Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Don't know about anyone else but I am sick of
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Don't know about anyone else but I am sick of

Jun 11, 2020, 2:53 PM

people who have registered on TNet in the last 2 months coming on here and doing nothing but blast the school and its history. No matter who had a hand in its establishment, Clemson University is Clemson University and what happened 150 to 300 years ago was being done all over the entire world and can't be changed by a blame-game at this time. TigerNet certainly isn't going to make the changes people are asking for- ( demanding) - so take it to someone who can.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't know about anyone else but I am sick of

Jun 11, 2020, 3:01 PM

Absolutely! It's people with nothing better to do all because they are jealous of the positive things that Clemson University does today. And these same people are very jealous that their schools athletic teams are much inferior to those of CU's, especially football. Whatever they can do to dim the light, they'll do at any cost but the success will continue.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree

Jun 11, 2020, 3:06 PM

I understand why the mods have let this go on for a while, but it’s time to start moving the obvious political posts to the appropriate board.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^This....1000 times this^^^ Please mods get control of

Jun 11, 2020, 5:22 PM

the board discussions and start kicking all this non-sports stuff to the P&R board...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess the Hebrews will start heading to Egypt and tear

Jun 11, 2020, 3:06 PM

down the Pyramids and the Spyinx.

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I guess the Hebrews will start heading to Egypt and tear

Jun 11, 2020, 3:15 PM

that reminds me, I need to get gas on the way home.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jun 11, 2020, 3:16 PM

LOL...how did that remind you to get gas on the way home?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2020, 3:24 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jun 11, 2020, 3:33 PM

I have an employee that pronounces the gas station as "Sphinx". It cracks me up. Kind of like Wal Marts and Bilos.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2020, 4:14 PM [ in reply to Re: I guess the Hebrews will start heading to Egypt and tear ]

Ha ha!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You ain't from the Upstate, are 'ya?***

Jun 11, 2020, 5:33 PM [ in reply to Re: I guess the Hebrews will start heading to Egypt and tear ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Jun 11, 2020, 5:13 PM [ in reply to I guess the Hebrews will start heading to Egypt and tear ]

MyFavOrange that is a great example of trying to rewrite history or to seek justice for the past. Events that happened several thousand years ago. In fact I would say the Jewish people have more of a right to be bitter than any other race.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2020, 5:43 PM [ in reply to I guess the Hebrews will start heading to Egypt and tear ]

And, speaking about Hebrews reminds me of an old, old pun. The couple had just married and the new husband asked his new wife if she would make him some coffee. She was curt and said NO. He asked "Why not". And she replied. there is an entire book in the Bible that says, "Hebrews". "Now go make your own coffee".

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it's not easy to be calm when you've found something going on.

Jun 11, 2020, 3:20 PM

logging on to TigerNet and reposting all the incredible stuff your friends on Facebook keep posting seems like a reasonable response.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6zaCV4niKk

Jun 11, 2020, 5:29 PM

I totally agree and most of them who have joined TigerNet get free accounts. And I totally agree with your post, Excellent Post!

People need to learn to live in the moment and look forward to the future and stop living in the past. Everyone has skeletons. I am pretty sure Nuk and DW have them too.

I wonder if Nuk or DW had family members who were slaves?? And if it were not for Clemson University neither may have become millionaires at such a young age.

Jun 11, 2020, 5:31 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Jun 11, 2020, 5:51 PM

War Eagle is correct about the Jewish people. I had to take a cultural competence class when I worked and the instructor was black. He stated that blacks have been more mistreated than anyone else. I raised my hand and asked how he came up with that. Millions of Jewish people were taken from their homes(women and children included). All of their possessions were stolen and they were loaded on trains and sent to concentration camps. Once there, they were stripped of all of their clothing and forced to work with nothing but broth to eat. While there, teeth with gold fillings were yanked out and experiments were done on them. When they had no further use for you, they put them in a gas chamber and murdered them. I asked how slavery can be worse than that(even though it was a terrible thing). The instructor mumbled around and finally said he was talking about in the U.S. I then asked about the American Indians ? Once again silence. There have been a lot of wrongs in this world of ours and slavery is just one of them. None were good things.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic