Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
did we wreck Francois at fsu the other week? just saw
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

did we wreck Francois at fsu the other week? just saw

Nov 7, 2018, 2:10 PM

that fsu started the other dude for the nc st game - was watching highlights of fsu getting killed by the pack.....

anyone know if Francois is still broken ??

poor kid needs a better O line - still don't think Taggart should have kept in our game as long as he did. he nearly got kilt

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: did we wreck Francois at fsu the other week? just saw

Nov 7, 2018, 2:11 PM

Yes we hurt him once we were already up by nearly 50, he shouldn't have been in the game. Don't think it was a "single" play that hurt him just he spent the whole game on the ground. The backup statistically did pretty well though against the pack.

Nov 7, 2018, 2:16 PM

I may be wrong but I feel like he finally reached his breaking point and has had enough of playing behind the FSU oline.

I have gone back and watched his last play against us several times. While XT gave him a good hit, it was nothing unreal and Francois did not land awkwardly. I think he just decided to tap out.

Maybe there was something more there since he sat out last week but I think he may be milking it to save his own life. I also think he may be one of the scapegoats that Taggart is accusing of quitting and that may have played into him not getting to play last week.

I agree with this 100%. compare that hit to the Cuse QB

Nov 7, 2018, 2:32 PM

he should be the one laying on the ground still

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Taggart did not do well by keeping him in the game so late

Nov 7, 2018, 2:37 PM

while we were steam rolling them. It should have been 35-0 after the second quarter, and it was immediately 35-0 after the half.

Francois had zero chance ....

null

Nov 7, 2018, 2:40 PM

Keeping him in the game when it was way past being over was wrong, and further confirms that Taggart is not a good HC. FSU is stuck deeply in a pit that it will take 8-10 years to rectify. Choosing Taggart was a bonehead mistake and FSU is getting the Karma that they have been due for years. May they suffer intolerably for years for their wrongdoings in recent years. Jimbo needs a dose of some bad Karma too.

Nov 7, 2018, 3:02 PM

IMHO this year would not be much, if any, better if Jimbo stayed. Like Spurrier, he saw the writing on the wall and got out just before the crash.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic