Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I FINALLY rewatched the 2016 Bama game last night.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,856

I FINALLY rewatched the 2016 Bama game last night.

Feb 5, 2019, 7:33 PM

I was so sick after that game that I never wanted to watch it again. I thought we had blown the only chance in my lifetime to see us bring another one home. Going into that game I still wasn't sure if we REALLY had a chance against the Tide. When it was over, I thought we WERE better but somehow found a way to lose it. When I watched last night it struck me that we weren't just a little better, we were significantly better than them. Now I'm even more ticked because we should be 3-0 against them in title games!!! I think Saban knows when we're solid at QB, he knows he can't stop us & that's why he panicked so early this year!

Message was edited by: eltigre3

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If McKenzie were 100% and DW4 came back for his Sr yr,

Feb 5, 2019, 7:36 PM

we would probably have 4 titles in 4 yrs

^^ U R right...

Feb 5, 2019, 7:38 PM

Their trick on-sides kick recovery denied us an extra shot with ball & instead gave them an extra possession to score 6...

Mac Going down & out at mid 2nd qtr allowed his normally TD free zone leak 1-2 TD’s with back-up..

and Special Teams being bad & DW4 INT.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^ U R right...

Feb 5, 2019, 7:41 PM

right on all points. there's a good chance if that was a good pass on the int, the game might have looked like this year's

Re: ^^ U R right...

Feb 5, 2019, 8:14 PM [ in reply to ^^ U R right... ]

Mac going down was the biggest killer BUT DW4 threw an interception when Ray Ray was WIDE OPEN. If he makes that throw I believe Bama gets blown out. Granted that Bama player that made the interception made a heck of play because he really climbed the ladder to get it. This year we got the blowout. Why? Because we didn’t turn it over. Saban panicked again and this year it wasn’t going to do him any good to run trick plays. Dabo and Co have mastered the Tide from a coaching standpoint.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I FINALLY rewatched the 2016 Bama game last night.

Feb 5, 2019, 7:58 PM

OJ Howard ate our lunch all night. Still had our chances, but got out coached with the on side kick.

I was the same exact as you, but I was able to watch it

Feb 5, 2019, 9:52 PM

after we won in January 2017. Winning a national championship and now two makes it much easier to watch that game. The more I watch it gives me even more appreciation for that 2015 team that was national runner-up. That team was every bit as good as our three national title teams, but had a very tough few plays to overcome in the second half. Also didn't help that Alexander went down before halftime.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,856
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic