Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I believe this will be my last post at least for while.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

I believe this will be my last post at least for while.

Oct 14, 2017, 7:41 PM

I truly enjoyed the opinions, humor, and breaking news but the negativity spewed amongst our fans is getting to me personally. I stress over it for some reason.

I got rid of Facebook etc for the same reason. Pumper? Maybe but I just feel in this world of instant needs I’m contributing to it too.

Prayers goes out to all in need. I love the Tigers and hope they (and we) can rally around our University.

Be well Tigers!

ALLIn

(I reserve the right to return). ;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I believe this will be my last post at least for while.

Oct 14, 2017, 7:45 PM

I understand your sentiment completely. Enjoy the break.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just realize most aren't our fans

Oct 14, 2017, 7:46 PM

Just trolls, or Ruskie bots

Hope you relax and feel calm

Oct 14, 2017, 7:46 PM

In the interim I'll blame FrancisMarion

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not the return of dsp?***

Oct 14, 2017, 7:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Both are fine candidates.***

Oct 14, 2017, 8:26 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You have always had to take the main board with a

Oct 14, 2017, 8:28 PM

Grade of slaw to survive and remain sane.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2017, 8:31 PM

I think I'll go with you. Too many real problems on this world to get worked up over a game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think I'll go with you. Too many real problems on this world to get worked up over a game.

Oct 14, 2017, 8:36 PM

Pulse is only 98%... must be a coot. Haha jk. I understand, enjoy the sabbatical. However, when you return it will be to the same sh different day. People do what people do.

Oct 14, 2017, 8:57 PM

Keep in touch Tmail wise. Enjoy your post

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2017, 1:15 AM

I understand your decision, please keep in touch.

Message board life isn't easy, thick skin is needed

Oct 14, 2017, 9:20 PM

I can throw shade at times but it's not to hurt or upset anyone or defame our beloved Tigers. My observations come out and my opinions spew onto this board TOO quickly at times. Clemson is and always will be my #1 sports love, never attack our players/coaches but I will question them when I feel they are wrong. Last night watching KB was difficult and I imagined my son being concussed like that after being hobbled to hardly being able to move around, you saw the same thing I did. That upset me, and I will always remember it as it was truly scary.

Oct 15, 2017, 7:30 AM

I agree. I was about ready to lay it down for at least a few days but there are more level headed fans beginning to speak up. The trolls and downers have certainly come out of the woodwork for this one. Hope you come back soon. I enjoy your posts.

Oct 15, 2017, 8:22 AM

I agree with you there is to many negative post and bickering even though we are an elite program. We should appreciate where we started and where we are now. A True Tiger will stick by the team and give them positive support. They need it now more than any time this season. You know those kids feel really bad about the lose Friday. And so does Dabo and the other coaches.

Will keep you in my prayers Knutz and hope you will return to T-Net. But I agree with you. Social media is used so many times in very negative ways. There is to much of it. I have come to realize that no matter how great things are going there some people that are never content.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Knutz, don't let the ######## get you down...***

Oct 15, 2017, 8:59 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Knutz, don't let the ######## get you down...******

Oct 17, 2017, 1:01 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Get yourself one of them Circle R's - and toss the TD's out

Oct 15, 2017, 9:27 AM

with reckless abandon - think of it as therapy.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if you get upset over a message board

Oct 15, 2017, 5:52 PM

You need therapy bro

Re: if you get upset over a message board

Oct 17, 2017, 1:36 PM

If you can't understand and appreciate what he's saying you're part of the problem bro.

####!

Oct 17, 2017, 12:59 PM

It's not as if you're the only pumper here. Some of us take a day after a loss to let others vent. I learned that once a month while I was married for 30 years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ####!

Oct 17, 2017, 1:00 PM

How dare you #### my post?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Funny how a pansy-*** post like this can get so many points

Oct 17, 2017, 1:11 PM

Smh. Man up, Tiger fans.

Because it's a cry of frustration from a reasonable man.

Oct 17, 2017, 1:16 PM

Many here identify with his frustration. His mistake was reading the board seeking consolation for the loss but the a-holes here dominate and suck the air out of this website when we lose.

Oct 17, 2017, 5:03 PM

When you are 60% ready to come back, know that's really 100% to Coach Dabo. Just don't come back before you are ready. I've taken off about a decade before, and it didn't do any good.

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic