Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Joe Biden Rocks!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 68
| visibility 1

Joe Biden Rocks!!!

Oct 12, 2012, 1:53 AM

Quit boo hoo img about how rude and aggressive he was. He's passionate and HONEST, unlike Ryan/Romney. Sorry he made little Ryan cry. Lol!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

PROVERBS 29:9

Oct 12, 2012, 2:45 AM

...look it up. ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very well said my friend. ***

Oct 12, 2012, 5:17 AM

Very nice! .....point***

Oct 12, 2012, 7:04 AM [ in reply to PROVERBS 29:9 ]

Joe Biden - sage ?? OooKkkkkkkkaayyy ....***

Oct 12, 2012, 8:34 AM [ in reply to PROVERBS 29:9 ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Joe Biden Rocks!!!

Oct 12, 2012, 4:59 AM

If by "rocks" you mean he acted like he smoked some crystal meth, then you're spot on

Oct 12, 2012, 6:16 AM

Yes if you like a comedian and not a leader

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You must be kidding

Oct 12, 2012, 6:18 AM

The guy's a complete clown. SNL material. Giggling, histrionics and blustering, and a big pearly grin are not equal to substance.

Even NPR was saying

Oct 12, 2012, 9:24 AM

he might rally democrats but swing voters might be attracted to Ryans's calm demeanor.

Everytime I watched Biden smirking I thought..."clown". I wonder if we still had duels with pistols at twenty paces would he smirk like that and all but call Ryan a liar.

Guess the fact checkers will be busy today.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you serious!!! He is a complete idiot***

Oct 12, 2012, 6:28 AM

And jerk!***

Oct 12, 2012, 6:41 AM

your an idiot, move to California liberal....***

Oct 12, 2012, 7:04 AM

That would be "You're" or "You are"....

Oct 12, 2012, 7:14 AM

If you can't get that one correct, you may want to refrain from calling others idiots.

2024 free_orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: your an idiot, move to California liberal....***

Oct 12, 2012, 7:14 AM [ in reply to your an idiot, move to California liberal....*** ]

Do you feel comfortable with Biden sitting in front of crucial international negotiations laughing, smiling and interrupting the head of those countries? Biden is a loose cannon and I sure hope he is never in the Oval Office.

exactly what I was thinking...no wonder the world hates us!!

Oct 12, 2012, 7:24 AM

what an idiot!

This is why i hate politics, and espcially republicans......

Oct 12, 2012, 7:16 AM

The guy makes a comment that's not negative in any way and the name calling starts. Proof that bigotry isn't limited to race relations.

Not Negative? Read the post again.***

Oct 12, 2012, 7:34 AM

not negative?

Oct 12, 2012, 7:51 AM [ in reply to This is why i hate politics, and espcially republicans...... ]

I guess you are right, for liberals that could be considered a pretty mild and "veiled" insult to the character of two men and an entire party.

How is that not negative?

Oct 12, 2012, 8:16 AM [ in reply to This is why i hate politics, and espcially republicans...... ]

He said that Romney and Ryan are dishonest. Do you view that as a positive statement?

Why are you surprised? Politicians ARE dishonest

Oct 12, 2012, 12:05 PM

Protecting them is silly. They are not your friends, they are self-serving, and they didn't get where they are today by being nice guys.

You're right, i read that incorrectly.......

Oct 12, 2012, 8:25 AM [ in reply to This is why i hate politics, and espcially republicans...... ]

But i still hate the rancor i politics. they're all a bunch of lying sob's.

This is why I hate dems - they respond to themselves

Oct 12, 2012, 9:49 AM

creepy....

;)

So Libs jump to 'Bigotry' without the facts? Typical***

Oct 12, 2012, 10:56 AM [ in reply to You're right, i read that incorrectly....... ]

Says Romney/Ryan dishonest, how long did it take Obama to

Oct 12, 2012, 9:11 AM [ in reply to This is why i hate politics, and espcially republicans...... ]

show that "birth certificate?"

Hypocrisy is a #####.

How long did it take Romney to release his tax returns

Oct 12, 2012, 12:06 PM

I don't have a horse in this race, but you guys are too funny with this birther nonsense.

There are far too many legit issues to worry about

Oct 12, 2012, 1:01 PM

where the President was born at this point. These "birthers" continue to shoot themselves in the foot and hurt the cause.

The administration loves it when someone brings up the birth certificate.

GO TIGERS!!

Re: This is why i hate politics, and espcially republicans......

Oct 12, 2012, 9:14 AM [ in reply to This is why i hate politics, and espcially republicans...... ]

For the record I hate all you Democrat freeloaders. The problems we have now come from these morons we have in office. Our country has declined more the last 4 years than under any other president ever.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seems like a bit of hyperbole

Oct 12, 2012, 9:23 AM

Which is what really frustrates me about political discussions in general, people have trouble keeping their emotions in check and resort to name calling and overstatement.

And you know, complete disregard for facts***

Oct 12, 2012, 12:07 PM

i watched the debate and I don't know how he gets the

Oct 12, 2012, 7:16 AM

nod for winning when all he did was act mad the whole time. Is that all you have to do to win a debate? Talk over people and smirk and thats considered passionate? I thought his gameplan was not to be blah like obama was and that was it. It worked out, i guess. I thought he was not very good last night...just an act. Guess thats all people want.

Mark it down, Obama, even if he sucks in this next debate, will be declared the winner by the media. They wouldn't let Romney have an edge and possibly win the vote even if it was warranted. Thats evident from last night, when people say Biden won. Biden acted like an old man who didn't get his coffee on time at Mcdonalds. No matter what he was going to be loud.

Re The man, simply , does not have the demeanor to be the

Oct 12, 2012, 7:25 AM

vice president. A dumb arsed jerk if there ever was one.

Any person who thinks Biden won that was not listening

Oct 12, 2012, 7:52 AM [ in reply to i watched the debate and I don't know how he gets the ]

they were just watching his antics. Very childish, and shows a small man with a big mouth who clearly didn't know what he was talking about on most points. I especially liked the part where he called Hilary and her state department pretty much liars, when in fact they have documentation on the requests for added security in Benghazi!! I thought Ryan knew what needs to be done and at least has a plan to start us down the road. All Biden did was continue saying be scared if Romney/Ryan win!! I say we should all be scared if they don't!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Any person who thinks Biden won that was not listening

Oct 12, 2012, 7:58 AM

Amazing isn't it. Think as bad as Obama is it is really scary to think uncle Joe could be our president

Oct 12, 2012, 8:41 AM [ in reply to Any person who thinks Biden won that was not listening ]

Romney/Ryan = Bush/Cheney on steroids! if they win, we will go to war with every country not named the United States of America.

Oct 12, 2012, 9:16 AM

If they don't win we will be owned by every other country not the USA. I don't understand how some of you so called educated people can be so stupid. If you are a coot then I completely understand.

Oct 12, 2012, 9:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Any person who thinks Biden won that was not listening ]

Wow hard to believe that there are people that actually believe that

Ryan didn't exactly answer the questions

Oct 12, 2012, 12:09 PM

About what he'd do, foreign policy-wise. They may not take us to war, but asides from beefing up military spending, he didn't really share much of a vision aside from "Obama mis-handled it".

And you really believe that?***

Oct 12, 2012, 12:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Any person who thinks Biden won that was not listening ]

GO TIGERS!!

Oct 12, 2012, 7:54 AM

Biden dod a masterful job!! When Ryan lies, Biden Smiles.

Oct 12, 2012, 9:17 AM

Biden is an effin' idiot.

Joe Biden = Big Windbag***

Oct 12, 2012, 7:54 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Joe Biden Would Be A Great Nutty Uncle***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Biden and honest not be used in the same sentrnce.

Biden is just rude and a bully !

Biden=Spurrier, Ryan=Dabo***

Oct 12, 2012, 8:02 AM

Now , dont

Oct 12, 2012, 12:48 PM

insult Dabo like that ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2012, 8:03 AM

Yes, Joe Biden is a rock.

He also lies outright. He said very clearly that he didn't vote for those two wars. Oops...he did. Blatant lying. He will probably say that his staff didn't inform him that he did. He cannot be trusted.

Oct 12, 2012, 8:12 AM

Although I come here to talk about Clemson sports, I do believe that people in our country have let "feelings" and "verbiage" get in the way of facts. Here is a great website that looks at just the facts...no spin. http://factcheck.org/2012/10/obamas-numbers/

And for the record, I support President Obama. But here is the good, the bad and the ugly.

Oct 12, 2012, 9:18 AM

Another one. Unfreakin' believable.

Joe Biden is a blow hard big mouth air head liberal***

Oct 12, 2012, 8:13 AM

Oct 12, 2012, 8:20 AM

Biden should be ashamed of the way he acted. What a disgrace that he is VP of the USA. Ryan showed a great deal of class, while Biden showed a complete lack of it.

As it turns out, Ryan was the mature, respectful...........

Oct 12, 2012, 8:22 AM

Statesman and Biden the obnoxious, immature brat.

Honesty......really..

Oct 12, 2012, 8:30 AM

Biden said that the deficit was caused by Ryan because he voted to put two wars on the credit card and he didn't. Yet Biden did indeed vote for those wars. Check it out. Honesty??

It saddens me that this is a trophy post***

Oct 12, 2012, 8:23 AM

He was "HONEST"? Really

Oct 12, 2012, 8:25 AM

You mean like saying that there weren't requests for additional security in Benghazi before the terrorist attack on the 11th anniversary of 9/11?

You may think that is honesty. I think he was lying through his false teeth.

Re: must be a coot, couldn't be this stupid and be a Clemson

Oct 12, 2012, 8:38 AM

grad

Apparently there are at least 18 Coots on here too!****

Oct 12, 2012, 8:45 AM

Re: must be a coot, couldn't be this stupid and be a Clemson

Oct 12, 2012, 9:18 AM [ in reply to Re: must be a coot, couldn't be this stupid and be a Clemson ]

This is what I'm talking about.

I can't not reply to this.....

Oct 12, 2012, 8:40 AM

You have got to be kidding me! Biden came across as arrogant and rude but more importantly he showed how little he knows about the economy and foreign policy and intelligence.
1. You don't grow America from the middle class out. How many middle class folks have you ever worked for? If you increase taxes on the folks that are employing most Americans they will lay off workers to pay taxes! FACT!
2. You don't remove troops in the middle of the fighting season. I think Ryan took him to school on that issue.
3. You mean to tell me that no one in the White House or State Dep. could see that the attacks in Libya on the anniversary of 9/11 were a terrorist attack but you will know when Iran will be able to deliver a nuclear weapon? REALLY?
Obama/Biden are wrong for America!
Their policies border on TREASON!!!!!

The middle class are job creators, too

Oct 12, 2012, 12:17 PM

I do take issue with this:

> 1. You don't grow America from the middle class out. How many middle class folks have you ever worked for?

A very good percentage of small businesses and startups ARE created and operated by middle class workers. Statistically, the majority of our job creation is currently happening in the small business sector. Saying that these are all created by the upper class is just flat out wrong. The Tech sector in particular has a thriving startup/small business community driven by middle class founders.

I am solidly within the middle of the middle class, and am a partner in a small business. There are many like me. This was the best time to take a risk while everything already sucked, so I left a steady paying job and gave working for myself a try, as it's been a life goal to work for myself. It's been going very well.

I can also say that taxes don't influence our hiring to any significant degree. We have hired when we have found that our workload has significantly increased, and can't keep up anymore.

So let's not pretend like job creation is just an upper class endeavor, because that's flat out wrong. We work in a shared workspace with at least fifteen other companies very similar to our own in that we aren't a privileged bunch.

Relationship to Tiger Football?***

Oct 12, 2012, 9:00 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

He's a COOT!***

Oct 12, 2012, 9:25 AM

Biden won...

Oct 12, 2012, 9:47 AM

And displayed more "truthfulness" than Ryan, who looked like he may burst in to tears at any moment. Obama got knocked for being too nice, so it was predictable that Biden would come out firing.

I'm independent, before you cast a spell on me for stating the obvious about last night. Be honest with yourself, go look at factcheck.org for both debates. Romney and Ryan are basically making it up as they go, changing their policies to get the extra votes, not coming clean on their faulty tax math after being questioned repeatedly.

Besides, most people knew who they were going to like before either candidate said a word. I'm proud to say I'm not one of those people with skewed perspective.

There is more wisdom here today than there has been since

Oct 12, 2012, 10:47 AM

I signed upor Tigernet. This is one of the best threads ever. Lord, y'all upset a host of folks with sound statements. My compliments.

Re: Biden won...

Oct 12, 2012, 11:22 AM [ in reply to Biden won... ]

You aren't suggesting that obama has never change his story to get votes are you.

I don't support gay marriage, I support gay marriage
Coal is bad, Coal is good, Coal is bad....

Crisis in Syria was over a film and we had no idea there would be trouble on the anniversary of 9/11.... Reports now... we had intelligence and there were request from agents on the ground that we needed more support....

One bs story after another. The only thing biden proved is that he has a perty
mouth and likes to talk over others. Moderator fail!

This thread...

Oct 12, 2012, 10:01 AM

is low on substance and high on name calling...it's sad that certain parties can't come clean without getting their feelings hurt.

If you want to complain and engage in mindless political drivel stick with Facebook, you can even add media to make your friends resent you more.

Is this a tboy scok?***

Oct 12, 2012, 11:26 AM

Re: Is this a tboy scok?***

Oct 12, 2012, 12:08 PM

finally out of bed?

Grow the...

Oct 12, 2012, 12:49 PM

Middle class, grow the economy. But don't get bogged down in what's best for the masses which is what the individual vote has become. Vote for the president whose policies directly affect or benefit your pursuit of happiness. The trickle down economy model has been tested, and failed, and proven to send money overseas again and again.

Honest?? That's worth more laughs than even Biden gives.***

Oct 12, 2012, 12:53 PM

GO TIGERS!!

Replies: 68
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic