Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Seating.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,680

Seating.

Aug 15, 2012, 10:01 PM

First year iptay, nervous about my seat location....$350 orange level---top deck?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Seating.

Aug 15, 2012, 10:30 PM

Last year was my first year in IPTAY and I was in the same boat as you and did manage to get lower deck seats, granted they are right near the band, which kind of sucks but I was just happy they were lower level. You might get lucky and get lower level but don't be surprised if you are in the first couple rows of the upper deck with good seats up there. Wish you some good luck though.

Re: Seating.

Aug 15, 2012, 10:38 PM

Thanks for the info!

Trade you

Aug 16, 2012, 8:03 AM [ in reply to Re: Seating. ]

I'd rather be near Tiger Band than the visiting band, which is where I am now. My seats are lower deck, but that's about the only good thing I can say about them.

You should already know what your seat assignment is--IPTAY emailed that information out a few weeks ago. If you didn't get it you can look it up online, if your online account is active. It's not straightforward though so let me know if you need to be walked through it. Or you can simply call IPTAY front office. Or you can wait until tickets arrive, which hopefully will be today or tomorrow :)

Don't sell the top deck short...

Aug 15, 2012, 10:41 PM

I've sat everywhere in the stadium throughout the years. You have a better view of the game in the lower part of the South upper deck than in the bottom 20 rows of the lower deck or in the West Zone IMO. South top deck is better than the North side. The best view I've found is UE and UF, but you won't get season tickets there for a $350 donation.

Re: Don't sell the top deck short...

Aug 15, 2012, 10:47 PM

Excellent point Aiken. Thanks for the info.

Aug 15, 2012, 10:48 PM [ in reply to Don't sell the top deck short... ]

tigerofaiken is EXACTLY right! I sit on 3rd row of Tod Deck South side and would not trade my seats with anyone...and I am even fairly close to the end zone. But I can see EVERYTHING that happens on the field...see plays developing...have tons of leg room...and I have a permanent seatback! Top Deck South is where it's at - especially if you are in lower rows!

Aug 15, 2012, 10:54 PM

Being there period is what is important. Go Tigers!!! But the top of UF is where it is at. Shade man, shade!!!!!

let me know if there's any games you can't make it to.***

Aug 15, 2012, 10:57 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: let me know if there's any games you can't make it to.***

Aug 15, 2012, 11:08 PM

NoIntroduction...I am not going to Ball State game and actually have 6 tix available for that game. 4 are on Row C (that third row I mentioned) and 2 are on Row L. Also have a Reserved spot parking pass for Shotgun Alley...if you are interested email me at mrmcmurry@yahoo.com.

I am in E on the aisle, I can't imagine any better than

Aug 16, 2012, 12:07 AM [ in reply to Don't sell the top deck short... ]

that. but I am not to far down so that the team is in front of me.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

http://brainsoup.net/pictures/whiteflour.gif

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,680
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic