Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
congrats you nut jobs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 430

congrats you nut jobs

Mar 23, 2015, 8:16 AM

The Pied Piper for the religious right made it official today, let the hilarity begin.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: congrats you nut jobs

Mar 23, 2015, 8:17 AM

Only a slightly better choice than Hillary.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: congrats you nut jobs

Mar 23, 2015, 8:19 AM

I said Hilarity, not Hillary

actually, while I...

Mar 23, 2015, 8:59 AM

would rather have someone else, he is a really good guy who is transparent. I don't understand why all progs wouldn't want him over all the rest of the conservatives. Mind you, I would consider him mostly conservative but not completely.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let us not be deceived by phrases about ‘Man taking charge of his own destiny.’ All that can really happen is that some men will take charge of the destiny of others. . . . The more completely we are planned the more powerful they will be. - C.S. Lewis

Re: actually, while I...

Mar 23, 2015, 9:07 AM

name Ted Cruz's 3 greatest accomplishments while serving the United States Senate.

I can't. He's not my...

Mar 23, 2015, 9:15 AM

guy either. And, for the record, he's not a natural born citizen either. Of course, that didn't stop Obama from being elected.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let us not be deceived by phrases about ‘Man taking charge of his own destiny.’ All that can really happen is that some men will take charge of the destiny of others. . . . The more completely we are planned the more powerful they will be. - C.S. Lewis

Mar 23, 2015, 6:45 PM [ in reply to Re: actually, while I... ]

Name Obama's Three greatest accomplishments while serving in the U.S. Senate. Here's another one for you. That’s funny. Both Oboobi and Cruz are both Haaaaavad grads(well, we have to take Obooooobi's word for it that he graduated from Haaaaavad since we have never really seen his college transcripts). What was oboobi’s gpa? What did he write while in charge of the law review? Point to any scholastic chops? Nothing but an affirmative action freerider. The textbook definition of an affirmative action minority earning nothing meritorious save overextended credit based on the color of his african skin.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 23, 2015, 6:51 PM

1. voted against Iraq war
2. cosponsored the Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act introduced by Sen. John McCain
3. the only politician included on the list. In 2005 and again in 2007, Time magazine named him one of the world's most influential people.

your turn.

Mar 23, 2015, 7:25 PM

> 1. voted against Iraq war
> 2. cosponsored the Secure America and Orderly
> Immigration Act introduced by Sen. John McCain
> 3. the only politician included on the list. In 2005
> and again in 2007, Time magazine named him one of the
> world's most influential people.
>
> your turn.

How did he vote against the Iraq war since he didn't even get elected to the U.S. Senate until 2004? The Iraq war begin in 2003.

I think he voted against the surge.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is a high IQ man.

Mar 23, 2015, 9:17 AM

and he is batshiite crazy who will burn the country down if elected.

Re: He is a high IQ man.

Mar 23, 2015, 10:35 AM

he could lock up the primary if he campaigned on Jesus coming back.

Getting elected President requires a very high likeability

Mar 23, 2015, 6:22 PM

rating, or Q score. I don't think his score is high enough. It's going to come down to Rubio, Bush, and Walker. If Rubio doesn't win out, I think he will be somebody's VP. Florida and the Hispanic vote will make a big difference, and he will bring that to the table.

Replies: 11
| visibility 430
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic