Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I Was Thinking
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,205

I Was Thinking

Oct 10, 2016, 3:22 PM

We as Tiger fans are enjoying a great run under Dabo and his staff. We've even gotten to the point where we complain after a win sometimes. When this happens toy know your team has reached "IT" status. But we need to take a step back and actually think how much time and effort goes into winning these games. The amount of time these coaches put in is mind blowing. I mean it's literally a 24/7 job. Sure the amount of money the coaches make helps ease the pain. But still, think about the time away from family. All the things they miss out on and will never get back. It takes a special person to be a coach. And it takes a VERY SPECIAL PERSON to be an elite coach. I think we take for granted how lucky Tiger Nation really is. Just my thought for today.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope nobody takes it for granted

Oct 10, 2016, 3:25 PM

I think we all realize how lucky we are to have Dabo and his staff leading our young men.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I certainly don't

Oct 10, 2016, 4:12 PM

I got to school at the valley of the lean years...1994.

They put together only one decent season when I was there but we lost to all strong opponents and got blasted in the Gator Bowl.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I Was Thinking

Oct 10, 2016, 3:57 PM

Well said.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ahem, don't you mean "take for granite"?***

Oct 10, 2016, 4:27 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think we all should give Dabo a big kiss!!

Oct 10, 2016, 4:40 PM

Dabo has been humble, generous, calculating, loving, displined, wise, honest, fair and strong building our program into a combination of those before us he learned from and continues to learn from as he merges his God given gift of coaching, leading and mentoring with his learned experiences and the wisdom of God given championship coaches before him to build a consistent winning program that builds leaders and champions in the classroom and in life and then takes that aditude to our football team each week as they grow into leaders and champions consistently challenging each other to be the best each week together in football.

Thank you Dabo and thank you Lord for giving us Dabo as your leader!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,205
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic