Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think it would serve Clemson well if we just stopped
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1,599

I think it would serve Clemson well if we just stopped

Jan 26, 2016, 12:31 PM

recruiting alltogether...

The nation now knows what we are about. We only want a certain type of kid. Why do we chase these guys down, when they don't fit the "clemson family" mold?

I say we stop recruiting, and just let the kids come to us. That way, we are assured to get that "clemson family" type athlete. If they seek us out, then you know they are legit.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Recruiting the best football players in the country who

Jan 26, 2016, 12:40 PM

have great options to go to wonderful educational institutions with rich football traditions and who also may have difficulty making difficult decisions with tremendous pressure from multiple coaches who have multi-million dollar contracts riding on their decisions is just too much to handle.

Why aim so high?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

might work better if we were in the Big XII.***

Jan 26, 2016, 12:41 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Yep, just like customers for your business. If you quit

Jan 26, 2016, 12:41 PM

advertising, and the customer comes to you on his/her own, you never have to worry about losing that customer. If you chase down customers with advertising, you'll lose them by the thousands.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Perspective players should just send in applications and

Jan 26, 2016, 12:42 PM

we could vote for them here on Tnet. We could be like the General Manager of an NFL franchise!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think it would serve Clemson well if we just stopped

Jan 26, 2016, 12:42 PM

I think the fans need to start birthing some 5* talent. Then we won't need to seek it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree, let's give it a shot!

Jan 26, 2016, 12:45 PM

Whatcha doing this Friday?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

oh

Jan 26, 2016, 12:46 PM

boy

hopefully

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

i'm not sure how i feel about an audience.***

Jan 26, 2016, 12:47 PM [ in reply to I agree, let's give it a shot! ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you gotta admit TTT....

Jan 26, 2016, 12:47 PM [ in reply to Re: I think it would serve Clemson well if we just stopped ]

GWP nailed you on that one

Stay skrong lbu***

Jan 26, 2016, 12:48 PM [ in reply to Re: I think it would serve Clemson well if we just stopped ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

TIA For Your Donation TTT

Jan 26, 2016, 12:49 PM [ in reply to Re: I think it would serve Clemson well if we just stopped ]

please try to have at least 5 - just in case we need basketball support ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

I better clear my entire week then***

Jan 26, 2016, 12:51 PM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I'm Pulling For You

Jan 26, 2016, 12:52 PM

so to speak

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

I think it would serve Clemson well if we just stopped...

Jan 26, 2016, 12:50 PM

picking on Swofford.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: I think it would serve Clemson well if we just stopped

Jan 26, 2016, 12:50 PM

It would work with one platoon football.

We already did that.

Jan 26, 2016, 12:52 PM

Everything else is just the screening process.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so I'm playing that game where you start ....

Jan 26, 2016, 12:54 PM

at the bottom of the thread and read backwards and I have no idea what it's about.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1,599
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic