Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Oklahoma talked like a champion, but Clemson played like one
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

New Story: Oklahoma talked like a champion, but Clemson played like one

Dec 31, 2015, 10:24 PM

Oklahoma talked like a champion, but Clemson played like one

Offensive coordinator Tony Elliott looked for Oklahoma defensive end Charles Tapper in the postgame on-field frenzy, but couldn’t locate the Sooners’ talkative and talented senior. And that’s a shame. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Disagree, champions feel no need to trash talk

Dec 31, 2015, 10:31 PM

they let their play do all the talking for them. Hope our next opponent does not learn this lesson until it is too late.

I was hoping we would have scored two more touchdowns...

Dec 31, 2015, 10:43 PM

...to match last year's 34-point margin of victory. That really would shut them up until next season. Or would it???

Oh well, just another tombstone...

GO TIGERS!!!

Its more intimidating to remain quite

Dec 31, 2015, 11:37 PM

The tigers played like they can play. Alabama may not talk trash. But they will be thinking that they'll beat the tigers like they are MSU. Its up to the tigers to show them! Who the best team is!
GO TIGERS!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Its more intimidating to remain quite

Dec 31, 2015, 11:40 PM

The ###### g sooners are gonna have to deal with another tombstone going in. Poor babies maybe they can use it as motivation next year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

why was elliot looking for him?***

Dec 31, 2015, 11:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: why was elliot looking for him?***

Jan 1, 2016, 12:29 AM

This was an excuse to write an article. Good stuff for kids that want to come learn to be men and make the transition to the NFL without looking like a Johnny Manziel dummy in the process. Maybe look like a Watkins etc.
if you want to come play division 1 championship football and grow personally as much as physically, Dabo's Tigers is the place for you!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i hope 'bama will talk some trash.

Jan 1, 2016, 12:01 AM

GO TIGERS!!!!
so exciting!!!

Re: i hope 'bama will talk some trash.

Jan 1, 2016, 12:22 AM

I don't think you're hear any trash talk from a Saban team. Discipline, plus a whole lot of respect for Watson and the Clemson D. It should be a great game.

I agree

Jan 1, 2016, 12:24 AM

We'll face a better defense.

Y'all will face a better offense.

Definitely the top two teams in CFB battling for the title

Clemson

Re: i hope 'bama will talk some trash.

Jan 1, 2016, 7:18 AM [ in reply to Re: i hope 'bama will talk some trash. ]

> I don't think you're hear any trash talk from a Saban
> team. Discipline, plus a whole lot of respect for
> Watson and the Clemson D. It should be a great game.

This game will be a good'un!

Re: New Story: Oklahoma talked like a champion, but Clemson played like one

Jan 1, 2016, 12:55 AM

Thank you Coach Elliot, and thank you Tiger players. Look at the Idiocy that had exposed them. They likely will not understand with the leadership they have but, oh well!

Jan 1, 2016, 10:50 AM

Where's that sorry as* boomer sooner 15 who ran his mouth all week on here saying clemson had no chance against almighty Oklahoma. Said he would be on here to take his punishment if by chance clemson just so happened to beat college footballs royalty "the boomer sooners"???? Just what I thought.... not here...

Like I said earlier this week on here when tapper and his buddies were spouting off from the mouth, be careful about talking too much trash and then finding out you bit off a little more then your big mouth could chew!!!!! They got pretty quiet in the second half. Not only did we embarrass them boomer sooners we sent them packing back to oklahoma with their pride and little tails between their legs and, for the second year in a row!!!!!!!!!!!

Held OK to 67 yards rushing when they have averaged over 300 yards per game since the texas game.2 tailbacks and 1 quarterback sent packing to the bench from our out-manned and average defense... oh that's right this is not the "Big 12" your from the the ACC - enough said! I was singing Oklahomas fight song until 2 am this morning and enjoyed every minute off it!!!!!!!!

WHO'S NEXT --- THEM ALABAMA STUMBLING & BUMBLING ELEPHANTS ---- GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 1, 2016, 10:54 AM

Same talk as last year with same result! You would think they would learn from their mistake.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic