Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This made me smile.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 252

This made me smile.

Nov 21, 2020, 6:13 AM

https://www.wistv.com/2020/11/20/customers-rallying-keep-labrascas-pizza-open-after-covid-slows-business/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I won't eat anywhere where I don't feel there is enough

Nov 21, 2020, 7:50 AM

social distance. I do try to eat out at least once a week. I don't order anything off of amazon that I can buy locally. I try to only eat and shop at local business. I've taken two vacation trips since covid and on both trips I tried to spend extra money in the local economy. I tip 20% for carpy service and 30% or more for good service. If there is someone shadowing the wait staff they get double tip.

If I was near that restaurant I'd go there too.

I have two kids flying in this week and another driving across the State. I am okay taking the chance on them getting gradpa and grandma sick (that's wife and me). I'm glad they are spending money getting here and helping those industries that are hurting so badly. Life without my family around is not worth much.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can get carryout. I bet I haven't eaten inside the

Nov 21, 2020, 12:51 PM

place 5 times. Gotten carryout probably 500 times.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I ate there all the time.....

Nov 21, 2020, 9:50 AM

Their pizzas were Friday nite regulars when we lived in NE Columbia. Hope they stay opened. Too much has closed on Ft Jackson Blvd.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TBH this location has been their problem for the past decade

Nov 21, 2020, 9:56 AM

They should consider picking up shop and moving to a different suburb. They’d have a better chance in Irmo/Lexington

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 252
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic