Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Next CJ Spiller?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 3,911

Next CJ Spiller?

May 4, 2021, 8:52 AM

http://www.campusrush.com/tavien-feaster-cj-spiller-clemson-football-recruiting-1576091176.html?xid=si_social

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Next CJ Spiller?

Jan 28, 2016, 7:55 PM

We are blessed to have this kind of athlete and person joining our ranks. He is blessed to get to be a part of what we have, as well. Anyone else notice the consistant character Dabo and staff continue to recruit and land? Very proud of what he have evolved into. Tavien will be a great Tiger, and he will be a great man, first and foremost. God bless his Mom for keeping him grounded.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Next CJ Spiller?

Jan 28, 2016, 9:21 PM

Man I really hope we land this guy. Imagine having him AND Gallman in the backfield. Sick

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I call BS

Jan 28, 2016, 9:39 PM

And we've already "landed" him... about a year ago...

He will probably be the closest thing to CJ Spiller

Jan 28, 2016, 9:42 PM

We've seen since...well CJ Spiller. I can see the comparisons and i can't wait to see Feaster in a Clemson uniform but with all due respect i dont think he's going to make all the jaw dropping plays CJ had. Spiller literally had guys diving at air. Im lucky to see that guy play in a Clemson uniform

Re: Stay tuned.***

Jan 28, 2016, 10:58 PM

Exactly...not a fan of player comparisons

Jan 28, 2016, 11:14 PM [ in reply to He will probably be the closest thing to CJ Spiller ]

Too many different subtleties from player to player. But Feaster has the makings to be a great one.

This won't be Spiller 2.0...this will be Feaster 1.0.

+1...***

Jan 29, 2016, 2:46 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He has a lot of the same qualities as Spiller

Jan 29, 2016, 3:01 AM

But Spiller wasn't just made because of his abilities. Spiller was made because he was an elite talent that chose to come to Clemson when we were pretty much an afterthought nationally. He had the benefit of being a gigantic fish in a small pond. That can't be said anymore. Feaster will be just another gigantic fish swimming with other gigantic fish. He'll be a great one but there will never be another Spiller.

Replies: 8
| visibility 3,911
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic