Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I believe GT will beat Clemson.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

I believe GT will beat Clemson.

Nov 12, 2014, 5:50 PM

I do hope I'm wrong, but if our defense plays like they did against Wake, GT will hang 30 on them. Not sure if DW can put up those kinds of points yet. He did against UNC and NC STATE but not sure he is % 100. I'm not saying it's a certainty but I'm very nervous about this game and see it as a loss. Besides we never play well at Grant Field.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you think they get 30 out of 119 yards***

Nov 12, 2014, 5:52 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HA, it'll take a lot of RZ turnovers from us.***

Nov 12, 2014, 5:59 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I believe GT will beat Clemson.

Nov 12, 2014, 6:06 PM

Not sure what everybody is worried about? We dominated them last year and our D is way better this year. I could be wrong, but I think they are way overrated. Our offense is going to be humming this week and the D will lock down.

If we lay the ball down twice inside the 20 again ...

Nov 12, 2014, 6:12 PM

...that might be a reasonable expectation.

I'm looking for a better game that that, however.... and MANY more points by the offense.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2014, 6:15 PM

Our D didn't play bad against Wake. Remember many of the points given up were because our O gave Wake a short field.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, we forget Bobby Dudd stadium hasn't been a cakewalk for us. We haven't won there since 2003.

LOL***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL***

Nov 12, 2014, 6:25 PM

gt's running game will be alot better to say the least, than wake's. the deacons running game was horrible, but gt always get their play action going and imo this new qb of theirs throws it much better than last years. if anyone thinks it will be an easy win they are wrong. watson will be the key, if he is healthy and able to throw the ball our offense SHOULD be able to put up a good many points. i believe dabo will start stout and see how it goes and then work watson in. you know gt will take every shot they can at watson's hand.

That makes total sense that Dabo would start Stoudt

Nov 12, 2014, 7:19 PM

you know since Watson is taking the first team reps. Also their Qb that throw's it much better than last year's has an awesome completion percentage of 50%.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Hey, he is last in the conference.***

Nov 13, 2014, 7:47 AM

Nov 12, 2014, 6:29 PM

I d

Nov 12, 2014, 6:30 PM

I don't see that happening, no way no how

Nov 12, 2014, 6:33 PM

Ironcat you may be right but I feel DW4 will come out and take control of the game early. Our defense has had their number the last several years and as far as not winning in ATL since 2003, I say it's about time for a change! Go Tigers!!!L

Nov 12, 2014, 6:41 PM

I'm calling tigers win by 45. That team never seen them no national championship calubur defense. Go tigers

Nov 12, 2014, 8:23 PM

#9 to 4-5

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

Re: Anything else that you think 'WE" don't do.***

Nov 12, 2014, 6:44 PM

Nov 12, 2014, 6:45 PM

If our defense plays like they did against Wake you think we lose?
Wow!
Defense gave up 119 total yards. Wake scored two touchdowns and were given the ball in the redbone both times.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2014, 7:10 PM

First of all stop pretending 2nd know what youre talking about before rattling on Def stats for WF were impressive and made us #1 in defense 3rd stay on fgf

"at Jinga"***

Nov 12, 2014, 7:15 PM

at World of Warcraft***

Nov 12, 2014, 7:15 PM

nope, tough game but tigers win***

Nov 12, 2014, 7:16 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think our players are confident they can win out

Nov 12, 2014, 7:33 PM

No doubt this is going to be a tough game but I think we win a close, tight game. Other than UGA, our defense has been excellent at stopping the run all season. Add in the fact the we have 4 starting senior dlineman that have seen plenty of GT option over the past years is a major advantage imo. Our offense needs to play keep away. We have to give our defense rest and at least give GT offense bad field position

Re: I think our players are confident they can win out

Nov 12, 2014, 7:40 PM

Their defense is ranked in the 90's if I am not mistaken , and with Watson back there and our own running game slowly improving ? I smell a Clemson blowout. We should win by 14 ...minimum and I suspect it to be more like 21-24 points in the Tigers favor

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: I think our players are confident they can win out

Nov 12, 2014, 7:46 PM

I think we jump on then early and often and our D holds strong

GT defense is ranked 63rd, 1 behind Wake (62nd)

Nov 12, 2014, 8:10 PM [ in reply to Re: I think our players are confident they can win out ]

they allow 25.9 per game average

Nov 12, 2014, 8:01 PM

Notice the 65% , he is a coot that didn't watch the game. That's why he thought the D played poorly. He hasn't a clue.

Nov 12, 2014, 8:42 PM

Sorry bud, but our defense is just fine. Not sure what game you were watching this past Thursday. I'll admit it might be another close one at first ,but I'm confidant our Tigers will pull ahead by 2 scores in the 2nd half. And your last point of not playing well in their stadium is nothing more than superstition that a lot of teams get caught up on. Our Tigers are just fine.

Gloom, despair, agony on me, deep down depression,

Nov 12, 2014, 8:45 PM

excessive misery....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gloom, despair, agony on me, deep down depression,

Nov 12, 2014, 8:52 PM

Wake defense was ranked #40 before they played Clemson. I look for the same ...or worse , to happen to the bugs.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

...and I believe

Nov 12, 2014, 10:02 PM

That you have lost your natural mind , iron coot.

DB23

So you think, with DWat, we lose to a team that lost to Duke at home

Nov 12, 2014, 10:15 PM

and should have lost to Ga Southern if not for a bailout by the refs? Hanging 55 on NC State does not impress me. Will it be a tough game? Yes. If we take away the dive and avoid turnovers, Clemson wins by 10.

Nov 13, 2014, 1:15 AM

I believe the Tigers will win by 17. But, if you are right, this board will be in a guaranteed meltdown.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic