missing something, but it didn't sound like a slam ]

no, he can't read

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

He dictates to a trained monkey that does the typing for him

May 27, 2014, 10:17 AM

although in all honesty the end result would be the same if bob did know how to read and typed it hisself

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

May 27, 2014, 9:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Maybe I'm missing something, but it didn't sound like a slam ]

Please consider some counseling! Your irrational anger is a little disturbing

May 27, 2014, 8:31 AM

Sounds like a compliment. Maybe a little backhanded, but still a compliment.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

On the Flip Side - I agree. It will be nice to play baseball

May 27, 2014, 8:43 AM

and not the Reedy River Whatever they call it

Best Is The Standard

Lately it's been the Reedy River Reaming.

May 27, 2014, 8:51 AM

I'm glad we're in Nashville for a change.

Go Tigers!

Whats wrong with that comment?

May 27, 2014, 8:55 AM

The NCAA has "forced interest" by pitting rivals in a regional. They were better and didn't deserve to have a team like Clemson in their bracket and we didn't deserve to be sent there. It distracted from the fact that it was a NCAA tournament regional.

The NCAA is doing this under the guise of "pod scheduling" to minimize travel. But in reality they are doing it to drive TV ratings in local areas.

Re: Whats wrong with that comment?

May 27, 2014, 8:56 AM

how did that work out for oregon. lol

With only 2 west coast regionals someone was getting hosed

May 27, 2014, 9:02 AM

here is what the committee chairman said yesterday. Travel is their top priority in slotting of teams into regionals. http://www.baseballamerica.com/college/analysis-committee-deserves-praise-for-field-of-64/

“All of the brackets are put together with the principle of trying to limit the amount to travel that occurs for the three teams that have to go there,” Farrell said. “Both of those regionals, you have the fourth seed that is a driving team to both Gainesville and Coral Gables. The No. 2 and 3 seeds in both of those regionals are flying. That being said, we also try to balance the competitiveness of each of the regionals as much as possible, so we look at the combined RPI of the three teams that are seeded 1, 2 and 3. In this case, the Coral Gables bracket has combined RPI of 67. Gainesville has a combined RPI of 72. That’s for the 1, 2 and 3 seeds, not the 4 seeds.”

There nothing wrong with the comment at all

May 27, 2014, 10:28 AM [ in reply to Whats wrong with that comment? ]

all Grayson was saying was that with this regional- the focus won't be on a South Carolina- Clemson matchup.

I'm sure both programs and coaches feel the same way- and get sick of a regional with 4 teams in it turning into Carolina-Clemson focus by the media- and the fans.

OMG GREINER SAID THE WORD CLEMSON

May 27, 2014, 9:23 AM

someone should leave a flaming bag of poo on his doorstep to get even.

May 27, 2014, 10:19 AM

Paraphrasing the quote didn't help your cause. I see nothing wrong with what he said.

BBS outbreak.

May 27, 2014, 10:21 AM

Is this yet another one afflicted?

May 27, 2014, 12:49 PM

I'm not sure how you interpret this as a slam against Clemson. I'm pretty sure that this was more of a compliment because rivalry games put more pressure on teams and can usually go either way.

AHEM..***

May 27, 2014, 1:11 PM

May 27, 2014, 4:06 PM

I think he just meant the last two years the regional has been all about the rivalry instead of the regional itself. I know many of us around here want to diss them at any chance, but not really much to this comment I dont think.
Even if it was a slight, they have earned it to this point.

I can't see how anyone can construe that as an insult.

May 30, 2014, 3:44 PM

Have you forgotten the media circus that surrounded those two Regionals? Every question asked of the USC-Clemson coaching staffs and players was about "the rivalry" and what it was like having the two teams in the same Regional. You could see it on the coaches' and players' faces-they were sick of all the questions about "the rivalry." Worse of all the other two teams in the Regional were virtually ignored and it was highly unfair to them that they didn't receive any press coverage. They worked hard to get to the post-season and deserved to have their moment in the lime-light. Having USC and Clemson in the same Regional was a huge distraction that took away from the game. It was highly unfair to both teams. Many USC fans said how unfair it was to Clemson and that the NCAA should never have paired the two up like that. It's sad to see this level of vitriol. I fondly remember when USC and Clemson were in the CWS in the mid 70s and Bob Fulton and Jim Phillips called the games together. Phillips called a USC game and Fulton called a Clemson game. I guess those days are gone forever. So yes, it will be nice to be able to concentrate on baseball and not the rivalry with each other.

Replies: 41
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic