Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I successfully predict that when we face Alabama
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

I successfully predict that when we face Alabama

Dec 14, 2018, 8:54 PM

for a 4th straight year in the CFP … our defense will rule the night .

I offer no stats , no verifiable truths … but I say to you now , our defense will have that trophy for us and the offense will merely provide a side story .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: I successfully predict that when we face Alabama

Dec 14, 2018, 9:05 PM

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dis is crazy....***

Dec 14, 2018, 9:09 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Dec 14, 2018, 9:11 PM

I'll take a win no matter how we come by it .

But it would be " real nice " if we could leave no doubt that Clemson is the new king of college football .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2018, 9:24 PM

We won't leave any .

I consulted the Oculus in preparation for this poast and have been assured not to worry .

DB23

Dec 14, 2018, 10:39 PM

;)

In terms of confirmation ...

Dec 14, 2018, 9:16 PM

Your prediction correlates with my dream of several weeks ago. I dreamt that Clemson defeated Bama in a low scoring game - well below the spread. Still looking forward to plowing ND first. Get your bets in boys. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2018, 9:23 PM

DBs better be ready.
They will be tested. Often.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 14, 2018, 9:26 PM

They will be a strength in our two wins . Only a brief consult with Howard's Rock provided me this confidence . The Rock knows .

DB23

You are correct.***

Dec 14, 2018, 9:23 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Dec 14, 2018, 9:28 PM

Love the enthusiasm, but we haven't even played Notre Dame yet. People on this site were saying the same stuff about beating Bama last year and look what happened... we got our ##### handed to us. We should beat Notre Dame and give Bama a run for their money, but you never know what could happen.

Dec 14, 2018, 9:30 PM

Aside from your obvious error in association between one year's results and the next ... you must have missed where I said I successfully predicted what will happen .

Take a man at his word .

DB23

Tigerdug23 = "The Word"

Dec 14, 2018, 9:36 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tigerdug23 = "The Word"

Dec 14, 2018, 9:38 PM

??

DB23

Re: Tigerdug23 = "The Word"

Dec 14, 2018, 9:58 PM

sorry TD, but I have to point out, The Bird is the Word. So I'll correct it,

Tigerdug23 = "the word"

I find your lack of faith

Dec 14, 2018, 9:57 PM [ in reply to Re: I successfully predict that when we face Alabama ]
DarthFaith.gif(105.5 K)

Disturbing!

HaHA!WE?You joined a WEek after the CFPsec editio last year!

Dec 15, 2018, 3:10 PM [ in reply to Re: I successfully predict that when we face Alabama ]

You are not part of WE! And TIGERDUG23 is CORRECT! WE the Clemson Tigers are going to curbstomp ND and move on to BAMA! What WE didn't have last year was a QB to help our dominant Defense out against BAMMY. That just ain't so THIS YEAR boi!

Dec 14, 2018, 9:39 PM

I predict that Clemson Bama V will also be an epic title match next year!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2018, 9:44 PM

How could it not be ?

DB23

Dec 15, 2018, 12:11 AM

I successfully predict that the winner of the Clemson Notre Dame game will face the winner of the OU Alabama game.
I also successfully predict that the winner of those two contest will be the team scoring more points than the other team, which will be the loser of those two contest.
That is a known fact( or stat)and is the verifiable truth, but only if you watch said games from beginning to end or listen to eSECpn to get the latest scoring.

Dum dee dum....

Dec 15, 2018, 5:02 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believe it will be Trevor's coming out party.

Dec 15, 2018, 7:35 AM

I thing Dabo will take the halter off and turn the young man loose. I believe Trevor talent to be far and above any other QB in the NCAA this season.

We will get what we want, when we want it and our defense will make Bama's offense look impotent.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I believe it will be Trevor's coming out party.

Dec 15, 2018, 8:29 AM

A well thought out post , containing facts .

DB23

I'm hope your prediction is right! pulling for ya buddy***

Dec 15, 2018, 10:56 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2018, 11:12 AM

Tigerdug, I believe the same. These guys that returned to win it all WILL rule the night! Go Tigers!

Dec 15, 2018, 2:35 PM

I like it, go tigers!

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic