Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well done Hyundai, well done.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 483

Well done Hyundai, well done.

Nov 7, 2019, 11:48 AM

New Sonata looks like an Audi A7 humping a Aston Martin Vantage.

They and Mazda seem to be the last affordable carmakers giving a flying crap about styling.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

oops, forgot pig, sorry

Nov 7, 2019, 11:48 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are those LED stripes running the length of the hood?***

Nov 7, 2019, 11:50 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think at some point, they change from LED to chrome.

Nov 7, 2019, 11:51 AM

Gimmicky, but different.

I only wish we would have gotten the turbo CX-5

Nov 7, 2019, 11:56 AM

I was really impressed with Kia and Hyundai's quality, the new ones don't look or feel cheap at all. If you put a Kia interior in an F-150 you might would be on to something.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Still a piece of crap. Unless you like to hear

Nov 7, 2019, 11:57 AM

ROAD NOISE!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pfffffttttt.

Nov 7, 2019, 12:11 PM

THAT'S WHY YOU PUT IN AN UNDERDASH PIONEER SUPERTUNER WITH SOME KICKER 10'S IN THE TRUNK.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's pretty dressed up for an affordable car.

Nov 7, 2019, 11:57 AM

Would be cooler if it were a hatchback. The interior is a bit conservative, but it's clean and upscale. I approve.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bought my wife the turbo charged 2.0 version circa 2013

Nov 7, 2019, 11:59 AM

It was a fun little car and was pretty fast. The styling was pretty good on it too. The electronic steering went out a couple months after I bought it and it had to be towed cause it was worse than driving a car that's power steering went out. Also the moonroof eventually started leaking too. Butt not a bad car at like $30K list.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I so wish I could comment in this thread

Nov 7, 2019, 1:11 PM

But I'm representing Clients in two suits against them and can't comment.

all I'll say is their corporate practices are disturbing - they've been sanctioned by the FTC in the US and by numerous antitrust agencies around the world to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FTC?

Nov 7, 2019, 1:12 PM

Fave Tatthews Cand?

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just read the gist of the suit, and while I get you can't

Nov 7, 2019, 5:26 PM [ in reply to I so wish I could comment in this thread ]

comment and you definitely have a dog in the fight, I have to say that their claims don't seem to fall out of the bounds of logic.

Replies: 11
| visibility 483
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic