Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NCST - FSU who you got?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

NCST - FSU who you got?

Nov 3, 2018, 8:55 AM

I think it would be very funny if FSU wins this game.
I’m going to say 31-24 FSU

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NCST - FSU who you got?

Nov 3, 2018, 8:58 AM

NC State for sure

Nov 3, 2018, 8:59 AM

Go back packers. Beat the wolf packers. Actually I dont care

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is it really necessary that one of them win?***

Nov 3, 2018, 9:03 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2018, 9:03 AM

wouldn't it be better for us if some of the teams we play were ranked? It seems NC St has the best chance for that. I dont care for either but I guess it would be better for NC St to win in that scenario

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2018, 9:10 AM

FSU bounces back

Nov 3, 2018, 9:32 AM

NCSU. FSU’s weakness (pass defense) fits NCSU’s strength (passing) perfectly. Also FSU looks disfunctional as a team. FSU looks like a group of players that are all dressed the same and they’re hoping that it will make them a team, it doesn’t.

I WISH THEY BOTH COULD LOSE ??***

Nov 3, 2018, 9:11 AM

Don't really care

Nov 3, 2018, 9:17 AM

but would love to see the Noles blow them out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

ncst rolls, fsu has quit on taggert

Nov 3, 2018, 9:18 AM

Nm

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2018, 9:19 AM

Not rooting for either, but expect the Wolfpack to win at home.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Nov 3, 2018, 9:25 AM

FSU playing at NCSU is an easy pick. NC will beat them like a drum. Taggart plans to replace some of his players with other "untested" players since some of them "quit" on him last week. He is just dumb IMO. Geez - just coach them up Taggart, if you know how, which you don't. That guy is dancing like a cat on a hot tin roof trying to misdirect the real problem with FSU, which is Taggart.

Mark it down - FSU will become a bottom feeder of the ACC within 3-4 years under this coach. They made a horrible coaching decision that will take 7-10 years to fix. Dave Darn will relish the thought of stomping on a foe that has traditionally stomped on them. And what better way of doing that than at home in front of your fans. The beat down is coming, just wait for it. Even the 9 or so points won't help the Nole fans today as there are many with high hopes and will bet the farm on FSU.

FSU...cause, Doeren...

Nov 3, 2018, 9:42 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pack. 24-19***

Nov 3, 2018, 9:43 AM

Wolfpack!

Nov 3, 2018, 10:22 AM

FSU has a "program rebuilder" in Willie Taggert not a long term solution. He is a good coach and frankly gets disrespected a ton by uninformed fans! Jimbo Fishers team that Willie Taggert is now coaching will as stated earlier go with youth today vs. NCSU. WT will put in the players who "want to compete"! They may take a few steps back; but can't be much worse than in Jimbo's last year when they had to beat an FCS team in a makeup game to go to a bowl game. Still not sure how they were allowed to do that?
Give WT time to get kids who fit what he wants to build there and see what happens! Meanwhile, IDC what kind of dumpster fire any other team is as a CU fan. I don't want them to be some powerhouse that's taking all the best recruits! I want the best recruits here and I want to compete for NC every year!

Go Tigers!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic