Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
All Credit to LSU...They Played Some Seriously Good Football
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 968

All Credit to LSU...They Played Some Seriously Good Football

Jan 16, 2020, 10:54 AM

However, the LSU program, culture etc. are far inferior to Clemson, O310 State, Bama and daresay worse than the Coots. Coach O, the LSU Athletic Department and a bigger portion of their fanbase than normal are a trainwreck and frankly an embarrassment. The whole money deal, Ed's cut forehead from "punching himself??" the sad attempted cover-up, the Neck non-sense are reek of a real culture problem.

What is sad is this jades their very good game play and some great player performances. The more you hear, watch and as the media starts their digging, the more it becomes clear, LSU is very likely a program out of control. They are very fortunate this type of behavior was not detected in advance of the game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am not a fan of LSU’s culture but

Jan 16, 2020, 11:00 AM

At least they have one and it all fits for them. Their fans for the most part are not graduates and miMic the culture of NOLA - all fun, no class and no apologies.
I think it will (and obviously has) work for them to some extent. And I’m sure Sodom and Gomorra were fun for some for a while.
So I don’t think it can be at the top for long as it is too much of a me first, live only for today, culture.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am not a fan of LSU’s culture but

Jan 16, 2020, 11:09 AM

They better be looking at the sky the next time a big storm rolls in.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All Credit to LSU...They Played Some Seriously Good Football

Jan 16, 2020, 11:18 AM

Ed was Kiffs right hand man for years. So Cal knew better than to hire him. They used him in a pinch but they knew better than to give him the full time gig.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 968
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic