Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My first Clemson game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

My first Clemson game

Feb 11, 2020, 2:47 PM

Attached is the game program from my first Clemson game in 1967. At the time, I was a Columbia native raised to be a gamecock. This trip to Clemson changed all of that. I remember the passion of the fans, the beautiful surroundings and going on the field after the game to get autographs from my new heroes. As the attachment indicates, Wayne Mass, Harry Olszewski, the Needle (Jimmy Addison) and many more signed the back of my game program. From that point on, I was a Clemson Tiger. When it came time for me to go to college, I only applied to Clemson. I'm now proud to be a Clemson graduate and thankful for so many memorable occasions with Clemson athletics. I cherish my days at Clemson and feel so blessed to be a part of the Clemson family.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My first Clemson game

Feb 11, 2020, 2:54 PM

I think there’s some ridiculously low size limit for attachments on TNet. Like 1MB or something like that. As if it’s still 1997 and we use 56k modems.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Feb 11, 2020, 3:11 PM

Darn! Any other ideas on how I can show this game program for the Clemson-Alabama game in Death Valley on October 28, 1967?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 11, 2020, 3:14 PM

maybe take a picture with your phone and attached it that way? It works for me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 11, 2020, 4:39 PM

I’ve done that emailing to myself where you can set the file size of the photo attachment to send: Original, Large, Medium, Small

And pick the one closest to 1MB without going over.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Feb 11, 2020, 9:25 PM

This seems to work, although my files need to be rotated 90 degrees.

I am saving all of the programs for every event my son and I

Feb 11, 2020, 3:16 PM

attend. His very first Clemson game and so on. I hope it'll be something he'll remember and share with his children.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am saving all of the programs for every event my son and I

Feb 12, 2020, 5:54 AM

Including one autographed by a Rally Cat!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: I am saving all of the programs for every event my son and I

Feb 12, 2020, 7:50 AM

During a move 13 years ago I lost a box with my oldest programs including Bama 67, 82 Orange Bowl and SI from that year, 78 Gator Bowl, 77 SC, 79 Notre Dame! Got an 82 SI to frame with my ticket and 16 SI and ticket!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic