Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did anyone here try TeamTix?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,659

Did anyone here try TeamTix?

Jan 3, 2016, 12:13 PM

For those who don't know, TeamTix is a site that allows individuals to purchase the rights to National Championship tickets for a certain fee based on the likelihood of that team making the title game.

Early in the season, you could spend as little as $5 per ticket for the right to buy 1-6 tickets. After the ACC title game, that price went to $200+. If your team makes the title game, you get to purchase the tickets at face value. If your team doesn't make it, you forfeit your deposit.

https://collegefootballplayoff.teamtix.com/content/howDoesThisWork?host=cfp

2010_donor_pickem.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bought at $20 after the Notre dame game***

Jan 3, 2016, 12:16 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did anyone here try TeamTix?

Jan 3, 2016, 12:32 PM

I heard there were problems with that last year, in that they did not deliver all of the tickets to people who had purchased "chances". I wouldn't deal with them, borderline scam.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seems odd considering it's the official site of the CFP***

Jan 3, 2016, 1:27 PM

2010_donor_pickem.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Seems odd considering it's the official site of the CFP***

Jan 3, 2016, 1:34 PM

"Official" means they paid money to use the title.

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seahawks/super-bowl-ticket-options-market-like-wild-wild-west/

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2016, 3:57 PM

I bought 6 after the Miami game for $20 each. Got an email from teamtix almost right after we beat OU telling me to confirm shipping address and that tickets would ship overnight on monday. Be here tuesday! I cant wait!!

Jan 3, 2016, 4:05 PM

Congrats!

Yes I purchased 4

Jan 3, 2016, 12:45 PM

And I know several others who used the site as well. I pai $40 for each right back on Oct 26.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2016, 2:16 PM

I got in for $40 with two buddies after GT. Was told via email from team tix theyre shipping tomorrow.

Jan 3, 2016, 2:21 PM

We got in at $60 ticket. Sure hope I'm not let down as suggest in another post. Ours should be here in a couple days

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2016, 3:50 PM

Yep. I wish I didn't in hindsight just because since I didn't have enough IPTAY for ACCCG, I figured that I wouldn't have enough points for NCG. I was wrong. But, my card has been charged and should be FedEx on the 5th with signature required. I may spontaneously disintegrate if it doesn't arrive LOL.

Go Tigers!

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,659
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic