Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thank you Dabo. I have been waiting my whole life for this.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Thank you Dabo. I have been waiting my whole life for this.

Dec 1, 2011, 8:00 PM

35 years I have been waiting for this day and it finally happened. The fanbases just switched places. The teams just switched places in the pantheon of college football. Thank you Dabo for helping all Gamecocks to realize this dream.

For my entire life I have looked on Clemson's football program with envy. You guys won the vast majority of the time, and even when we won it was simply a random down year for Clemson or a random up year for the Gamecocks.

Now after 3 years of utter domination the leader of your program cracked like an egg. He just went on a rant that most junior high school kids would be embarrassed about. Instead focusing his energy on football or wins and losses he resorted to childish insults.

Even better, it is obvious he had rehearsed this answer for some period of time. Think about that. Instead of Dabo thinking 24/7 about an ACC Championship, he has been thinking about how to string together a bunch of insults about a team that just worked over Clemson by 3 TD's!

Dabo KNOWS he can't beat Spurrier on the field. Your entire team has taken on his soft attitude and cheerleader demeanor. You have a coach that acted like a child after the Auburn, FSU and VT wins. I thought it was all a complete show, but now I know that he is simply hopeless as the leader of major college program.

While he continues to be a great salesman, Spurrier and Ellis Johnson will continue to be great coaches. While Dabo thinks up quick one liners, our coaches will be working on X's and O's. It is why we have absolutely killed Clemson the last 3 years and with your team taking on your head coaches personality, it isn't going to change any time soon.

So here's to you Dabo Swinney. Thank you for finally turning Clemson into the jealous little brother. It really is a great day to be a Gamecock.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Chickens talkin' about crackin' eggs. ####### hilarious.***

Dec 1, 2011, 8:01 PM

This is glorious.*******

Dec 1, 2011, 8:02 PM

S T F U

Have fun on probation next year

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

go away cockroach..***

You really don't have a life, do you?

Dec 1, 2011, 8:03 PM

Go blow your load on Spurrier and stay out of here.

2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

speaking the truth is cracking? if you say so***

Dec 1, 2011, 8:04 PM

Rubbed you the wrong way huh?.***

Dec 1, 2011, 8:10 PM

Not at all....

Dec 1, 2011, 8:13 PM

I thought it was awesome. You have no idea how happy what he said made Gamecock fans. Just validated that Clemson is now the inferior program.

So Gamecock fans are happy

Dec 1, 2011, 8:16 PM

That when this airs all over national sports news tomorrow that the rest of the country will then also know how truly terrible you program is historically?

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you really think when this airs people are going to talk

Dec 1, 2011, 8:19 PM

about South Carolina's program? Really?

As Chad Holbrook tweeted, "Somewhere Steve Spurrier is laughing his ### off."

They won't have to. Dabo's just gave a crash course

Dec 1, 2011, 8:21 PM

In This is SC Football. Y'all just enjoy the last three years, and your division title last year, because when the NCAA hammer drops its going to be ugly.

Dispute that.

Re: Do you really think when this airs people are going to talk

Dec 1, 2011, 8:24 PM [ in reply to Do you really think when this airs people are going to talk ]

Who do ya'll play this weekend?

Re: Not at all....

Dec 1, 2011, 8:17 PM [ in reply to Not at all.... ]

Failure or you wouldn`t have written 12 paragraphs on OUR board!! Get a life little one, now run away so adults can have a good laugh at ya!!

Re: Not at all....

Dec 1, 2011, 8:18 PM [ in reply to Not at all.... ]

No.... what he told you and everyone else is something we Tiger fans KNOW:

This is still not a rivalry it is domination

You might win 3 games in a row again.... it might be another 50 years, but you might

And he told you and you know it and we know it.... you will never be in the same class as Clemson....... and we are glad that you recognize it...... that is what is amazing....

When a person cracks they tell things that are not true.... Give us one thing that Dabo said that wasn't true...... lolol

And you can bet that Dabo doesn't rehearse that stuff....... that is the real Dabo....

go away coot troll***

Dec 1, 2011, 8:18 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Blah blah blah

Dec 1, 2011, 8:28 PM

Its common knowledge that USCe has no football history. Also its common knowledge that Spurrier is a ####.

He didn't randomly spout off on some tangent, the reporter asked him about it. Anyway I'm sure you need to get the the "three peat" parade so I wont hold you up any longer.

I can't completely argue with all of this. However,

Dec 1, 2011, 8:33 PM

I would advise that you enjoy this moment because it's your program's high water mark and it won't last that much longer. It's taken a coach of Steve Spurrier's ability to prop up USC. He's done a great job but he will not coach into his 70s. When he's gone USC will slide back to its formerly mediocre self. I actually grew up a USC fan and continued to be one up until I graduated from Clemson. Also, I've lived in Columbia for 40+ years. Because of this, I feel like I possess a fairly objective and accurate frame of reference for all of this. Thank you USC for 100+ years of ineptitude.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic