Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This isn't even fun anymore
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 60
| visibility 1

This isn't even fun anymore

Sep 19, 2017, 9:09 AM

I had a closing yesterday and I might add the attorney I use is a Carolina Alumni. He was just shaking his head in disgust at everything from the fights, to the handshake, the flop, the flameout, the bathrooms, the shooting and most of all the on the field showing that his beloved team displayed. My uncle that went there called me Saturday night to congratulate my tigers and said he had turned his game off and was watching us because at least it made him feel good to watch a team from the Carolinas perform so well. I hate USUCK as much as anyone but laughing at them right now is like making fun of the mentally retarded, there really is nothing funny about it. This really is something to behold when you see how truly bad things are going for them and how everything just seems to be falling into place for us. It really all started with a cheer leading, somewhat goofy coach that believed in himself, his players and our university. I think our rivals finally see their folly, the way they handled themselves during their small time run with their one liner coach that insisted on playing to the low class fan base by insulting Dabo, all of that has come home to roost. So if you see a coot today, give them a hug or a handshake, let them know as a fellow Carolinian we hope they do get it together somewhat because it's embarrassing to all of us.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The universe is righted once again.***

Sep 19, 2017, 9:13 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The universe is righted once again.***

Sep 19, 2017, 9:19 AM

My thoughts purzactly.. been feeling this way for a couple of years. Making fun of the handicapped is just wrong. Someone needs to send them a fruit basket.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope this helps.

Sep 19, 2017, 9:16 AM

Well, bless their hearts.

Whenever you start to feel sorry for them, just remember...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Whenever you start to feel sorry for them, just remember...

Sep 19, 2017, 9:35 AM

Man I have a short memory. Thanks for rekindling my animosity towards the gamecocks. I do feel bad for the decent fans but in reality they are few and far between. I guess they should've been Clemson fans so they could save themselves the embarrassment.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sep 19, 2017, 9:43 AM [ in reply to Whenever you start to feel sorry for them, just remember... ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sep 19, 2017, 11:40 AM

Re: Whenever you start to feel sorry for them, just remember...

Sep 19, 2017, 9:56 AM [ in reply to Whenever you start to feel sorry for them, just remember... ]

A few more reasons:

^Just keep all that in your mind when you even think about feeling sorry for them...

Wow. I hadn't seen the Venables one before.

Sep 19, 2017, 1:00 PM

What tool parents.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

And they did this even though they knew we had

Sep 19, 2017, 1:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Whenever you start to feel sorry for them, just remember... ]

beaten them 10 out of the previous 12 years, have several streaks of four and even a streak of seven in a row, and yet we don't act like it's a big deal. It's just the way it is supposed to be. They had gone almost 40 years without even beating us two years in a row. And they chose to act like this. F em.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

#NeverForget***

Sep 19, 2017, 10:08 AM [ in reply to Whenever you start to feel sorry for them, just remember... ]

Ah the beauty of shattered hopes and dreams.....

Those poor kids were just on an unprecedented side of history that they thought would last forever.

Message was edited by: NorthwestPurple®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: #NeverForget***

Sep 19, 2017, 3:25 PM

Exactly . Kids born around 2000 that sort of came into CFB consciousness in the great Palmetto State rivalry around 2009 must have believed that USuC was the program of merit , the dominant football team in SC , the historically smiled upon representatives of CFB in this here region.

Well kids .

No , No and Nope.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: I wish I could give you 1,000 TU's....those inbreds in

Sep 19, 2017, 10:35 AM [ in reply to Whenever you start to feel sorry for them, just remember... ]

Cola gave us he(( for 5, long years. Those of you who live out of state can't even begin to imagine how insufferable they were during that time.

I feel no pity for them. At all.

Screw Calford.

Re: I wish I could give you 1,000 TU's....those inbreds in

Sep 19, 2017, 11:17 AM

Until the five in a row, having done post-graduate study at Usuck, I gave their program some credit, but since OBC's tenure I have little to no sympathy for their fans. Living in NECola my wife and I put up with their loud mouthed idiots enough to make me want to relocate in retirement. I hope Muscrap continues his tenure so the Tigers can beat his teams at least five years in a row to return the favor.

Go Tigers!

^^this wood be the correct answer^^

Sep 19, 2017, 11:26 AM [ in reply to Whenever you start to feel sorry for them, just remember... ]

f**k em

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Um, I enjoy a coot failure *almost* as much as a Clemson win***

There's something in these hills.

Only when they dissolve their athletic department and cease

Sep 19, 2017, 9:23 AM

to exist as a university will I be satisfied. They are scum and a black eye on this state.

I admire your sympathy.

Sep 19, 2017, 9:23 AM

Just do not agree with it.

If we were ever to be so pathetic, would they give us hugs?

I don't think so.

Lol....Nope!***

Sep 19, 2017, 9:26 AM

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: This isn't even fun anymore

Sep 19, 2017, 9:29 AM

I had a fan tell me yesterday that they didn't watch the gamecocks either. They flipped over to watch our game and were very impressed. I've said over the last couple of days that I think their program culture has hit an all time low. In spite of what my handle may lead some to believe I don't go around trash talking to them and pouring salt on their wounds unless we are just joking and we all get a laugh. I created my handle for the few that are ignorant enough to come troll our board. Even most of those have disappeared over the last couple of weeks. You're right. This is getting to where it's not as much fun anymore especially when all they can do is agree with you and make fun of their own team.

No sir, it is still fun.

Sep 19, 2017, 9:34 AM

Personally I don't make fun of reasonable people for their sorrows over their football team, but I will not now or ever have sympathy for them or feel a need to change it for state pride. As far as I'm concerned, Clemson University is the flagship school of South Carolina, and we represent the state just fine in all facets. It's not a deep-rooted hate for all things USuC, but I'm not gonna hug a #### just because their team and university are an embarrassment to themselves and the state. Clemson carries the flag and we do it in first class in about all matters of importantance.

importantance mixed with strategery would be a good combo***

Sep 19, 2017, 10:00 AM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

No, this is ALOT of fun !!!

Sep 19, 2017, 9:45 AM

There is no reason for that vocational /technical school to exist. It should be demolished and the land used for a better purpose, like a prison or parking lot! I will NEVER forget the USCjr fans comments during those five years

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Naw

Sep 19, 2017, 9:49 AM

USuCk can flounder firever.No sympathy from this guy.
GO TIGERS!!!

I always fart when I hug a gamecock fan

Sep 19, 2017, 9:51 AM

It makes them feel strong.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2017, 9:56 AM

Don't feel a bit sorry for them...they brought it upon themselves. I hope they stay retarded forever if this is what it means

But wimmen's basketball is right around the corner

Sep 19, 2017, 9:57 AM

they'll be back

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have only two words for you

Sep 19, 2017, 10:00 AM

FIVE BOMB

Come on - it is more fun than ever & hope it never ends!***

Sep 19, 2017, 10:08 AM

They lost a game...

Sep 19, 2017, 10:13 AM

and had a very good player get injured. Bad, but not the end of the world. Trust me, you will hear the annoying sound of crowing again this season, as delusional as it may be.

That said, I agree with keeping it classy. No need for gratuitous ugliness. Scoreboard is what counts. 56-7. Won't be long for that.

GO TIGERS!!

Until they repent there's no way I'd cut them any slack....

Sep 19, 2017, 10:13 AM

...I believe in redemption but penitence first!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2017, 10:16 AM

Except no one chooses to be mentally challenged, people choose to be a coot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You obviously have never been to WB Stadium. If you had

Sep 19, 2017, 10:21 AM

you would NEVER cut them any slack.

Re: You obviously have never been to WB Stadium. If you had

Sep 19, 2017, 10:37 AM

Last time I dared to venture to WB Stadium was the last time we played them at their cockroach of a stadium. I was cursed at several times, had several drunk SC fans around us that were extremely unpleasant and the stadium literally smelled like a sewer. The restrooms were horrendous and the whole experience was terrible. I will not go back again. I despise the way they acted during their ever so short stint of success but i have to agree that I personally will never lower myself to their standards of throwing the "five bomb" or screaming "fear the thumb". I will simply sit back and enjoy their personal misery as they "BOOM" implode in a dumpster fire and watch us succeed the right way. GO TIGERS.

Re: Make no mistake. i would never lower myself to their

Sep 19, 2017, 11:58 AM

level. However I will ALWAYS take joy in their failure.

Here's a trip down memory lane (2003 Derrick Hamilton)

Sep 19, 2017, 12:05 PM [ in reply to Re: You obviously have never been to WB Stadium. If you had ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Starts with the school's low standards. Breeds

Sep 19, 2017, 10:28 AM

Trash

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I wallow in their misery.***

Sep 19, 2017, 10:33 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

### DA DIRTPECKERS!***

Sep 19, 2017, 10:39 AM

Kick 'em when they're up, Kick 'em when they're down

Sep 19, 2017, 10:51 AM

People love it when you lose,
They love dirty laundry...very dirty and smelly too, in this case!

Just keep your fingers out of my pies!***

Sep 19, 2017, 12:41 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#neverforget, #hateon

Sep 19, 2017, 11:07 AM

I personally hate their athletic program more than isis, hitler, and bin laden combined. Their leadership is a long running story of human trash that wins at any cost.
Remember Spurrier shooting off his mouth, remember the racial diversion story after 56-7, remember their players at bottom of hill in 2004, remember their player straddling Andre Ellington, remember Mike Hold handing football to Fridge at end of game, the list can go on and on - these all go beyond a good natured rivalry

The idolizing of this type of behavior feeds down to the players and fan base and they act like idiots with the five bomb pics, shooting bird at our guys in end zone, trash thrown on field, fights and shootings in parking lots, etc.

It's fine to have conversation with a rational fan and feel a little for that person when they are down, but overall never forget their overall actions when they had some success! Hate on!!

#neverforget, #hateon

Sep 19, 2017, 11:08 AM

I personally hate their athletic program more than isis, hitler, and bin laden combined. Their leadership is a long running story of human trash that wins at any cost.
Remember Spurrier shooting off his mouth, remember the racial diversion story after 56-7, remember their players at bottom of hill in 2004, remember their player straddling Andre Ellington, remember Mike Hold handing football to Fridge at end of game, the list can go on and on - these all go beyond a good natured rivalry

The idolizing of this type of behavior feeds down to the players and fan base and they act like idiots with the five bomb pics, shooting bird at our guys in end zone, trash thrown on field, fights and shootings in parking lots, etc.

It's fine to have conversation with a rational fan and feel a little for that person when they are down, but overall never forget their overall actions when they had some success! Hate on!!

Sep 19, 2017, 11:24 AM

I thoroughly enjoy watching them suffer.

Sep 19, 2017, 11:28 AM

Great post but I'm still thinking the cluckers should be happy they are 2-1. I think the biggest part of their troubles is watching our success. It kills them. Always has and ALWAYS WILL!

"embarrassing to all of us" LMAO

Sep 19, 2017, 11:33 AM

nothing the coots do
reflects embarrassing thoughts or actions to me

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As soon as they win their next game

Sep 19, 2017, 11:53 AM

it will be back to the annoying smack talk that they so desperately live for. I know a great bunch of decent Carolina fans, but as a whole their fanbase is nothing to feel sorry for. They need to clean their own house get rid of a lot of the trash.

Personnally I believe you left out the

Sep 19, 2017, 12:09 PM

... most important part of this statement. "It really all started with a cheer leading, somewhat goofy coach that believed in himself, his players and our university." Dabo BELIEVES in a Savior that leads and guides everything he does. His faith is real and yes, he does things the "right way"! Translated he does it through his Faith in the creator God that loves is all unconditionally. So really it started a long time before he got named our head coach, it started when he surrendered his life to Jesus! So now he can do things the "right way" and spread the Gospel to those willing to give it a chance. Thanks Dabo!

Go God & Go Tigers!!

Actually, it's the most fun I've had in a while... no mercy!***

Sep 19, 2017, 12:10 PM

Most of them deserve it.***

Sep 19, 2017, 12:11 PM

Sep 19, 2017, 12:27 PM

The combination of negative events over the past weekend has resulted in a sobering revelation to a few Gamecock fans that their program and many of their fans have sunk to a level that many outside of the program have been aware for quite some time. The unwarranted perception of a superior program by many of their fans has become a laughing stock to the outside world. Predicting success on the gridiron, or any endeavor, based on wishes rather than on established criteria, is a guaranteed path to failure.

Vegas uses flashing neon signs and "glitz" to attract the gullible who hope to become millionaires by the luck of the draw or a pull on the slot machine handle. The Gamecocks appear to be relying on this same strategy to lure their fans to a stadium where the odds of winning are as long as the odds of winning the lottery. But if the "glitz" is their crutch, we should wish them much happiness.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When they lose to Louisiana Tech

Sep 19, 2017, 12:40 PM

I am still going to laugh

How many batteries does it take to shock a Gamecoot at Willy Brice ?

1-AA. Go Citadel!!!

Dont Ever Forget

Sep 19, 2017, 1:51 PM

We couldn't afford a real coach and had to take a WR coach , That had never even been a coordinator .
We bought our 81 Natty , should have gotten the death penalty .
We don't play in a real conference , Crap Conference , the A SHE SHE . We don't play anybody .
Who hired Morris , so Dabo don't get fired ., Its a High School offence . It wouldn't work in the sec .
When Morris leaves its over , He Was the Real Coach , Dabo is holding a waffle house menu .
Venables was awful at OU and they run him off , His defense couldn't stop no body .
That offense will die , No way Scott and Elliot can produce a first down .
Bout time LSU will wipe the field with you . You will get Molly whomped by OU , TOSU , VT , UNC , Auburn . Never beat Alabama .

I got tired , but as long as they still talk , I will pour it on . forgot New Spring Church where the money flows like water .

Don't forget all the nonsense about their own team as well

Sep 19, 2017, 2:20 PM

Like their WR's are better than ours this year and Bentley will be in the Heisman race by season's end and all the other garnet colored ######## they spew to make themselves feel better about being a fan of that #### show.

Water the Point Tree

Sorry - COMPLETELY Disagree

Sep 19, 2017, 2:26 PM

Those arrogant for no reason a-holes deserve all the suffering that karma heaps upon them. Hell, it was just last week they were claiming national title run in progress after their beating of the might Mizzu squad! Their stupidity level is insufferable. No, they deserve every once of it until they one and for all accept their roll and status in college athletics - which is irrelevant no bodies on par with Vanderbilt and Wake forest and that they in no way compare to Clemson, complete opposite tiers of the sport.

Don't hate on Wake or Vandy

Sep 19, 2017, 3:25 PM

They each got votes for the current polls

"For whatever one sows, that he will also reap"

Sep 19, 2017, 3:17 PM

They deserve 100% of it.

Sep 19, 2017, 3:29 PM

Speak for ur self! All my friends are coots and the are A HOLES about football I for One love it

Re: This

Sep 19, 2017, 3:42 PM
MrFuji_1.jpg(46.5 K)

Sep 19, 2017, 3:50 PM

Has anyone checked in on Cootvegas recently? He's probably pretty down right now.

Replies: 60
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic