Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am so impressed with this team...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,924

I am so impressed with this team...

Nov 4, 2016, 6:54 PM

So I went back and watched the 4th Q of the FSU game. The composure and resolve this team demonstrated was amazing. The bad part is that I have come to expect it and take it for granted when I see it. That drive we put together when we were down by 8 is as clutch as it gets. This team is super special. They aren't perfect and yes drive me crazy but they play their hearts out and that is all you can hope for.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am so impressed with this team...

Nov 4, 2016, 7:26 PM

Ok

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

I c wat u mean....post seems to be more positive...

Nov 4, 2016, 7:43 PM

perhaps he hath discovered the concept of "cheerfulness".....?

Who am I to judge...

Re: I am so impressed with this team...

Nov 4, 2016, 7:32 PM

I re-watched the 30 min condensed version on Youtube earlier this week. In that format it was eye opening how poorly we played during the 2nd and 3rd qtrs. But to your point, it was like we farmed out those qtrs to the Kansas Jayhawks, then said thanks we'll take from here. Watson is one cool customer when the game is on the line.

We've come a long way. Even against NCST, I honestly thought

Nov 4, 2016, 10:13 PM

we were going to win right up until the very moment they lined up to kick what would have been the winning FG at the end of regulation. Losing never entered my mind. This whole team just fights and fights and literally never quits, but a lot of this credit goes to DW. He has not played his best all of the time this year, and deserves some criticism; however, when the game is on the line he is THE BEST QB IN THE COUNTRY hands down. He actually rises to another level and plays better under pressure. Absolutely clutch.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Agreed. I wish DW4 could be hypnotized to

Nov 4, 2016, 10:17 PM

always believe we are losing and need a comeback drive for a TD. We would score 100.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,924
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic