Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I Took My High School Junior Son to NCG
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

I Took My High School Junior Son to NCG

Jan 12, 2017, 12:45 AM

He missed 2 days of High School and already had 4-5 unexcused absences this year, so he needed a note for these two days not in class. My wife griefed me and said I had to figure this out that his House Principal would inquire if he didn't have an excuse note. Here is the note I wrote.

(Name)

Was absent Monday and Tuesday, he was conducting College Selection Visits with his father (Name). He explored Clemson University and The University of Alabama. He enjoyed looking at both schools but will certainly choose Clemson. Please direct any questions to my attention. Thank you.

(Name)
(Email)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I Took My High School Junior Son to NCG

Jan 12, 2017, 6:41 PM

I took my 7 year old that goes to school in Anderson District 4 and was told by the front office that both abcenses would be excused.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If that excuse note didn't work out

Jan 12, 2017, 7:18 PM

then I'd pursue an official pardon from our governor. Based on the extenuating circumstances, I'm pretty sure she would grant one. :)

I'll tell you what, I know of one SC high school principal who also missed school on Monday and Tuesday; because he was with me looking at those same two schools.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic