»
Topic: I GUESS SOME TEAM REALLY MISSES RAY TANNER*
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jun 12, 2013 12:22 AM by: SaigonCock
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

I GUESS SOME TEAM REALLY MISSES RAY TANNER*

[1]
Posted: Jun 11, 2013 9:47 PM

NM

No need to yell....we get your point***

[2]
Posted: Jun 11, 2013 9:54 PM

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: I GUESS SOME TEAM REALLY MISSES RAY TANNER*

Posted: Jun 11, 2013 9:57 PM

Meanwhile, Jackleg, Corbin and O'Sullivan are holding a CWS watching party. Jackleg is bringing the ice cream. BTW - how does it feel to get sent back home in the REGIONAL by Liberty?

[1]
Posted: Jun 11, 2013 10:00 PM

One thing you're not missing is the white stuff lying in the barnyard, dirtpecker.

Posted: Jun 11, 2013 10:46 PM

Stephen, I remember well that Liberty gave the dirt birds all they wanted and was very fortunate to beat Liberty at the Warehouse District earlier this year.

Carolina is in Chapel Hill. You birds have been living on a prayer for way too long. That ACC baseball may be a little too tough for you.

You're a #### joke.

[1]
Posted: Jun 12, 2013 12:22 AM

Obviously we miss Tanner. what team wouldn't miss one of the best former coaches in the game? With that said, Holbrook did very well this year I thought, better than most GC fans expected, especially after opening SEC play and losing like we did. I was happy to get out of the regional, but UNC was a tough task. Congrats to them, and we will be back next year to take another series from CU.

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 6 LOWER LEVEL North Season Tickets. Sec S, row K. Near the start of Sec R. $985ea. Located in Greenv...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
648 people have read this post