Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Now that David Hood as written off our season
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Now that David Hood as written off our season

Jul 25, 2017, 11:42 AM

anyone have their revised predictions in yet?

I am think 8-4, possibly 7-5 depending on how the QB situation pans out.

thoughts?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We'd be lucky to win 6 if you ask some of these guys

Jul 25, 2017, 11:43 AM

Spot the ### ball and let's see

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm going conservative here and think

Jul 25, 2017, 11:46 AM

12-0 is reasonable.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

are you talking regular season before the conference championship?

Jul 25, 2017, 12:00 PM

Bc otherwise 12-0 is mathematically impossible.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: are you talking regular season before the conference championship?

Jul 25, 2017, 12:02 PM

I geuss it could be a Brawl II

You're doing nothing to help

Jul 25, 2017, 11:47 AM

talk me off the ledge.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

If you'll recall, davidhoodsteele wrote off our 2016 season

last summer as well. So perhaps this is a predictor of success?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Now that David Hood as written off our season

Instigator

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

12-2. Details at a later date. But...

Jul 25, 2017, 11:50 AM

by the end of the coming season our Tigers will be one of the best teams in college football.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am most looking forward to Venables GIFs, created from

Jul 25, 2017, 11:55 AM

footage of him in a chicken-like posture &/or motion this season.

Do you habae a problem with me picking him over Dabo?

Re: I am most looking forward to Venables GIFs, created from

Jul 25, 2017, 12:25 PM

We have 2 Lamar Jackson!
Although Johnson can pass better than Bryant and Jackson, we have the best 1-2 combo (or best QB, if considered as 1) punch on offense in the nation. Add RBs and WRs to that and we have the best offense in the nation.
While we will have a scary dangerous offense, we will have several transfers at end of season.
A big problem will be having so many players playing each game, our starters will not get as many snaps because of score and domination in some games.
Just my opinion and some will say a dream, but we had dreams realized over past 2 years and it will continue.
Unlike the dreams that will never happen in other part of state, we will continue having things happen for us that will exceed all of our expectations.
Warning to others in state:
"Wofford is coming"

Re: Now that David Hood as written off our season

Jul 25, 2017, 11:56 AM

13-1 and play So Cal in NC.

I think both Clemson and the gamecokcs will go 8-4

Jul 25, 2017, 11:57 AM

hth. They're just as good, if not better, but they play in the SEC east, which is superior to the ACC Atlantic.

It really is going to come down to one question.

Jul 25, 2017, 11:59 AM

Can we score more points than our opponents? If we can, then we'll win. If we score more points then every opponent we play, I think we'll reach at least 10 wins again.

I think this will be a hiccup year based on the QB

Jul 25, 2017, 12:05 PM

situation. If we even just had Sheusler returning, I think it would be an entirely different story. I believe there are potential losses at NC State, at Louisville, at Va Tech, FSU at home, GT at home and even at SC, Auburn at home, maybe even at Syracuse. That's eight potential losses and of course we will not lose eight games. When you have an offense that struggles to score points, it doesn't matter how great the defense is. It won't take much to outscore us if the offense is bad. I'm not saying it will be bad, but we have no qb at the moment. Of those eight possible losses, I think we will lose 4 and have an 8-4 regular season, with a ninth win coming in the bowl game. So I am going to say 9-4. Ten wins in any way, shape or form would be a great success in my book.

Having said all that, I do think we will be in the national championship discussion for the three years after this year, 2018, 19, and 20. We should have the winner of the qb derby between 5 stars and an excellent defense, both lines and receivers.

The fact that we may go 8-4 this year is no indication of our staying power. Remember, if seniors could not go pro as before 1983, we'd be the odds favorite to win the national championship again and make the title game for a third straight year. As it is, we have been to the title game twice in a row and won it this year.

Re: I think this will be called Blasphemy at a later date

Jul 25, 2017, 12:16 PM

Blasphemy I say

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

I hope you are right. I also hope it will be off by about

Jul 25, 2017, 12:32 PM

3 or 4 wins.

I felt pretty good about the Kent State game

Jul 25, 2017, 12:38 PM

but not after David's comments.

i don't care - just want football season over so i can focus

Jul 25, 2017, 12:46 PM

on basketball. we are a basketball conference and i believe this is bb's best team yet.

go tigers

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

That's the spirit! A-C-C #######!***

Jul 25, 2017, 1:11 PM

15-0***

Jul 25, 2017, 1:14 PM

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic