Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Are you rich? Answer these 9 questions:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 594

Are you rich? Answer these 9 questions:

May 26, 2020, 12:53 PM

1. Been to Myrtle Beach?
2. Ride a bicycle?
3. Run some?
4. Have ear buds?
5. Have a band that goes around your arm to hold a phone?
6. Ever been for a ride on a golf cart?
7. Own a small SUV or car?
8. Married to a "6"?
9. Vacationed in the same neighborhood as an Electrical Engineer?

If yes, you filthy rich. If no, you have a deck made from pallets.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here goes....

May 26, 2020, 1:02 PM

1. Been to Myrtle Beach? Yes, Ocean Lakes a few times for good ole redneck fun
2. Ride a bicycle? Yes
3. Run some? Yes, OMG, I may be rich!!!!
4. Have ear buds? Ohhhhh, nah, Sony bluetooth though. Does that count?
5. Have a band that goes around your arm to hold a phone? No, carry iPhone XR with handheld water bottle
6. Ever been for a ride on a golf cart? Wow, my Dad HAS a golf cart, I must be rich.
7. Own a small SUV or car? I have a Honda Pilot which is as bland as SUVs come (lol, come)
8. Married to a "6"? Nope, much MUCH hotter than a 6. Hottest 38 year old I know.
9. Vacationed in the same neighborhood as an Electrical Engineer? soccerkrzy®, where do you vacation?

DO I FIT THE RICH BILL??????

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Last vacation was the Cinque Terre.

May 26, 2020, 3:13 PM

But smaller vacations are Carolina Beach or Asheville/Brevard. I'm pretty easy goin.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

I'm super rich

May 26, 2020, 1:13 PM

i have more than 2 tvs. the flat screen ones too. with HD. Thats high definition for you ldp's.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Are you rich? Answer these 9 questions:

May 26, 2020, 1:22 PM

1. Been to Myrtle Beach? Absolutely. Have not been since my 5th year in college for a fraternity formal, so maybe my wealth is wearing off. I stopped off at Hamburger Joes for lunch from a drive from Charleston to Emerald Isle over an extended vacation between the two spots in about 2015.

2. Ride a bicycle? Absolutely. We have beach cruizers at the beach house and we ride them to the local beach coffee shop.

3. Run some? I did, until I upgraded the wealth of my exercise to a Peloton. I don't have any Nike workout clothing though :(

4. Have ear buds? You bet, theyre J-Lab (not to be confused with JO-Bud). I thought I would need them more for running/riding the Peloton, but I never wear them. Can't hide the wealth I guess.

5. Have a band that goes around your arm to hold a phone? Yep, but then I stepped up to a handheld water bottle and a vest for longer runs/hikes.

6. Ever been for a ride on a golf cart? You KNOW we have a lifted golf cart at the beach house.

7. Own a small SUV or car? Not only did we upgrade from one small SUV (Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland), we traded that in for a Subaru, which we all know is the rich folks way of saying, "I care about the environment and LGBTQ community"

8. Married to a "6"? Id argue I am married to a 10, but some jealous folks out there will disagree.

9. Vacationed in the same neighborhood as an Electrical Engineer? I think its safe to say there is probably at LEAST one EE in the neighborhood we have a beach house, but for what its worth, Coach Dave Odom, the esteemed Wake Forest and SCU Basketball coach, has a house across the street from ours (he cant even see the ocean from his porch because our house is so #### big on the oceanfront that it blocks the views)

Thoughts FBCoachSC®? Am I rich?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

I accidentally clicked on this post

May 26, 2020, 1:25 PM

before I knew it was yours.

What am I "frogiving" you for?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Im just ready to put our past behind us

May 26, 2020, 1:28 PM

Lets be pals.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mine are also JoBuds!***

May 26, 2020, 1:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Are you rich? Answer these 9 questions: ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Pro tip

May 26, 2020, 2:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Are you rich? Answer these 9 questions: ]

If yer name ain’t on the beach house title it ain’t “ours”. FIL flipping you the keys once in a while and saying “have a nice weekend just don’t leave the propane tank on the grill empty” doesn’t exactly convey equity, nomsayin?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pro tip

May 26, 2020, 2:22 PM

My wifes name is on the title, nomsayin poorboi?

And if it makes you sleep better at night, I have a set of keys on my key ring right now and my car is registered not only at the guard gate, but I have a full time resident entry barcode on the Silverado.

That makes me feel better

May 26, 2020, 2:25 PM

That Dad put her on the deed to avoid probate issues but left you off because he doesn’t have a good feel for you yet. He’s a wise man.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rulz be postin like he

May 26, 2020, 2:26 PM

signed a prenup.

Rulz did you signed a prenup?

Nope

May 26, 2020, 2:27 PM

No need to for a happy and healthy marriage.

^^^Says the one that inherits the beach house in the deal***

May 26, 2020, 2:29 PM

He wouldn't get squat if she has it in her name before the

May 26, 2020, 3:07 PM

marriage

Im going to do the right thing here

May 26, 2020, 3:24 PM

and be the bigger person, cause we are bro's now. We won't be having to worry about when things were in certain persons names because we have a happy and healthy marriage. Regardless of that, her name was added to the house AFTER we got married, so again, we do not have to worry about who gets what.

I was on the title of the house he sold a few years back

May 26, 2020, 2:26 PM [ in reply to That makes me feel better ]

I'll give him a free pass this go round and just keep utilizing our beach house whenever I'd like.

Joker sounds RICH.

May 26, 2020, 2:29 PM

Like, Electrical Engineeroligarch-rich.

I'mma go on out on a limb and guess he has a small SUV, has ridden a golf card, and may have mounted a bicycle before. Yes?

I wish he had a small SUV with a bike rack

May 26, 2020, 2:34 PM

Im not sure they make bike racks for S63's

I have but four words of advice for you.

May 26, 2020, 2:31 PM [ in reply to I was on the title of the house he sold a few years back ]

Don’t screw this up

2013 me knew the long term logistics of this union

May 26, 2020, 2:35 PM

It was a great perk of the deal.

I also have but four words of advice for you.

May 26, 2020, 2:35 PM [ in reply to I have but four words of advice for you. ]

POST NOODS OF RED.

May 26, 2020, 1:30 PM

1. Been to Myrtle Beach? YES
2. Ride a bicycle? YES
3. Run some? YES
4. Have ear buds? YES
5. Have a band that goes around your arm to hold a phone? YES (bought one last week)
6. Ever been for a ride on a golf cart? YES
7. Own a small SUV or car? YES
8. Married to a "6"? YES
9. Vacationed in the same neighborhood as an Electrical Engineer? MAYBE

If yes, you filthy rich. If no, you have a deck made from pallets.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Honest answer

May 26, 2020, 1:35 PM

Yes
No, not often.
No
Yes, just got some.
No
Yes, when golfing. Which is like 4 times ever.
Yes, have a car and a minivan
6 Check..
No engineers in our neighborhood, that I know of.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DANG Tiggity.

May 26, 2020, 2:16 PM

"6" is generous?

May 27, 2020, 7:03 AM

1. Been to Myrtle Beach? Of course. North much more than MB though.
2. Ride a bicycle? does an exercise bike count?
3. Run some? Neva
4. Have ear buds? yes but don't wear them. Love my Aftershocz though.
5. Have a band that goes around your arm to hold a phone? no need.
6. Ever been for a ride on a golf cart? own one.
7. Own a small SUV or car? wife does.
8. Married to a "6"? she calls herself my "trophy bride" :)
9. Vacationed in the same neighborhood as an Electrical Engineer? How does one know this?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2020, 9:50 AM

1. Been to Myrtle Beach? not since 1992, when I spent a summer there working (at night, at the MB airport, never saw the ocean once). No love for that cesspool.
2. Ride a bicycle? not since I turned 15 and got a drivers license. Forever lost the need for a bike at that moment.
3. Run some? Only if something is injured or on fire.
4. Have ear buds? NO
5. Have a band that goes around your arm to hold a phone? NO
6. Ever been for a ride on a golf cart? a million times, playing golf. Duh.
7. Own a small SUV or car? NO
8. Married to a "6"? NO
9. Vacationed in the same neighborhood as an Electrical Engineer? I AM an electrical engineer. Plus, my house qualifies as a vacation home as I live on Keowee amid other rich people's vacation homes.

With those two details, you could logically deduce that I am a) rich, and b) on vacation 365 days a year, despite my very poor showing in the first 8 questions. Evidently poor people strive to live in my everyday world.

Replies: 26
| visibility 594
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic