Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Obamagate.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

Obamagate.

May 27, 2020, 5:46 PM

"“He, like us, is concerned with over sharing,” Strzok texted Page on Jan. 3, 2017, relating his conversation with Priestap. “Doesn’t want Clapper giving CR cuts to WH. All political, just shows our hand and potentially makes enemies.”

Page seemed less concerned, knowing that the FBI was set in three days to release its initial assessment of Russian interference in the U.S. election.

“Yeah, but keep in mind we were going to put that in the doc on Friday, with potentially larger distribution than just the DNI,” Page texted back.

Strzok responded, “The question is should we, particularly to the entirety of the lame duck usic [U.S Intelligence Community] with partisan axes to grind.”

That same day Strzok and Page also discussed in text messages a drama involving one of the Presidential Daily Briefings for Obama.

“Did you follow the drama of the PDB last week?” Strzok asked.

"Yup. Don’t know how it ended though,” Page responded.

“They didn’t include any of it, and Bill [Priestap] didn’t want to dissent,” Strzok added.

“Wow, Bill should make sure [Deputy Director] Andy [McCabe] knows about that since he was consulted numerous times about whether to include the reporting,” Page suggested.

You can see the text messages recovered from Strzok's phone here..."

https://justthenews.com/sites/default/files/2020-05/Strzok-PageTextsJan32017.pdf

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Obamagate.

May 27, 2020, 5:55 PM

OBAMA IS TOAST......................HE WAS RUNNING THE WHOLE THING,,,,THE MOST CORRUPT PRESIDENT IN HISTORY...HIS ARROGANCE AND CONDESCENSION DID HIM IN. END OF STORY.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dang, it's already over?

May 27, 2020, 6:24 PM

I totally missed all the fireworks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Imo, it would take a real chickenchit to roll over on Obama.

May 27, 2020, 6:29 PM

Comey is certainly is a self centered chickenchit. First he announced the server/Hillary scandal then he goes diving into political spying on Trump.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I imagine Comey probably felt like he was doing his job

May 27, 2020, 7:48 PM

in both instances. I also imagine he didn't particularly care for Trump (likely not knowing that government doesn't work the same way as The Apprentice) at the point Trump asked Comey to pledge allegiance to him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes he is to be admired for being such a good public servant

May 27, 2020, 7:50 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sure fair, legal and honest was comey's motivation...

May 28, 2020, 8:16 AM [ in reply to I imagine Comey probably felt like he was doing his job ]

when he decided not to quit spying on Trump after the election. He was a political activist akin to J Edgar.

May 27, 2020, 6:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Obamagate. ]

We finally got him! Pop open the Miller High Life!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just a shiny object

May 28, 2020, 1:01 AM [ in reply to Re: Obamagate. ]

Look away to save what’s left of your mind

Why did Lindsey Graham refuse to call Obama to testify?

May 27, 2020, 6:06 PM

Trump said he should be the first witness called.

Obama should volunteer to testify. Can you imagine the viewers that would tune in to see the stark contrast between the two presidents.

That would be sweet!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Obama is black.

May 27, 2020, 6:30 PM

Well, I'm half right.

Which is more than enough

May 27, 2020, 6:49 PM

to set you off.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Which is more than enough

May 27, 2020, 6:52 PM

They are just awful human beings. It's sad. I guess they and their parents were losers. It's pathetic.

You wish.

May 27, 2020, 8:19 PM [ in reply to Which is more than enough ]

It's because racebaiters like you would scream racist at Graham if he subpoenaed Obama.

Lindsey knows Trump's corruption would have Trump testifying

May 27, 2020, 8:42 PM

a couple of time a week once he's gone from office.

As Lindsey said when he refused, "Be careful what you wish for."

That, and Obama is extremely smart and popular with zero indictments during his tenure, which would be quite a stark contrast to the orange vulgarian that currently occupies the White House.

May 27, 2020, 6:41 PM

Seek help. So you ever see the losers and terrible peeps that post on your side. That's all you need to know bud.

You're at the top of my prayer list.

May 27, 2020, 8:20 PM

I am not moved to promote you to family priority yet. Keep working on it.

May 27, 2020, 7:02 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This will go nowhere.

May 27, 2020, 8:14 PM

Mark my words. The manipulators are manipulating you into repeating the BS.

This will be the drum beat until they give you a new drum to beat.

And then a new one.

And then a new one.

Obamagate will become a thing just as soon a Dr. Fauci gets fired, the fish tank cleaner widow gets arrested for murder, Russia didn't actually hack the DNC server, and Biden committed crimes in Ukraine.

You keep falling for it, no matter how many times you're wrong.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Facts are not garbage, pal.

May 27, 2020, 8:33 PM

Obama spied on Trump, Trump's campaign, Trump's transition team then the Trump presidency. That is fact. Saying it's garbage doesn't change the facts. You read the text. John Solomon didn't fabricate them, they came from the Justice Department. C&P.

Solomon didn't fabricate the story about the FISA warrants on Carter Page three years ago. This isn't what you're use to like the Russian collusion hoax.

Re: Facts are not garbage, pal.

May 27, 2020, 8:46 PM

Sure, I suppose Don Jr. didn't really get excited about meeting Russians at Trump Tower, and in fact go to that meeting, and I bet the Russians didn't really talk to the Trump campaign about lifting sanctions (remember when Obama wasn't doing enough about Crimea? Well, Trump undid what little repercussions there were), and I bet Michael Flynn didn't really have secret calls with Russia that he then lied to Mike Pence about, and I bet dozens of people including Trumpers weren't really indicted for crimes. And when all this was coming to light, I bet Trump didn't do a thing to obstruct justice.

In your world, I suppose none of that went on. But Obamagate, oh yeah! Just you wait!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

What part of any of that gives license to spy on...

May 28, 2020, 6:43 AM

American citizens without a warrant? Civil rights violated, so, it was ok because it's Trump. Bullchit.

That 'Russian agent,' met with Glen Simpson the evening before her meeting in Trump Tower and the evening after the meeting. Incidental that she had asked for a meeting to discuss adoptions of Russian orphans but tried to discuss politics when the meeting took place the rushed out to meet the guy who was doing opposition research that evening.

A reasonable man would think it was a setup just like the 'meetings,' others in Trump's campaign had with spies set on building a fake case of Russian collusion. 39 unmaskings of Flynn without a single sin except lying to his boss? He was abused, sorely abused.

Even if no one goes to jail over this investigation it will hang like a crop duster through the entire campaign season.

Re: What part of any of that gives license to spy on...

May 28, 2020, 9:17 AM

Even if no one goes to jail over this investigation it will hang like a crop duster through the entire campaign season.

That's the most telling sentence in your post. And I couldn't agree more. Correct, no one will go to jail, because no crime was committed. And it will hang like a crop duster through the entire campaign season because manipulators will fool you into repeating it forever to distract us from reality.

- Jonathan Swift

The thing is, Trump and co have been up to a lot of

May 27, 2020, 8:49 PM [ in reply to Facts are not garbage, pal. ]

shady shot this entire time.

Y’all pretend like all this came out of the blue.

Treat Trump with the same suspicion as you do a recently murdered police suspect.

May 27, 2020, 10:45 PM [ in reply to Facts are not garbage, pal. ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 28, 2020, 10:54 AM

Now some truth.................

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This will go nowhere.

May 27, 2020, 8:54 PM [ in reply to This will go nowhere. ]

You left out 2018 and the apparent collapse of morality

May 27, 2020, 8:57 PM

among the bible thumping GOP.

Satan’s having a good decade so far.

Re: You left out 2018 and the apparent collapse of morality

May 27, 2020, 9:00 PM

I can guarantee trump has financed more abortions than me***

May 27, 2020, 9:04 PM

Well I mean you can’t even get laid

May 27, 2020, 9:06 PM

Oh T3, how can we unstupid you?

May 28, 2020, 9:54 AM [ in reply to Re: This will go nowhere. ]

My side is reality. You're the one who believes in sides.

- Jonathan Swift

yep***

May 27, 2020, 11:01 PM [ in reply to This will go nowhere. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Justice is supposed to be blind

May 28, 2020, 7:48 AM

Screw it. If they are all guilty, throw their butts in jail.
This "he did this... but the other guy did that" is just nauseating.
If you stole crab legs and I stole crab legs then both are illegal actions and both persons should have to be held responsible. (Bring back any memories?)
But hey, we live in a time where political power, position, and money will get a person out of about anything... no matter which side of the aisle you prefer.
Think about it... you guys are saying that both sides are crap and then arguing about the relative depth of crappiness of NOT your side. Heck of a thing.
Sorry folks... just had to air out a bit. Carry on.

Hold on now.

May 28, 2020, 8:14 AM

After four investigation including Mueller no evidence was found that any American conspired with Russia to 'hack our democracy, colluding with Russia to fix the 2016 presidential election,' or whatever Trump was accused of doing. So this is only political because politics was the motivation for spying on the republican candidate, his campaign, transition team then his presidency.

If Trump did this to Biden I would have the same position. The law is the law no matter who you are, imo.

You're forgetting how it all happened.

May 28, 2020, 9:58 AM

If Trump did this to Biden I would have the same position

Mueller wasn't something that Obama did to Trump. Do you need a refresher course for why Mueller was appointed? Rod Rosenstein appointed him. Do you remember who gave Rosenstein his job?

- Jonathan Swift

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic