Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am glad
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,002

I am glad

Dec 25, 2015, 7:23 PM

that we (Clemson) are being shunned and overlooked by ESPN and that they are hyping Oklahoma as opposed to us. It will be that much sweeter (at least for me) when we stomp them and then move on to face Alabama, their "darling" team from the oh so mighty SEC. Although I must admit that MSU has a very good shot a knocking them off, it will give me even greater pleasure if we face Bammer and knock them off their "mighty pedestal" and prove to the nation that we are, in fact, the best team in college football. Will be interesting to hear how the brainwashed talking heads of ESPN try to spin that one off....(especially that Bammer homer Finebaum!!)...then maybe those morons will step up to the mic and finally give Clemson the credit they deserve (though I doubt it). But it will not matter because we will have shown everyone that we are the real deal and that the Clemson Tigers are here and that we aren't going anywhere anytime soon. We are truly building for the future and great times are ahead. So get ready all naysayers and non believers because Clemson football is only scratching the surface. As always....Go Tigers!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not a pessimist

Dec 25, 2015, 10:38 PM

but let's suppose that we don't win it all. To me that doesn't negate the great season we have had and I will have a hard time waiting for next fall. Of course if we do win it all I'll have a hard time waiting for next fall so we can repeat as national champions.

What will be interesting will the ACC schedule pit us against FSU early so a loss by either team will give the possibility of both teams being in the playoff. Of course we know that the $ec is the only conference that could possibly deserve 2 teams in the playoffs. It would be interesting to see the spin if the $ec and all other conference champions have 2 losses and the ACC champion and FSU/Clemson has only one loss. The "eye test" would be AMAZING.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We seem to play the underdog role well

Dec 25, 2015, 10:42 PM

Mm

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,002
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic