Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am sure we are prepared for it, but....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

I am sure we are prepared for it, but....

Nov 20, 2018, 9:42 AM

I have talked with several coot fans who are HOPING for another brawl to start to keep us out of the playoff even if they have to skip the trip to birmingham or wherever they go.
I have watched the Coot players in losses this year, and they get very chippy when they are getting beat - I would hate to see anything happen, and one of our guys be penalized later for reacting to what, I expect, will be a very mouthy bunch trying to convince themselves they belong on the field with the Tigers.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Water the Point Tree

Remember halftime at Da U?

Nov 20, 2018, 9:46 AM

Dabo will have their heads right.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: I am sure we are prepared for it, but....

Nov 20, 2018, 9:49 AM

After the brawl, the post game suspensions were self imposed I believe. I don't expect that that would happen again this year. I also think that part of Dabo's recipe for success is recruiting kids that get the bigger picture of life and a season and as a team Clemson wouldn't bite into that bait. Maybe a person or two, but as a whole, I just don't see it happening. This team seems to be super focused on finishing where they came up short last year.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We are so superior on the field that

Nov 20, 2018, 9:57 AM

Legal hits during play will do all that needs to be done to shut down the smack talking.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All part of the composure BV was eluding to

Nov 20, 2018, 9:58 AM

Just take care of business and ignore their butthurt when it finally comes out in the second half. I have no doubt if it gets ugly they will try and start fights just to bring back those memories of 2003/4?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2018, 10:00 AM

I’m concerned about it to. I mean if a coot player throws a punch it’s likely our guys would defend themselves

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2018, 10:04 AM

They handled the cheap shots from free shoes U pretty well.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your first mistake was talking to coot fans.***

Nov 20, 2018, 10:02 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic