Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo post game vs Charlie Strong post game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 104
| visibility 1

Dabo post game vs Charlie Strong post game

Jan 3, 2013, 1:09 PM

Dabo after coming back against LSU - Picking up a reporter spinning her in the air...This is a National Championship team

Dabo after Auburn game - We have greatness in us

Charlie Strong after winning Orange bowl: Calmly.. We have a long way to go to be elite but we are working hard to be the best we can be.

it is exciting but this is where I have a problem with Dabo. Any of you who agree hooting and hollaring after a TD is showboating and good players act like they've been there before should use that toward the head coach.

The gloating and microphone hogging makes him look less of a man and a coach.

A great ooach once said..." When you lose say little...when you win say even less!"

Love the improvement in such a big game as LSU, love the toughness that was displayed, just need to know when Dabo the salesman settles down and doesn't make himself or Clemson look so silly.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree.***

Jan 3, 2013, 1:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do not agree at all***

Jan 3, 2013, 1:20 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think the lady Reporter now wants a Ring haha or at least

Jan 3, 2013, 6:18 PM

Dinner

So JimmyV wasn't a good represenitive of NCST,, since he got

Jan 3, 2013, 1:25 PM [ in reply to Agree.*** ]

excited when they won and got excited when they played games.

he was also very excitable on his radio shows when I had a few chances to be in the area at the time to hear his shows.

Good Grief, be glad we have a happy coach and not SS who acts like a spoiled kid by thown things

I like the fact that our coach doesn't always look like

Jan 3, 2013, 2:08 PM [ in reply to Agree.*** ]

he's trying to pass a bad burrito.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I like the fact that our coach doesn't always look like

Jan 3, 2013, 2:32 PM

who is that character?

Death Valley's landlord, sadly.***

Jan 3, 2013, 7:27 PM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Agree.***

Jan 3, 2013, 2:11 PM [ in reply to Agree.*** ]

Aww that is cute the two feathered losers agree with each other.

Poor Uttles your life must be miserable.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Dabo's style is different. It's endearing to some.

Jan 3, 2013, 5:34 PM [ in reply to Agree.*** ]

Some people hate it.

To me, none of it matters. Wins and losses is all that matters. If Dabo starts losing he will be judged accordingly. Right now, he's winning. So his style points don't matter.

Dabo recruits well, coaches well, and is getting better.

The most important thing he should be doing is staying true to himself.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

I don't give a #### what others think about my glee and

Jan 3, 2013, 1:12 PM

happiness: The fun is in the winning. FUN!

It was a big win for us after the Orange Bowl and after everyone said we could not do it and after so many other things--Dabo---I say sing, hollow, dance--go crazy.

I LOVE IT! GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message was edited by: AThomas®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree. This initial post is the dumbest thing I have read

Jan 3, 2013, 6:16 PM

this month.

wow, I think the exact opposite.

I see Dabo believing we can win the National Title! I see Dabo's excitement bubbling up so much he can't contain it! I see Dabo drilling into this team "We have greatness in us!"

I love it ALL!

Photobucket

Re: wow, I think the exact opposite.

Jan 3, 2013, 1:14 PM

> I see Dabo believing we can win the National
> Title! I see Dabo's excitement bubbling up so much
> he can't contain it! I see Dabo drilling into
> this team "We have greatness in us!"
>
> I love it ALL!

What she said!!!!

Another great post, I agree 110%***

Jan 3, 2013, 1:28 PM [ in reply to wow, I think the exact opposite. ]

...and, you know how some parents drill their kids with

Jan 3, 2013, 1:35 PM [ in reply to wow, I think the exact opposite. ]

"you suck" "you're a loser" "you're a moron" ...the kid eventually believes it & is a sucky moronic loser.

The same works in reverse: build 'em up, believe in 'em, tell 'em how awesome they can be if they work hard: they'll believe it too. THAT'S what Dabo is doing.

Photobucket

we know your a ####....***

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Good thing you put an "a" in that sentence.***

Jan 3, 2013, 7:26 PM

I would like to meet that great "ooach"

Jan 3, 2013, 1:13 PM

Give me a break dude. Dabo brings the one thing that TB couldn't. Had TB been a little more emotional and enjoyed his wins, he might still be here

Re: Dabo post game vs Charlie Strong post game

Dabo is a players coach. Some fans might not like it, some media might not like it, but the players love it. There is a reason Dabo recruits like he does, players love him and he loves Clemson.

null

At least get the bowl game correct...orange?***

Add to that the way to two games ended. That might explain

Jan 3, 2013, 1:14 PM

Dabo's excitement...no?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgtnt_user_logo.pngbadge-ringofhonor-elswann.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly. Dabo hears all year long about "70 points". He

Jan 3, 2013, 1:40 PM

hears "yes but" for the entire season, no matter the number of wins. He hears for a month "you are as tough as LSU" and "this game will define you". Negative, negative, negaive. And that's just from the fans.

And then to win it with a walk off field goal.

Yeah, he is going to be emotional. But did you see the press conference. Totally fine.

I don't think I have ever seen a person nit picked like him. When all else is perfect we will comment on his wife's choice of shoes.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Exactly. Dabo hears all year long about "70 points". He

Jan 3, 2013, 1:59 PM

Come on, fellas. Dabo was sceaming in his mind, 'Thank God, we won, by a thin hair, but we won! Now, we won't have to take any more taunting from those hateful Rednecks down in Columbia and we'll get all of the positive post season PR in the state! YEAH! Thank you, Lord!'

Then, the following day at approximately 4:20PM Jadaveon Clowney laid all that to rest and Dabo's mind is ringing with SOS's smirkey statement, 'I got my Outback Bowl win, guys, You can put it in my bio!'

SOS has ways of doing mean things to people, but he doesn't mean for it to seem that way. He firmly believes one should never hate. Just win, anyway.

LOL. The PR will be about Clemson this season!

Jan 3, 2013, 2:01 PM

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Exactly. Dabo hears all year long about "70 points". He

Jan 3, 2013, 2:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Exactly. Dabo hears all year long about "70 points". He ]

It just baffles me how great SCAR fans think they are for beating us the last four years. I'm glad that's your only barometer for success, because you will never win the SEC much less a NC. So enjoy that while you can because it's not going to last long.

Spurrier is a babyish acting curmugeon. He certainly doesn't help his team while acting like a child on the sideline and he comes off like at T-Total a$$ in his on field interviews. The guy thinks way more of himself than anything else. Nice attempt at trying to justify his BS.

Have fun being a Gamecock for life. Things are going to take a dip real soon. It would take at least another 50 years of SCAR dominating the series and actually winning some championships to make this Tiger even slightly insecure when comparing our program to yours.

Have a nice day coot! :)

LOL. You are so FOS your eyes are brown.

Jan 3, 2013, 2:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Exactly. Dabo hears all year long about "70 points". He ]

SOS is a passive aggressive jerk. He loves being mean in a way he THINKS he can defend.

When Clemson won the CFA, those rednecks in Columbia (your words) were the last thing on his mind.

Say whatever you want about Dabo, but he is who he says he is, and he is real.

Don't be that guy. But I guess you are.***

Jan 3, 2013, 2:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Exactly. Dabo hears all year long about "70 points". He ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They both won.................***

Jan 3, 2013, 1:15 PM

So pull for Louisville.***

Jan 3, 2013, 1:15 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

Jan 3, 2013, 1:16 PM

No one cares what you dirt ###### think.

A) Who gives a ####? B) they have completely different

Jan 3, 2013, 1:16 PM

personalities C) Obviously Dabo would have reacted differently had we dominated LSU like Louisville did--the fact that we had a come-from-behind win with a long drive, converted a 4th and 16, and hit a FG with no time left had A LOT to do with how he reacted.

If you weren't acting like Dabo at that time you aren't a real Clemson fan.

Jan 3, 2013, 1:17 PM

CU Kobe 24 I would guess I probably spent more time and money at Clemson on degrees than you can imagine. Pushing 15 yrs of Iptay support, just happen to be one of those who have degrees and allegiances to both in state schools. It is possible to pull for both in state teams.

I actually can't think of another state, especially one as small as ours, that has or has had 2 top 10 teams at the end of the year! That's exciting!

i totally agree with you. Dabo should talk less rather than talking all the time. He makes a good espn commentator. i like chad morris and venables, they talk less and stay humble.

Jan 3, 2013, 1:36 PM

Dabo and I don't give a crap what you think .

Jan 4, 2013, 6:03 PM

I don't give a crap what you think.

Instead, he should just whine indignantly...

...like that other guy in this state.

Pathetic post!***

Jan 3, 2013, 1:18 PM

Tiger/Terrier

I think there are many right ways...

Jan 3, 2013, 1:19 PM

...and many wrong ways.

I think Dabo is doing fine. I think Charlie Strong is doing fine. Different styles, is all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sure winning with 2 seconds left had something to do

with his excitement.....

Screw Calford.

Hey, we won with No seconds left.***

Jan 3, 2013, 7:59 PM

i don't mind his enthusiasm........but......

some of the things he says DO (regardless of what anybody says) make him/clemson look foolish.

"This is a national championship team"

come on dude, learn to beat your own instate rival first before making such a comment.

I know his intentions, and I THINK i know he meant "we have a chance NEXT year", but that's not what it sounded like

he can say things like that maybe in the locker room, but not on national TV after a chick fil a bowl win

again i'm not downing the win, it was a good win, BUT wish he would tone some of the comments down a bit

but he is who he is and don't care what people think........to each his own......just do what you're doing, but BEAT SOUTH CAROLINA and all will be well

Re: i don't mind his enthusiasm........but......

Jan 3, 2013, 1:23 PM

Of course he meant we have a chance next year. Do you really think that he meant we won the NC this yr or that we should have won it this year?

Get real...you're just a little too picky. Guess some have to find fault in every situation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

keep those comments behind the locker room doors

Jan 3, 2013, 1:27 PM

that's all i'm sayin'

he gets WAAAAAY too carried away in his "speeches" sometimes

but hey, all he has to do is back those comments up next year.........or better yet, forget national title 11-1 beating SCar would be fine with me

Jan 3, 2013, 1:32 PM [ in reply to i don't mind his enthusiasm........but...... ]

Go back and watch it again. I actually think he was referring to LSU when he said "national championship team".

Jan 3, 2013, 1:55 PM

Tom, I thought that as well. He was referring to LSU being just 1 play away from the NC game and we were able to beat them. We are now stepping through that door and when we end up shutting it, the coots will be on the other side looking in along with a few other teams.

Re: "This is a national championship team"

Jan 3, 2013, 2:26 PM [ in reply to i don't mind his enthusiasm........but...... ]

i actually think he was referring to LSU.

he was giving them props as to how good they are and were last year.
and that we beat them.

having said that, yeah i think he should tone it down but it is who he is.

You're a feathered idiot...

and your great "ooach" routinely throws players under the bus, stomps and throws visor/headset, and basically acts like the middle school boy who doesn't get enough attention from the cute little redhead.

Did you not see Mack Brown running down the sideline when

Texas scored a TD and get excited. What wrong with that. I see many coaches doing it.

I would rather have a coach like DAbo who gets excited about his team that one like SS who acts like a 2 year old spoiled child throwing his visor and getting mad at his players.

I guess you don't think JimmyV. was a good represenative of NCST since he ran from one end of the court to the other when they won and he was a very excitable person when they played.

kiknchkn, go find someone to hug. Sounds like u need it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Next time he'll act like he's been there before but,

Jan 3, 2013, 1:21 PM

I'll say this. His reaction was the same as many if not most Clemson fans everywhere. In that regard, I would say Dabo is not only the coach but is also the teams biggest fan. And that's what a coach should be.

everybody has their own style. Let's see how Charlie does

Jan 3, 2013, 1:21 PM

when the ACC puts the handcuffs on Louisville's ability to sign certain players with academic challenges.

Would it have been better if Dabo gave himself the game ball

Jan 3, 2013, 1:22 PM

?

exactly, or maybe give out rings for 11 wins and

Jan 3, 2013, 1:26 PM

no championships

Re: I think the NC comment referred to LSU playing last year

Jan 3, 2013, 1:23 PM

and almost making it this year. As for the excitement, I wouldnt but the man has to be who he is.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Spurrier just rubs his ####***

Jan 3, 2013, 1:24 PM

Too #### funny!!!***

Jan 3, 2013, 1:30 PM

:)

I agree 74...he was referring to LSU not to us******

Jan 3, 2013, 1:44 PM [ in reply to Re: I think the NC comment referred to LSU playing last year ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm really starting to think we have a lot of idiot fans....

Jan 3, 2013, 1:26 PM

People are different, and do things differently. Charlie Strong may leave Louisville a lot faster than Dabo would Clemson. Did you ever think he maybe he is more concerned wiht Charlie Strong than with Louisville?

Dabo is OBVIOUSLY and OUTWARDLY happy for his players, and for Clemson.

That's fine with me.

By the way, Danny's way was to be a smarta$$ at the presser, or to go and spit tobbaco on the other guys shoe.

I was fine with that too.

A great ooach once said..." STOP POSTING on Tnet"***

Jan 3, 2013, 1:42 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Blah blah - cry cry - need something to complain about

Jan 3, 2013, 1:44 PM

and he didn't say we were a NC team. He was referring to LSU.

Jan 3, 2013, 1:44 PM

I don't care what fans think and I know my opinion doesn't matter either. It has been said numerous times that recruits and players love his enthusiasm. Multiple media personalities (some former players) have gone on record as saying his enthusiasm is why they'd love for their kid to play for him. That's what matters. I have yet to hear someone outside of the Clemson family say that his actions make Clemson, the university, look bad.

Jan 3, 2013, 1:46 PM

Disagree. It's is refreshing to see someone who's job is their life, not someone who is just using it as a stepping stone to pad their wallet. You can tell he LOVES his job.

Jan 3, 2013, 1:48 PM

The fact that people complain about this shows the large number of folks on this board who do not have a clue about sports.....just hate and the hurt feelings of being proven wrong over and over

Jan 3, 2013, 1:50 PM

I'm not sure what everyone's obsession is with Dabo being like every other coach in America. I know the majority of the fans enjoy how Dabo just oozes Clemson pride, but I also know that some fans would prefer the old school type of coach who keeps emotions in check.

Recruits see that and see a man that loves his football team, and people want to be around that. I think Dabo is one of the better things that has happened to this program and if he starts regularly beating SCAR then I don't want to ever see him leave.

He recruits well. He surrounds himself with top-notch coordinators. He graduates players. His players love playing for him. He represents Clemson University very well in interviews. If he gets excited after a big-time win then I have no problem with it.

If you're embarrassed because of Dabo and you weren't doing the exact same thing as he was after that win then I don't think orange really runs through your veins.

I guess you missed

Jan 3, 2013, 1:51 PM

where Charlie called out ESecPN and Pollock on air then? Or did that not fit your agenda ? S T F U

Whew! After 11 wins and a Peach Bowl win over LSU, I was

Jan 3, 2013, 1:54 PM

worried people on here wouldn't have anything to complain about. Thank goodness "Post-game demeanor" is on the table.

I don't have any problem with fans who think a coach should be more calm, but:

"The gloating and microphone hogging makes him look less of a man and a coach."

Less of a man? That takes cahones to write about Dabo Swinney from a guy on an anonymous message board.

null

spurrier is miniscule then***

Jan 3, 2013, 1:54 PM

IDGAF what Dabo does as long as we are winning.***

Jan 3, 2013, 1:55 PM

you should also editorialize on dabo's grooming as well

Jan 3, 2013, 1:56 PM

that would make you seem even cooler on this board

Jan 3, 2013, 1:58 PM

Dabo is one of a kind. There is a very small breed of haters that want to jump on him for being emotional. Well, get over it. It's not going to change. 99% of Clemson Nation loves it.

I watch coaches like Jimbo Fisher and Will Muschamp stumble over their words during interviews (TB was the worse). I watch coaches that are completely rude, self praising, and short to reporters like SOS. Then I see Dabo. He comes across as more intelligent, sincere, and likeable than all of them.

I wouldn't trade this guy for anybody. I think if he does take us to or close to another NC he would even shun Bama and stay because he LOVES CLEMSON! Pelham Road baby! GO CRAZY DABO! GO CRAZY! WE LOVE YOU!

I agree, had a Georgia friend call me afterward laughing

Jan 3, 2013, 1:58 PM

about it.

I hope you were singing and whooping it up when he called!***

Jan 3, 2013, 2:02 PM

Just told him how overrated the SEC is.***

Jan 3, 2013, 2:07 PM

Re: I agree, had a Georgia friend call me afterward laughing

Jan 3, 2013, 2:14 PM [ in reply to I agree, had a Georgia friend call me afterward laughing ]

How is it that you even care what a ####### Georgia fan thinks? They are the same ones that wanted to crucify their own when they had a rough season!

Just saying that the feeling about Dabo's antics outside of

Jan 3, 2013, 2:20 PM

Clemson fans is a negative one.

Re: Just saying that the feeling about Dabo's antics outside of

Jan 3, 2013, 2:38 PM

I've never heard anyone but coots say anything close to that, and we all know what lengths coots will go to just to try and put themselves on a level with us. Call your Georgia friend back and tell him to make sure to tune in when Dabo dances a jig all over the Valley when we take them down too.

Maybe you need to see other tesms message boards then***

Jan 3, 2013, 2:44 PM

I'll settle for non-SEC message boards...

Jan 3, 2013, 3:01 PM

Care to post them?

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe you need to see other tesms message boards then***

Jan 3, 2013, 6:17 PM [ in reply to Maybe you need to see other tesms message boards then*** ]

Obviously you and I are as different as Dabo and Charlie here. I don't go surfing the comp's message boards. I'm too interested in the discussion here first of all. Second, all boards are just as biased to its own team as we are to ours. Third, they can all kiss my ###. Coots are gonna trash us. Corn dogs are gonna trash us. Georgia fans are gonna trash us. Who cares? When somebody from ESPN or another respectable national sports news outlet starts trashing Dabo then I might care.

How can you comment anyway? I've never seen you post anything positive about Clemson or Dabo, so how can you even call yourself a Clemson fan? You've been called a coot on here more times than most coot fans! Go to their forum... and make it permanent.

Really?

Jan 3, 2013, 2:38 PM [ in reply to Just saying that the feeling about Dabo's antics outside of ]

These folks don't seem too put off by it: http://fansided.com/2013/01/01/video-clemson-head-coach-dabo-swinneys-emotional-post-game-interview/

------

Nor do these ....

http://inagist.com/all/285964792504668162/

-------

Now, let's take the opinion you seem to be endorsing...I wonder where it is primarily coming from?

http://talksec.com/770235/how-i-see-dabo-swinney

-------

Ahhh, and there we have it. Thanks for playing.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For every article you show me I can show you 10 the

Jan 3, 2013, 2:46 PM

opposite way.

Re: For every article you show me I can show you 10 the

Jan 3, 2013, 2:52 PM

Do it then Amanda!

As long as they aren't all from SEC sniffers, I'll relent.

Jan 3, 2013, 3:00 PM [ in reply to For every article you show me I can show you 10 the ]

But with that caveat, I promise I can find and post far more respected sources than your sad corner of the world can ever dig up.

Care to try?

Wow.....

Jan 3, 2013, 1:59 PM

In the words of Buzz Lightyear, "You are a sad strange little man!"

Jan 3, 2013, 2:12 PM

I don't get it.

We were all jumping and screaming and whooping and hollering just like he was. If I would have been him I would have picked up everybody I could get my hands on!

Dabo is one of the best things to ever happen to this university. He is always there when we need him, wears his loyalty right out on his sleeve for all to see, and gets the job done!

I don't see how anyone who is truly a Clemson fan could find fault in him. Dabo has turned this program around and brought it back to the forefront of college football. If you don't like him then there's a self-loving coot coach down the street. As for me, I'll wear my orange as proud as ever, and I'll have Dabo's back every time, just like he has always had ours!

Oh, and so what if he did say we are a NC team? I hope that all of us here are thinking the same thing. Today the ACC, tomorrow the world! Go get 'em Dabo!

Jan 3, 2013, 2:12 PM

Hey look another pathetic gamecock fan who is allowed to troll here...

null

Jan 3, 2013, 2:14 PM

FYI, you do realize the FU defense looked like us most of the year. Thier offense gave them all kinds of points they did not take and the game was never in doubt. We fought for the win, came from behind to win, of coursDabo was more excited. Shut the ______ up and get lost stupid coot. Go Tigers!!!!!!!!

A coot that's concerned about Dabo's demeanor?***

Jan 3, 2013, 2:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's see what the Good Book has to say....

Jan 3, 2013, 2:18 PM

Well, let's see: David danced in the streets of Jerusalem when he brought the ark home. Seems David was OK in the Almighty's book.

Then there's Ecclesiastes 9:10 -- Whatever you are to do, do it with all your might and being.

Galatians 5:22 counts one of the primary gifts of the Spirit as joy. I'm willing to bet there was a lot of that gift floating around the faithful after that game.

2 Corinthians 7:4 -- even sourpuss Paul says "I have great pride in you; I am overflowing with joy." Are we to assume that your opinion matters more than St. Paul?

The Almighty delights in heartfelt joy. There is no question about it. Your problem is that you worry about the eyes of men who have their own shortcomings.

I am delighted that the Sons of Clemson may share the joy of their victories ... even with sideline reporters.

Re: Let's see what the Good Book has to say....

Jan 3, 2013, 7:21 PM

No doubt we all commit this crippling sin.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO***

Jan 3, 2013, 2:34 PM

SIR, WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, WHICH IS NONE, YOU ARE A DOUBLE DUMB ####!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How boring if everybody was the same.***

Post game comments - Real Clemson fans vs Kiknchkn

Jan 3, 2013, 2:40 PM

Reaction after a one of best games game for our Clemson team and program:

Real Clemson fans:
What a GREAT game; what dedication, determination, and fight our players displayed; another great milestone for our program; what a well prepared and well executed game plan by our coaching staff; wow, the future sure is promising with great potential for this football program.

Kiknchkn:
Hmmmmmm, let me comment on something to bash one of the best coaches that our Clemson program has had walk the sidelines in a long, long time.

Hopefully one day the light will come on.

Message was edited by: Tiger Taz®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-tigertaz.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2013, 3:17 PM

Loved his enthusiasm in that instance...Far better and more appropriate than the ill-timed SC rant.

This post echos what droves of coot

Jan 3, 2013, 5:42 PM

fans are saying on sports stations in cootlumbia. Dabo is Dabo. Are we reduced to commenting on post game enthusiasm of our coach? I am very glad we have a coach who is enthusiastic about winning and is not afraid to show it to a national audience.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Personally, I love it. He wears his emotion on his sleeve.***

Jan 3, 2013, 5:44 PM

Just proof that some will never be happy

Jan 3, 2013, 5:59 PM

and will find something to complain about.

Personally I thought he was talking about LSU being a national championship team, thus meaning we just beat a really good team.

But if you are not a gamecock, I would say lighten up enjoy the win and quit trying to micromanage Dabo's emotions.

Sick of the phrase "Act like you have been there before."

Jan 3, 2013, 6:06 PM

Be yourself and let others do likewise.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jan 3, 2013, 6:13 PM

All of you people are the exact same ones who constantly criticized Tommy Bowden for his lack of emotion.

Some people will never be happy, Geez.

Agree Dabo rambled in interview BUT LOVE HIS LOVE 4 C U

Jan 3, 2013, 6:49 PM

GoTiGERs!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo needs to learn to .....

Jan 3, 2013, 6:57 PM

Act like hes been there before. Even though he hasnt you have to act like it. Its called fake it till you make it. His post game rants unfortunately have become a source of embarrassment. So glad we won but the guy needs to mature.

Jan 3, 2013, 7:13 PM

Dabo is who he is , and Strong is who he is. Many different ways to skin a cat. People have to be who they are, and to some degree he has toned it down.

Coots don't understand a coach who really loves the school

Jan 3, 2013, 7:24 PM

Dabo loves CLEMSON.

Spurlid loves Spurlid.
Holtz loved Holtz.
Morrison loved a cheerleader.

.... sorry to digress.

Replies: 104
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive