Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I believe Winston is guilty.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,633

I believe Winston is guilty.

Nov 22, 2013, 6:33 PM

Listen to him talk and the way he carries himself..He thinks he is Jesus for real,I dont doubt for one minute he raped that girl..To hel1 with jW and his team..I read the deadspin article and FSU IS BACK!! Back to their old thug ways again.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I believe Winston is guilty.

Nov 22, 2013, 6:43 PM

And regardless of how he carries himself,or who he thinks he is,he is "innocent" until
proven guilty.
And as far as FSU goes,there are # 2 in the country and might well end up # 1 if they win out.
I'd say that is BACK.

Since you love them Noles

Nov 22, 2013, 6:49 PM

And Winston,,,, take yourself to Tally and cheer them on.I will be in the Valley with my family cheering on student athletes, not rapers and robbers.But for real,, head on down and stay since you are impressed.

Re: Since you love them Noles

Nov 22, 2013, 11:43 PM

Since you obvisiously don't understand ,or can comprehend things,you do not know how I feel about the Noles.In fact,I love them so much I'm secretly hoping that Sabin's Bama team does the same thing to them that they did to us.
And you can take your family wherever you want.It's a free country.
However,I repeat what I said.He may have committed the crime in question,but he has not been charged,tried or convicted,and is therefore "innocent" until proven quilty.

That phrase only applies in a court of law.***

Nov 22, 2013, 8:42 PM [ in reply to Re: I believe Winston is guilty. ]

And I don't have an opinion either way***

Nov 22, 2013, 8:44 PM

i don't. not sure why, something about this whole thing

Nov 22, 2013, 6:46 PM

just reeks. the best shot at defeating the sec in the mnc in years, and now this , and i stress NOW.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Even though its FSU, I believe in our justice system more...

Nov 22, 2013, 6:52 PM

Remember that whole 'innocent until proven guilty' line? It's in place to prevent judgements made on emotion and other bias. Thats why facts have to be gathered first. Now how well the Tallahassee PD does that is a different story.

Nov 22, 2013, 7:15 PM

I don't know how you can reach that conclusion based on hearing him talk. Nor do I see how you can reach that conclusion based on the information that has been leaked by the TPD.

Everyone assume something is up because of one statement taken out of context by the police officer. He didn't say he wouldn't look into the charge he was just asking if she was sure because even if he wasn't a football player rape is going to be very hard to prove.... And her morals and actions are going to be called into question... This would again happen no matter who was being accused....

JW might have raped her we don't know based on the information leaked so far.... You can be sure of one thing JW, FSU, or his lawyer wanted this to happen..... It is also illegal to leak this information so someone is doing their best to have this case if it ever goes to court moved.....

No matter what this is going to be very hard to prove..... I would also say the fact she has a lawyer now she is thinking about a civil suite something far easier to prove. Her lawyer would have no involvement in the current rape case.......

JW admitted to having sex with her right away and consented to a DNA test something he didn't have to do.... If this case was as hard and fast as some on here believe he would have already been charged....... You don't don't charge someone with a crime you have no proof happened.... But JW might want the TPD to go ahead and charge him so he can be found not guilty or all charges can be dropped ...... That way he can't be charged at a later date.......

Nov 22, 2013, 9:23 PM

I have no opinion on his innocence or guilt but there seems to be a high likelihood he's going to be tied up in the near future addressing these serious charges. In this social media driven world, the alleged event seems a little too detailed for everything to just fade away. And the potential possibility police corruption fuels the fire tenfold.

Nov 23, 2013, 12:01 AM

A few things for sure in my mind at this pint:

* I've never seen a situation like this where the participants were referred to more often as "accuser" versus "victim".

* The statement released tonight by the "accuser's attorney" was meant to make sure Meggs doesn't get to NOT charge Jameis and walk away without a lawsuit against the municipal agencies responsible for the handling of the case since December.

* With statements/correspondence from state and especially local government officials, evidence leaks, etc., there is some real funky stuff going on in their public offices.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,633
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic